Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening with the ICO and IEO market now? - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

Indeed, scammers are still active these days and we can't easily resolve this kind of problem because most of them do have enough knowledge to deceive other people for their own good. They are taking advantage on people because of the benefits that they wanted to get. Its possible to cope up this kind of issue but it will take a lots of time.

Scammer and thief are part of life and world, there is always someone who is trying to find a quick way to get rich or to get money. There is no way to fix this up because it has become part of our life. Even regulation can not solve it too, the only way we can do is lessen it.
that is why, before we are doing or investing our money. We need to have some kind of knowledge about the field that we are going to, hard work will bring you a fortune.
always do your own research, and always think about the worst case.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
1. the market is still alive, ico is still a lot to appear, STO is starting to be deserted its community and IEO has become an investment trend now
(2017 - ICO, 2018 - STO, 2019 - IEO)

2. No, fraud is always around us.

3. I have stopped investing in ICO / STO / IEO projects, I prefer to hunt for free tokens.

4. In general, the purpose of investing is to make a profit.

5. The reason why I don't invest is because I don't have capital, I depend on the results of the campaign for the next capital.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Is this market alive or dead?
The market is still alive and active especially the IEO

Did you solve the problem of scam?
Scammers problems can not be solved but regulated to insignificant level.

Do you invest in projects or don’t invest?
I buy good project after successful implementation of their core value, no more rushing.

That is my idea to make profits from new project.

Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
1. The ICO and IEO both markets are alive, ICO is not making much success, reputed exchange's IEO doing great.
2. No, the scam will be happening forever in the crypto market. You just have to be wise enough to catch which is a scam which is not.
3. Yes, I do. I only support reputed projects, I care about a project's partners, media coverage, team members past history.
4. Sometimes profit is more than expectation sometimes be lower than expectations, but I am happy with my investment.
5. I do invest.

This is my answers to your questions. I hope you get a better idea. As you were inactive, so, spend much time to read what happened in these months, don't be quick about investment, and don't run for ICO, IEO only. Bitcoin, Ethereum and other reputed coins can be a healthy investment. Good luck.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
Hi guys!

For six months I have not followed the cryptocurrency market. I want to know the latest news. Please help me.

Most of all I am interested in the ICO and IEO market:

1. Is this market alive or dead?
2. Did you solve the problem of scam?
3. Do you invest in projects or don’t invest?
4. If you invest, then what is the profitability?
5. If you do not invest, then why?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

1. It is still alive, there are so many exchanges that run IEO and many projects still run ICO.
2. Nope, the scam still happening
3. I do, but I only invest in something that has a real team, product, and constant development
4. I do not look for a huge profit in a single investment, but I am looking for a continuous income such as Masternode type of project. So I can not give you a number
5. I invest

There are so many things that you can discover other than IEO and ICO, so I advise you to find a low caps one and invest in it.

Indeed, scammers are still active these days and we can't easily resolve this kind of problem because most of them do have enough knowledge to deceive other people for their own good. They are taking advantage on people because of the benefits that they wanted to get. Its possible to cope up this kind of issue but it will take a lots of time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Hi guys!

For six months I have not followed the cryptocurrency market. I want to know the latest news. Please help me.

1. It is still alive, there are so many exchanges that run IEO and many projects still run ICO.
2. Nope, the scam still happening
3. I do, but I only invest in something that has a real team, product, and constant development
4. I do not look for a huge profit in a single investment, but I am looking for a continuous income such as Masternode type of project. So I can not give you a number
5. I invest

There are so many things that you can discover other than IEO and ICO, so I advise you to find a low caps one and invest in it.
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
Hi guys!

Pages:
Jump to: