Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to XRP price? Is Ripple going to recover? - page 2. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The down market was seriously like a bull tarp and it caused a huge mess in many coins and so in ripple. The value is unstable , basically it can never be stable the value of the coin in going down. I think it'll be back soon in with Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
At a press time, the cryptocurrency was trading at $0.306319 USD. Comparatively, Ripple (XRP) doesn’t own the record of much gains over past 24 hours, also declined more than 2 percent.

What are you upto in regards of Ripple (XRP)? Is it worth investing?

https://coinpedia.org/news/ripple-going-to-recover/

At the moment unstable market conditions are very difficult to predict whether Ripple will rise again in a short time, maybe in 2019 or when market getting better Ripple (xrp) will rise again.
Yes i think Ripple is worth to invest if you buy at dip
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
For a long time, Ripple needs to buy. This is advice to investors who buy and then come to see the result in two years. Developers Ripple issued all available coins. Payments take place with the writing-off of commissions to Ripple and these Ripple coins are not restored any more. Yes, Ripple coins have a huge amount, but in some future the deficit and the price for Ripple will increase much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think altcoins will recover not before bitcoin. Now everyone is waiting for how he will behave. Let's see what happens on Thursday
Activity: 51
Due to the fall of total  cryptocurrency market , the price of the Ripple have also changed to downward. It has decreased a lot more. However, hopefully the situation will improve soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
At time I do think if ripple Is just an over rated coin,the price is never going up to people expectations its always going down
Well am not an expert can't tell for sure. Just hope it will recovery, because the have a good project.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
At a press time, the cryptocurrency was trading at $0.306319 USD. Comparatively, Ripple (XRP) doesn’t own the record of much gains over past 24 hours, also declined more than 2 percent.

What are you upto in regards of Ripple (XRP)? Is it worth investing?

https://coinpedia.org/news/ripple-going-to-recover/
Ripple is a good coin for payment as it has one of the lowest transaction charges against the bitcoin. Its major problem is its huge total supply. However, it  took everybody by surprise early this year when it went up as high as over $3. So many investors smiled to the banks. Now that the price has come crashing I want it to go down further so I can find a convenient entry at cheap rate. May be $10+ can do it.
Activity: 36
I hope, within a short time Ripple will take good position. So, wait for best time. The total market will be under controll very soon. and we will gain our profit parfectly.
Activity: 64
Why ripple going down I don't know but it's very bad news at all. Hope it will be recover in future but it's take long time.
Activity: 63
Ripple are decreasing because of many reason and one of them is the current declining crypto market.
Activity: 31
Nothing to be shocked here. Whole market fell that time. Ripple was just following the trend. I think we have to see bad days for a long time. Don't know what will happen but i am keeping some hope.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Yeah Ripple will be back.  The media and big business seems to back and hype it at every chance and it seems to stick in the #3 spot very firmly.  I think it will be back stronger than ever when the bull run happens. 

I am hoping the same thing. Though there are drawbacks of Ripple as a payment protocol, I think there are equally good advantages that it possess and it still has a big potential that can be unleashed soon that the market will eventually love. I bought some Ripple (just a small quantity) back when it was t $1.5 and it took big dives after that.  I hope I can still recover my money at least next year when I do expect that Ripple will be doing well. Right now, the crypto market is not in a good condition so we just have to HODL because we have no other good alternative at hand.
The whole market is falling. Ripple is also falling with the market. I am just waiting for the bullish trend to come again. Recently i have heard some positive news regarding crypto so let's see what happens next.
Man i am just tired of watching this bearish trend. But as a crypto lovers i can not lose my hope. I think the market will recover at the end on 2018. Or maybe in the beginning of next year.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
Yeah Ripple will be back.  The media and big business seems to back and hype it at every chance and it seems to stick in the #3 spot very firmly.  I think it will be back stronger than ever when the bull run happens. 
brand new
Activity: 0
I think it will be recovered soon. But you have to keep patience for the right time. Don’t get upset and sell your coins at low price. It will be increased again. Just keep updated.
Activity: 95
XRP fell down after AMA .There are some unanswered questions about liquidating the XRP into exchanges as previously thought would be locked.If new supply of XRP is released XRP price may go down.Remember Ripple foundation still holds over 55% of total XRP
brand new
Activity: 0
I think the price of Ripple will recover. Because the fall it’s having is not only for it. The overall market price is downward. So when the market will be stable I hope Ripple will gain its place again
Activity: 30
It is not happening to ripple only, it is being happened  with the other cryptocurrency also. Because the price is getting decreased of all currencies.
It happens because of falling market. It’s not stable. It’s getting increased and decreased every time. But I think it will be recovered soon.
Pages:
Jump to: