Pages:
Author

Topic: What is merit and what is it for? - page 2. (Read 307 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
April 12, 2022, 02:04:15 PM

What is merit and what is it for?
Does it give any advantage?
And how to earn it?

So many newbies has asked similar question,  it's good to ask a valuable question like this. Actually merit system is one of the criteria that elevate a user from the position of brand new to a higher rank, while activities is constant and is been given by forum system base on your consistent post making in the forum.

When a user lack earning merit the disadvantages will end up having a stunted growth like plant, so merit determine the growth of every user rank and especially when the activity is up to a specific rank.... how to earn a merit, the process is base on you intellectual engagement of cryptocurrency via finding or researching for what has not been disclose to the community that can impact fresh knowledge to newbies and already existing users... You earn merit through the following

1. Making a quality post
2. Reading a comment & understand properly before responding
3. Making new innovations that is educative
4. Observing the methods of posting by other users.

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 12, 2022, 02:03:12 PM
Merit is just like a rank, showing how you've contributed to the forum, it also earned from it name itself MERIT I should know what it stand for. It is earned when you post something profitable, educative and  enlighten I'm the forum. So try to bring something educative to the forum and earned your merit.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
April 12, 2022, 02:01:01 PM
Quoting the responses  for you incase you feel lazy  Kiss

What is Merit?

Merit is a new system created in order to reward quality contributions to the forum. Now to rise through ranks you will also need to acquire Merit in addition to Activity.

And how to earn it?

How do I receive merit?

You are awarded merit by people of the community if they find your post helpful or informative.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
April 12, 2022, 01:54:06 PM
<...>
You can get a pretty good idea from reading these three links:

Merit & new rank requirements
Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)
FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

Essentially, Merits are used to denote posts that are, in general terms, worth reading as per the Meriter’s criteria, be it for being illustrative, helpful, controversial, novel, or whatever other reason behind. Their core use is for ranking-up, although it may also serve to access/restrict people from certain campaigns, as well as an implicit recognition factor.

You’ve currently got 4 Merits. These never decrease (except for on extremely rare cases related to cheating), and generate half the amount in sMerits (Sendable Merits). The latter is what you actually send to other people at will. In your case, having earned 4 Merits, you’ve also got 2 sMerits to send. sMerits do decrease when you send them, and increment the Receiver's Merit counter by the amount received.

i.e.
You received 4 Merits -> Meaning you also have 2 sMerits.
If you send 1 sMerit to a certain post (using the Merit Button), the Receiver will increase his Merit Counter by 1.
If you send 2 sMerits to a certain post, the Receiver will increase his Merit Counter by 2.
(and so forth)
Activity: 13
Merit: 4
April 12, 2022, 01:24:56 PM
Hi Smiley

And how to earn it?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: