Pages:
Author

Topic: What is NFT? - page 3. (Read 1135 times)

copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 08, 2021, 08:44:18 AM
Store of value, hobby, investment, preservtion of memories, you name it Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
July 08, 2021, 05:29:15 AM
Have you heard about such project as Deedy Digital? They are going to launch an NTF platform in the nearest time where you can buy, sell, trade rent out, enter NFT lotteries and so on. I think it is beautiful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
July 03, 2021, 11:01:40 AM
NFT stands for non-fungible tokens. In economics, an exchangeable asset is something with units that can be easily exchanged – an example is money. For example like this, you can exchange a $20 note for two $10 bills and have the same value. However, if something is not interchangeable, it means that this tool has unique properties so that it is not interchangeable with anything else.
NFTs are the "only" assets in the digital world that can be bought and sold like any other property, but they have no tangible form. Digital tokens can be thought of as certificates of ownership for virtual or physical assets.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
June 30, 2021, 10:10:20 AM
NFT is a non-fungible token meaning they can be used basically as a symbol of ownership of a particular item. The share similar open source just like any other cryto currency. Just imagine owning a coin tied to an art work or possibly a song it doesn't necessarily mean you own the song or art work its could be said you purchased a share of the work for a small token more like investing in a project
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 30, 2021, 09:18:50 AM
I have been watching the term NFT in different projects listed on uniswap but I can't figure out what actually does it mean. There's something like NFT price which is probably greater than the token price. So, what's it exactly? How it is related to the project token?
NFT-non-interchangeable tokens, tokens that can not be replaced with another they are in this kind of unique, unique!

And since the NFT market is very complex and strict, there you need to seriously think about it in order to come to a normal conclusion and understand

NFT market is very new and still going through development process but it is great opportunity for creators and traders to make earning. Now Binance has launched NFT Market and made it easy to trade but it is not like trading crypto currencies where you have selling and buying order books,it is a bit different.  I have given two links at the bottom of this post to find detailed information about NFT trading. The simplest and most obvious way to get involved with NFT trading is to simply buy and sell NFTs. To find an NFT for sale, you need to visit a dedicated marketplace or app. There are many marketplaces available online, most with slightly different focuses or benefits.

https://www.binance.com/en/nft

https://www.daytrading.com/nft
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
June 14, 2021, 11:25:40 AM
DeFi Summit Day 1 - NFT DAY - Live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71CB7RG68O8
CoinMetro
June 05, 2021, 10:47:11 AM
Michael Bramlage, CEO of Quidd - NFT Marketplace | Blockchain Interviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDT_zuPodzs
copper member
May 28, 2021, 12:08:22 PM
So the NFT hype seems to be dying down, at least for many projects and marketplaces in the industry. Do you think it will see real growth among actual musicians and creatives, instead of just in crypto spaces (so traction the other way around).
NFT hasn't even started yet, now ebay is joining the game!!!
https://twitter.com/viewfromhk/status/1392218219373645834

To be fair, NFTs started several years ago, and it saw a huge spike of interest earlier in the year. Now the market seems to have cooled down a lot, but that's really because the fomo fuelling it has died down. The actual underlying use cases are still there, as your ebay news shows;)

True. I think NFT market is passing through consolidation phase and long term investors are accumulating good pieces to art. Everybody invloved in NFTs business is waiting for Launching of NFT Market on Binance that can trigger new boom.

https://www.coindesk.com/covering-nft-hype

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
May 24, 2021, 06:44:57 PM
Physical money and cryptocurrencies are "commensurate", meaning they can be traded or exchanged for each other. They are also of the same value — one thousand rupiah is always worth one thousand rupiah; one Bitcoin is always the same as another Bitcoin. Crypto Compatibility makes it a trusted tool for making transactions on the blockchain.

However, the NFT is different. Each has a digital signature which does not allow the NFTs to be exchanged or equivalent (hence, not interchangeable). One NFT clip, for example, is not the same as another NFT simply because they are both NFTs.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
May 13, 2021, 03:27:43 AM
So the NFT hype seems to be dying down, at least for many projects and marketplaces in the industry. Do you think it will see real growth among actual musicians and creatives, instead of just in crypto spaces (so traction the other way around).

To be fair, NFTs started several years ago, and it saw a huge spike of interest earlier in the year. Now the market seems to have cooled down a lot, but that's really because the fomo fuelling it has died down. The actual underlying use cases are still there, as your ebay news shows;)
CoinMetro
May 12, 2021, 07:07:17 AM
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
May 12, 2021, 06:35:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
April 06, 2021, 04:43:56 AM
Is interest in NFT declining or is it just evidence of a decline in hype around NFT? The average price of NFT tokens fell by 67% compared to February, here is what Bloomderg writes about this, Chris Wilmer, an academic at the University of Pittsburgh, expressed his opinion to the publication:

"If you are an inexperienced user who does not know how to reliably authenticate a work of art yourself, then you can easily be deceived by a fake. A lot of scammers will try to use this to their advantage"
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
April 03, 2021, 04:43:02 PM
I have been watching the term NFT in different projects listed on uniswap but I can't figure out what actually does it mean. There's something like NFT price which is probably greater than the token price. So, what's it exactly? How it is related to the project token?
NFT-non-interchangeable tokens, tokens that can not be replaced with another they are in this kind of unique, unique!

And since the NFT market is very complex and strict, there you need to seriously think about it in order to come to a normal conclusion and understand
copper member
April 03, 2021, 03:07:43 PM
Fungible tokens (FT) and Non Fungible Tokens (NFT) is't new idea but recently it has come to light with few new projects. Fungible  is changeable or replaceable or interchangeable. Non Fungible is just opposite of Fungible. It is not interchangeable or replaceable. I still don't rely on this trend and i consider it's a new hype.

I think you are absolutely right because use case of NFT is not very strong, it is digital art and attracts only Art lovers but paying huge cost of NFT is not possible for general investors/traders in crypto space, only high worth clients can afford this kind of art work. I am afraid this Hype of NFTs will not long and die down soon because mass adaption will be difficult due to weak use case..
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
March 25, 2021, 05:26:58 AM

Simply put, NFTs transform digital works of art and other collectibles into one-of-a-kind, verifiable assets that can be traded in the blockchain system.

For the uninitiated, this may not be a very simple explanation, but the pay for many artists, musicians, influencers, and others is huge, with investors spending a lot of money to own NFT versions of digital images.

For example, Jack Dorsey's first message on Twitter is now up for auction, with bids reaching $ 2.5 million. A video with a LeBron James dive sold for over $ 200,000, and a 10-year-old NIF Cat GIF was bought for $ 600,000.

However, NFTs are not something completely new. The digital game CryptoKitties in the cryptocurrency platform etherium is one of the first irreplaceable tokens that allows people to buy and sell virtual cats that are unique and stored in the blockchain.
Activity: 125
Merit: 5
March 21, 2021, 04:09:53 AM
Fungible tokens (FT) and Non Fungible Tokens (NFT) is't new idea but recently it has come to light with few new projects. Fungible  is changeable or replaceable or interchangeable. Non Fungible is just opposite of Fungible. It is not interchangeable or replaceable. I still don't rely on this trend and i consider it's a new hype.
Many DeFi projects have recently released their own NFTs. I think this is almost like a game where you can collect an NFT and you will get benefits or profit when you hold it, like getting an airdrop or something else

I feel like NFT is now where the money is, not just for digital artists that mints their NFTs and sells it, but even for normal crypto users.

And you're correct, there are games like Battlewave 2323 that lets you stake & HODL their coin in order to get NFT drops. Gaming in the blockchain involving NFTs will explode this 2021 and 2022.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 21, 2021, 02:04:39 AM
Like other crypto traders and investors, I usually see someone who is always posting about NFT in some social media groups but I don't really know what it is or what it means. I search it on coinmarketcap but all I find is a coin with low rank and marketcap. I am looking that there will be someone who can enlighten me about NFT and how it works.

Have you read below conversation regarding NFT? At least give you an idea what are NFTs.

You can also get a better explanation in wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fungible_token. And right now, it is becoming like a hype, and everyone wants to create their own NFT.  If you want to purchase one, better check its future value in the market and think, why would it be a valuable one? Not all NFTs are worth paying thousands of bucks or even millions of dollars.

Fungible tokens (FT) and Non Fungible Tokens (NFT) is't new idea but recently it has come to light with few new projects. Fungible  is changeable or replaceable or interchangeable. Non Fungible is just opposite of Fungible. It is not interchangeable or replaceable. I still don't rely on this trend and i consider it's a new hype.
Many DeFi projects have recently released their own NFTs. I think this is almost like a game where you can collect an NFT and you will get benefits or profit when you hold it, like getting an airdrop or something else

Each NFT token is distinguishable to other token of same NFT project. It is basically perfect for online gaming and known as digital collectible in gaming world. Every new trend draws attention of the crypto lovers, hence NFT is playing same role. Holding or trading NFT tokens can be profitable before ending trend.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 21, 2021, 01:45:57 AM
Like other crypto traders and investors, I usually see someone who is always posting about NFT in some social media groups but I don't really know what it is or what it means. I search it on coinmarketcap but all I find is a coin with low rank and marketcap. I am looking that there will be someone who can enlighten me about NFT and how it works.
copper member
March 20, 2021, 10:20:38 PM
I have also participated in a project like that which issued an NFT to mine and get stake every day, but I did not continue it because it needed too much capital.

I also joined one NFT site on Binance smart chain and bought some NFTs for fun, lets see how it works out. Binance smart chain  is comparatively cheaper where  transaction fee is very low compared to Ethereum network. The site  link is giving below. NFT craze is growing with every coming day and nobody knows where it will end up. We should also ride this opportunity Bus to book some gains in future.

https://bsc.cryptoz.cards/crypt
Pages:
Jump to: