Pages:
Author

Topic: What is NFT? - page 2. (Read 1135 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
August 29, 2021, 12:58:37 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 2
I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE
August 29, 2021, 09:45:21 AM
Well NFT is type of digital signature assest that may be in the form of Artwork music or it may be anything where people can show their creativity , Nft had the limited edition and that's really make the craze for the people to buy the NFT's nowdays many gaming platform is also introducing NFT's in which only the person who had NFT's can play the game they are buy and sell in online market like opensea treasureland and many other platform
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 28, 2021, 04:02:31 PM
The NFT(Non-Fungible Token) is a Digital Asset, Which may contain Art, Music, or other artwork. There are a lot of NFT, and many of them are unique which cost expensive. People love to buy these unique NFTs. Its just like a painting. As you know that people invest millions for a painting. So people also invest a lot moeny in NFTs.
And it is because they are limited.

Aside from that, you forgot to mention about NFT in the games, you can use those NFT assets in a certain game that's a feature where you can play those in play to earn.

It's becoming the popular thing in NFT today aside from the arts.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 28, 2021, 04:00:09 PM
NFT is a digital asset that represents real-world objects such as paintings, music art, in-game items, to short videos.

They are bought and sold online, are often paid for with cryptocurrencies, and are generally coded using the same basic software as other crypto assets.

However, the market arena is still new, investment and buying and selling of NFT is still quite risky.

In fact, a large part of the NFT market is still speculative and there may be massive price swings similar to what other digital assets have experienced over the past few years.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 28, 2021, 03:39:37 PM
The NFT(Non-Fungible Token) is a Digital Asset, Which may contain Art, Music, or other artwork. There are a lot of NFT, and many of them are unique which cost expensive. People love to buy these unique NFTs. Its just like a painting. As you know that people invest millions for a painting. So people also invest a lot moeny in NFTs.
Activity: 164
August 28, 2021, 01:23:09 PM
Nft is non Fungible token. It is a cryptocurrency type and tokens, it can be in the form of cards, it can be in the form of an image, mostly nfts can use by playing games, for farming, mining, etc. Except this nfts has many more use cases and it also depends on the project.
Activity: 200
August 28, 2021, 11:41:57 AM
 NFT (Non-fungible token)is a digital asset that represents rea world objects like art, music, game and videos, non-fungible token (NFT) is a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain and performs a unique assets. 🙏
CoinMetro
August 17, 2021, 04:33:31 PM
Great Interview - "Building an NFT marketplace with OpenSea co-founder Alex Atallah":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpKTYxnT19Y
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
August 04, 2021, 02:30:59 PM
Opportunities for NFTs are good and you can find many sources and references on the internet as zasad@ mentions. If we refer to it basically nothing but a bridge for people to get to know and be more familiar about the crypto world.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
August 04, 2021, 11:39:47 AM
NFT is the abbreviation for Non Fungible Token. NFT is essential data that is kept in Blockchain and performs  a unique asset. NFT can depict a work of art, Music album or other forms of digital assets. It is usually programmed in the same way as the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum
Your statement is absolutely correct, and it will be very helpful for those who don't know it, because there may be some people who have heard of NFT, but don't know what NFT really is in the crypto space.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 04, 2021, 11:30:59 AM
A non-Fungible Token (NFT) is a digital asset, which can represent any Art or Music. It is also used for staking means you can stake any NFT to earn something. Now many projects are launching NFT marketplace and gaming system, so now the trend is of NFTs coin so guys don't miss this trend and buy some good coins.
Activity: 200
August 04, 2021, 11:19:36 AM
NFT is the abbreviation for Non Fungible Token. NFT is essential data that is kept in Blockchain and performs  a unique asset. NFT can depict a work of art, Music album or other forms of digital assets. It is usually programmed in the same way as the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum
Well i have been away from bitcoin and crypto world for over a year now due to being busy in real life. I just started crypto few days ago and have been hearing this term NFT every where. Well reading all the comments gave me a decent idea. It would be good to invest some in these non fungible tokens i think.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 04, 2021, 11:15:57 AM
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
July 28, 2021, 05:50:54 PM
You should know about Deedy Digital. If interested in NFT. I really like the platform that is coming out soon - Deedy Digital. Deedy will serve the growing world of digital artists, authors and collectors. Aiming to create the first cross-network marketplace for NFT and digital content, where artists do not have to pay huge commissions and rely on intermediaries.  There are many benefits. Wanna know more?
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
July 23, 2021, 03:46:59 PM
nowdays it's just people riding the trend.

Want to boast ur token price? launch a special nft.

Want to project still relevant in this era? Launch a nft.

Even big exchange like binance or ftt launch their own NFT.

There are those who use NFT world that way, and there are things that turn the NFT into something much much bigger. I have seen some games that could blow your mind, it is basically just a web game but it is powered with blockchain and NFT technologies and it is seriously amazing, I am trying to play one right now but I suck big time at it for now, hopefully I will get better eventually and it does actually make you earn money as well.

I am not at that level yet, if I sell everything I have there right now I would be 13 cents richer than I started, and yeah that is not good at all considering I spent few days (just like maybe 5 hours) on it but normally I pay game companies money to play a game, here it was free and I earned money while gaming, so it is really fun idea. I am not saying what you said is wrong, it is right there are companies who use NFT that way, but there are these types as well that you should definitely check out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 23, 2021, 02:22:46 PM
I have been watching the term NFT in different projects listed on uniswap but I can't figure out what actually does it mean. There's something like NFT price which is probably greater than the token price. So, what's it exactly? How it is related to the project token?

NFT stands for non-fungible token, this digital asset is a single entity and the only asset that can be traded like other properties, the exchange rate is commensurate so that NFT will be very unique in the future, maybe NFT is the right solution in the future, considering that NFT offers a way new to buy or sell.

NFTs are different, they have their own digital signature and are not the same as each other, this is what distinguishes NFT from other tokens, for now NFT is not an option, but I believe that in the future NFT will be the best choice for people.

However, to find out more about this NFT you can visit the web page, or you can look at various media currently available, I only know a little about this NFT, for how it works and others maybe you can look for more details on the web, so that what you want to know answered everything.
CoinMetro
July 23, 2021, 11:37:53 AM
Meet Axie Infinity, the Deceptively Cute Game with Huge Growth and a Huger Vision:
https://www.notboring.co/p/infinity-revenue-infinity-possibilities
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 23, 2021, 11:32:53 AM
nowdays it's just people riding the trend.

Want to boast ur token price? launch a special nft.

Want to project still relevant in this era? Launch a nft.

Even big exchange like binance or ftt launch their own NFT.

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
July 23, 2021, 10:26:26 AM
I have been watching the term NFT in different projects listed on uniswap but I can't figure out what actually does it mean. There's something like NFT price which is probably greater than the token price. So, what's it exactly? How it is related to the project token?
Have you heard of DEEDY? Deedy Digital created this token and very soon they will have an NFT platform. they have a lot of interesting things that they want to promote, so I think this could be a big win for all of us.
CoinMetro
July 08, 2021, 12:09:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: