Pages:
Author

Topic: what is happening right now? - page 3. (Read 389 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 05:50:18 PM
BTC is slowly trying to get back its dominance but not too much. Honestly, the flippening might happen this year with Ethereum. There are more better usages with ETH than BTC at the moment. All the new ICO are based on ETH blockchain not BTC anymore. There are so many better and newer coins out there way better. BTC has always been the 1st of everything and its everyone knows and talks about. Just like MYspace or AOL---BTC will suffer the same fate. Venezuela just pushed their ICO out and some anon 400 million investor bought BTC that is what is happening at the moment...
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
February 20, 2018, 05:43:54 PM
i have been some time staying out of the market.. now i realized that BTC is also rising again while many altcoins are going down.. BTC dominance almost 40% again. So the question is, what did i miss? a BTC airdrop near? or what the hell is going on?

Alts pumped like crazy in December/January and then while they crashed with BTC they were still at inflated prices so some are still sliding and others are just not recovering nearly as much as BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

This will be a huge step for BTC. Mass adoption of Segwit means lower fees, which means further adoption, and should translate into higher prices.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
February 20, 2018, 05:22:13 PM
Btc made retracement,corrected and changed direction upwards.Alts going down due btc pump,and the reason of pump is a good question for me.Was predicted that btc can hit 12k and again go down till arounf 7-8k.Hope it want,cuzz all my alts already -x2 since jan.and slowy keep going down,but if happens they will crush straight down for another 40-50%,and to recover they will need at least 6 month of a stablr btc market,which is impossible:/
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
February 20, 2018, 05:12:01 PM
i dont relaly know... but i am absolutely convinced that BTC will be like Myspace in some time.... first pioneer and later forgotten!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
February 20, 2018, 05:00:04 PM
i have been some time staying out of the market.. now i realized that BTC is also rising again while many altcoins are going down.. BTC dominance almost 40% again. So the question is, what did i miss? a BTC airdrop near? or what the hell is going on?
--------

update:

i feel really stupid.. yes, it was a mistake i meant BTC HARDFORK not airdrop! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: