Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to Ethereum? - page 6. (Read 13114 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 12:06:00 PM
Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

Price now favorable low, but should I still buy?

What if the price doesn't go up?

Since Constantinople fork failed and should be expected in 2019, is that hope?
I think this is normal in crypto as those investors can sell their coins anytime they wanted to and being a top currency this can bounce back as this has huge liquidity and with many supporters.
It is true that ethereum is one that many investors rely on for investment, so with that to increase the price faster, because with the help of more and more supporters every year
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 12:00:40 PM
Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

I think this is normal in crypto as those investors can sell their coins anytime they wanted to and being a top currency this can bounce back as this has huge liquidity and with many supporters.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 18, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

in my opinion yes because indeed ethereum will not end and soon it will stabilize again back to the top,  so must buy more now while there's an opportunity to buy cheap andcto become profitable in the future .  But always stay away to those who always saying it will end because mostly nowadays are Fud's just to intimidate holders and buyers.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 18, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
I can't predict the price of ethereum right now and many investors can't explain what is totally happen for it.
So think of it. If safe for buying for it or ignore it if the price will continue go dump and buy a very cheap price.
Allowing yourself to reassess before investing, it's hard to say who's speculations will be correct either way can possibly happen, with how the market are behaving we do need to have a lots of information before we invest or support the project, ETH have a good potentials but we are not sure if how long this downtrend will ends up and when the bull to overtake the bearish market, always do deep research and analyze the project carefully.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 18, 2018, 11:51:28 AM
Yeah I also asked why this happened,whether there were many fraudulent tokens and stuck between them.Conclusion myself doubt whether the ETH value will rise or not but surely all expect an increase in demand and some tokens are able to raise the ETH value in their market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
On charts I see flat with good volumes. IMHO someone is collecting eth before the pump. Hope we can see "own life" for the price of eth in the nearest future. But all this depends on upgrades in their chain. If they will again postpone them, this can be not very good for ETH price.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
October 18, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

As bitcoin increases, everything will increase and ETH will also. It too depends on the price of the BTC and there are too many ICOs dumping the ETH. In the future the price of ETH will increase but we can not know exactly when, and if the ICO die then ETH will probably not go up again.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 18, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
I agree with you, the topic of bitcoin is still relevant and only one hashtag can already collect views and HYIP, and here as much as the liver with predictions whole, people like to listen only to what they want to hear.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 18, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
I can't predict the price of ethereum right now and many investors can't explain what is totally happen for it.
So think of it. If safe for buying for it or ignore it if the price will continue go dump and buy a very cheap price.
Activity: 239
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 18, 2018, 10:27:46 AM
I do not understand why people always want a currency without a supply limit like ETH must be high value? And they always ask - when will ETH prices rise?
Remember that you can trade BTC, ETH and any altcoin to make a profit, regardless of the value. Whale is no different. Buying - holding - and waiting for the price to rise to the moon for sale is the most innocent thought that I see.
Yes, investment opportunities in the cryptocurrency market are huge so do not necessarily care about ETH and BTC. If you choose the right time, the altcoin of small value will bring great value. Consider when making investment decisions, which is very important in the time of market volatility as today.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 18, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
It can be misleading to say it has an unlimited supply. There are proposals to cap the max supply, and Casper I think is supposed to reduce inflation to almost zero.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
The 85% drop in the price of Ethereum from it's ATH was never to be expected. But looking at it, ETH is a coin with an unlimited supply, it's difficult for the price to rise easily without a bull run from BTC. One would have expected that considering the fact that a lot of projects get launched on the Ethereum platform, the price of the coin should ordinarily appreciate in value, but this is not happening. Let's be patient and hope a bull run happens soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 08:51:56 AM
ETH has been hit harder than other coins recently, and looks good value for buying more. It is still a hugely important project and I expect it to rise considerably once the next bull run starts.
There are too many ICO projects on the market today, but they use ETH as a common currency to trade in tokens, which in turn causes the price of ETH to decrease and ETH is at risk of being attacked because of Too many people pay attention to them. It is my opinion that everyone will comment
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 08:12:30 AM
I do not understand why people always want a currency without a supply limit like ETH must be high value? And they always ask - when will ETH prices rise?
Remember that you can trade BTC, ETH and any altcoin to make a profit, regardless of the value. Whale is no different. Buying - holding - and waiting for the price to rise to the moon for sale is the most innocent thought that I see.
Activity: 26
October 18, 2018, 08:02:32 AM
I believe that Ethereum will grow only if Bitcoin grows, even though the two cryptocurrencies aren't connected. The market is so unpredictable. Only wish for low prices, not dare to wish at high prices,so it'll be difficult to achieve.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
October 18, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

It can't consider about it has a very strong correlation with bitcoin, as far as I know this time ethereum price movement was pegged to the bitcoin and if there was no any pump on bitcoin and that will not give any direct impact to the ether.
But we must build another momentum for ethereum, I thought that ethereum ETF has made it even worst than before.

You are right but I think the situation is more complex actually.
As you know there are 3 trade pair
1 ETH-BTC price
2 ETH-USD price
3 BTC-USD price
there is an organic relation between pair 1 and pair 2. but the most important factor which influences big ETH movement is the trust to the BTC. If the BTC market conditions are well ETH will rice and if the BTC market conditions are not good ETH price will diminish. Of course ETH also have own fundamental and technical dynamics

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 18, 2018, 03:45:24 AM
You can do it, maybe buy more. All coins are in the same condition, experiencing a downward trend. We cant judge ethereum and leave it. Ethereum is the best altcoin after bitcoin. We see what surprises will occur 2019
I wouldn't say to the person that's doubting himself to buy more or else I'll be the one that will be blamed if something goes wrong.

As for OP, learn to understand your current situation first and if you are decided to put your money. If there's doubt then simply don't put yourself at risk and even your single dollar on it. You need to be confident first of what you are doing and where you are investing.
Activity: 29
October 18, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
There seems to be a connection between Bitcoin and ETH. It is possible we can see a high ETH price after Bitcoin's bull run. I would like to see the price around $450-$500 in the new year.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 18, 2018, 06:36:42 AM
it is just money exiting while keeping the situation hidden without letting the bag holders panic and dump it down drastically.
of course the dump from $1500 to this level which is 85% dump has been big enough to clear the market from most bag holders but there is still a lot more remaining and with the ICO age coming to an end with all the scams and bans the usage of ethereum dies too.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 18, 2018, 03:30:28 AM
ETH has been hit harder than other coins recently, and looks good value for buying more. It is still a hugely important project and I expect it to rise considerably once the next bull run starts.
Pages:
Jump to: