Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to Ethereum? - page 5. (Read 13114 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

Price now favorable low, but should I still buy?

What if the price doesn't go up?

Since Constantinople fork failed and should be expected in 2019, is that hope?
Etherum is one of the most potential markets in the digital currency world. with a very high level of popularity, etherum has a very good level of trust in filtering its users. etherum prices are indeed currently not on a good track. we have seen unstable price movements and even prices continue to decline. but we must be optimistic and we must also help the development of etherum, use etherum more and more and that will increase public confidence and can increase etherum prices much more stable.
Patience is the key to getting profit on cryptocurrency so we just need to be patient waiting for the return of ethereum to a good path, I'm sure ethereum will survive and even rise to the moon again.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 19, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
I wouldn't be too concerned about the current price drop of ETH. It is often the case that those that fall hardest during a bear market climb back the strongest when the bull returns.
It's a great buying opportunity now.
Choosing an investment place is not an easy thing, one must know the ins and outs of the place. I am sure if they know ethereum more deeply and ethereum's function then the current price situation is the right time to buy with the money they have. One must try to choose for long term investment and ignore the price conditions that always go down at any time. This year is a correction for the cryptocurrency market, the reason is clear enough that every regulation that rejects cryptocurrency at this year is only to make cryptocurrency repaired so that it can be accepted by the public.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

Well, this is quite difficult to have an exact answer because nobody knows what makes this altcoin get stuck with its current value. As what we know, every time the value of BTC goes up and so with this Eth. The good things is it continue to be more useful and if you really want to make some profit/s better to discover more altcoins and don't only focused on one thing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
October 19, 2018, 09:11:27 AM
The thing is that right now the market situation is letting us all down. There is really little buying pressure created by real people and main 24h volume comes from bots. Ethereum main points are ICOs and DAPPs, both of which aren't really popular right now. Taking that into notice, it's rather understandable why the price stays stagnant or isn't growing at all.

Nothing is happening, that's the reason. Missing excitement.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 19, 2018, 08:24:34 AM
I wouldn't be too concerned about the current price drop of ETH. It is often the case that those that fall hardest during a bear market climb back the strongest when the bull returns.
It's a great buying opportunity now.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 19, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

Etherum is one of the most potential markets in the digital currency world. with a very high level of popularity, etherum has a very good level of trust in filtering its users. etherum prices are indeed currently not on a good track. we have seen unstable price movements and even prices continue to decline. but we must be optimistic and we must also help the development of etherum, use etherum more and more and that will increase public confidence and can increase etherum prices much more stable.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 06:17:31 AM
Nothing extraordinary... Ethereum like all other altcoins falling, but the lowest point reached and soon wee will all see the backward line...

That is true. The lowest point is around the $160-$180 range. That is rock solid bottom.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
October 19, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

Few days ago the price was 223 US dollar the price dropped and now after downfalls the current price is 206 dollar which is a loss made by investors.

But those investors who want to sell right now and are in loss have still the opportunity to hold and make it a long term for it is only possible if investors wait for some more time as there are equal possibilities for the coin either go high or downward so there can be a high price in the upcoming days and the best strategy is to hold for some more time in order to stay away from loss.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 18, 2018, 04:11:41 PM
Ethereum is now very low in price before this coin should soon soar very well.
Between it and Bitcoin, of course, there is a relationship in price, since Bitcoin, as the leader of cryptocurrency, exercises price domination over other types of cryptocurrency, including ethereum. He can do this because he has a high level of capitalization. Therefore, ethereum is not free to behave in terms of price.
I think that this is empty talk, which is spread throughout the bitcointalk forum, because if you have any concrete facts that can help trace the development of cryptocurrency in the future, drawing an analogy with past years, then I ask you to put them.
If we look at the problem from such an angle, I can assure you that almost half of all the information that exists here is a figment of users who simply write their messages and express their opinions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 04:01:49 PM
Between it and Bitcoin, of course, there is a relationship in price, since Bitcoin, as the leader of cryptocurrency, exercises price domination over other types of cryptocurrency, including ethereum. He can do this because he has a high level of capitalization. Therefore, ethereum is not free to behave in terms of price.
I think that this is empty talk, which is spread throughout the bitcointalk forum, because if you have any concrete facts that can help trace the development of cryptocurrency in the future, drawing an analogy with past years, then I ask you to put them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 18, 2018, 03:34:47 PM
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
In my opinion the ETH go down and it can be said to be the most expensive compared to the Altcoins in the coinmarketcap. It is possible because the ETH discharge whale in large quantities or ETH is held by a large group of people and makes the price to ETH is low and then buy it. Beside that i think Bitcoin is not stable and falling ETH being dragged will have many reasons that in my opinion will reply.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 01:29:41 PM
Of course Ethereum is linked to bitcoin and it'll vary according to its value, but the inventor of Ethereum predicted its fall, so better be cautious. Also, as it's volatile, you never know.
ethereum meang's price follows the flow of bitcoin prices. including now where the market of bitcoin which is experiencing a decline will certainly provide many benefits for people who have not started investing
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
October 18, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
Well it takes time to increase value. Remember the spike in late 2017 and early 2018? Price fall down very quick again. So right now we have a low price, it's true, but I don't expect and want too quick bullruns. It's not good for ETH because transaction cost will also rise.

Personally ETH is still very cheap for me.
Activity: 28
October 18, 2018, 01:20:31 PM
Of course Ethereum is linked to bitcoin and it'll vary according to its value, but the inventor of Ethereum predicted its fall, so better be cautious. Also, as it's volatile, you never know.
Activity: 194
October 18, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
Nothing extraordinary... Ethereum like all other altcoins falling, but the lowest point reached and soon wee will all see the backward line...
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
October 18, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

You should have great faith in ETH to be able to invest in the long run. I know a lot of people blindly invest in ETH, they can not hold it as a goal and sell it cheaply. But not long after the price of ETH has increased. So bloody pegs are your trust for ETH. The bigger your investment, the better your chances of success.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 18, 2018, 12:33:00 PM
Ethereum's rise depends on bitcoin as a lot of other cryptocurrency. Even though ETH and BTC aren't connected directly the effects can be seen. As far as I know ETH doesn't have a limited supply, like bitcoin so it's hard to say what the reach for a stable price would be. Given time more could be said on the matter.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

I see for myself not only ETH waiting for the pump from the BTC but all coin crypto, so it's only natural that when the BTC pump, the ETH will pump
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
~snip~

Yes i think is a big potential for now, buy dip and sell if your profit 

I think this will not happen ETH will rise in price

Maybe it's true but maybe not

Pages:
Jump to: