Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to XRP price? Is Ripple going to recover? - page 4. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Yes Ripple is going to recover, so is every other altcoins are going to recover.
The market will recover, everything will recover, and we will enjoy the dividends too.

The most important thing is be sure to do the right things.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
It’s not only ripple but the whole market is falling. Maybe people are just scared and selling off their coins or maybe it’s just a correction. After this down trend ends we’ll see price gradually going up. If the weak hands leave the market then it’s better because the strong hands will be able to pull the price up.
Activity: 55
Ripple will recover. It might take time but the coin will recover as long as we have our faiths on it and it does not quaver.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
not just ripple, including all altcoins also now down. we can all see that the market is red. but don't worry, this often happens in the cryptocurrency world. believe that the market will not always be red and forever, there will definitely be time for the market to go back green. and when the market is green, altcoin will also recover, including ripple.
Activity: 308
Given that BTC took a fall in the price level, other altcoins are going down with it too. We do hope that Ripple will recover soon.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Almost every of the coin are moving in the same directional flow. So, the question here comes about the future of the Ripple.
Ripple team have show themselves as a professional team that has been working, striking deals and partnership for the use of Ripple in banking and remittance.
Activity: 17
Ripple price will depend on BTC. BTC down, rip will down. and when the market turns green, the price RIP will recover.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Unfortunately, nothing serious can not be said now about any project, I do not think that in the near future we will see something really breathtaking. All because bitcoin loses the price and it's unfortunately the worst that can happen.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
I think Ripple is one of the best altcoins. If I choose a Ripple as a long-term investment, I think I will choose Ripple, Ethereum and EOS. Now the price of Ripple follows the market, but I believe it. Will rise again to an incredible price in the future.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
Ripple seemingly has gone up quite a bit the past days, after the earlier drop? anyone know what caused that? I haven't seen anything new?
Activity: 238
So not only does it go down, all the other tokens also go down, everything is tied to Bitcoin, and until the end of 19 years, I think not what will not change in this regard, that it all depends on the cue ball, where it will go there and the violas all the others will then go, and Vice versa if
Activity: 154
All these are happening because the situation of the market is bad. Once the market recovers, the things will go back to its usual self.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Ripple price will fall due to the fall of the market. and when the market turns green, the price will recover.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
What to say about Ripple? The entire crypto market collapsed in the last 24 hours on average by 20%. Ripple is already trading less than $ 0.3. Probably before jerking up. As for Ripple - in my opinion too many coins and all at once released in circulation the developers. This interest in altcoyin falls.
Activity: 70
At a press time, the cryptocurrency was trading at $0.306319 USD. Comparatively, Ripple (XRP) doesn’t own the record of much gains over past 24 hours, also declined more than 2 percent.

What are you upto in regards of Ripple (XRP)? Is it worth investing?

https://coinpedia.org/news/ripple-going-to-recover/
Pages:
Jump to: