Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IS RISK IN INVESTING IN CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 3. (Read 2470 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
The risk for investing in cryptocurrency is you can lost your money in short of time if the token/coin price drop and you cannot blame anyone for that. Risk in security, most of us invest in crypto and leave it in online wallet like MEW, but remember many of us using internet, if you don't care about clicking a strange link or if you install some software without reading it first, you can lost your money because your wallet is hacked...
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
There are so many risk involved in investing cryptocurrency and like I always say, is there anything that does not include risk. To make something out of anything in life, there are some certain risks that one must take or be faced with. So for whoever it may concern, does the risk that comes with investing in cryptocurrency feel worthy to you?
copper member
Activity: 322
the risk is only off getting return at right time. this is for sure that you will get good return in long run. if you have money to keep for long term than you will get the profit for sure. but you will not get the profit at right time when you required it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
in my opinion, every investment has their own risk to solve or to minimize and eliminate it, from all of it are going back to ourself how to manage our investment from those risks. the main problem in cryptocurrency investment are market volatility, no one can predict where the price will goes. and than we have many scammers out there which can take away your money with all of their effort, from offering very big profit without doing anything or providing promising ICO only on whitepaper.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
i invest so much in cryptocurrency there is possible a risk? in investing in cryptocurrency, what is the main risk you encounter in investing in crypto
i hope an anyone give me an example a risk in investing in cryptocurrency,

I think you should know before you try to invest in cryptocurrency, this is something ridiculous if you have invested without knowing all the risks. especially investment in the long term, there are many altcoins and ico that are not really able to survive according to their profile.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
The PISHIN site that sucks all your Bitcoin capital when entering a strange website.
Your Bitcoin balance will be used up when entering the PISHING Website, so be careful friends because SCAMER is everywhere.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 03:06:09 PM
The risk is included in trading crypto because nobody can know for sure whether the price of coins increase or not. However, if not taking risks you will never become rich. Every business involves risks
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:47:45 PM
There is always a risk of investing in cryptocurrency at least due to the fact that it can never be known whether this or that cryptocurrency will grow or not. The main thing to try hard to get at the right time and buy when the maximum benefit is obvious. Then the risks will be reduced to zero
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
September 16, 2018, 05:13:21 PM
The risk is that you expect that the majority of the investors are on the same frequency as you and believe that something good will happen if investing in that coin. Is only when there's no hope that people start panicking, typically due to market drops.
Activity: 134
September 16, 2018, 05:04:24 PM
As for investing in crypto, Investing in crypto comes with a high risk, Take for instance, you bought a NEO coin on MAY 2018 at the price of $80, with hope to make some profits from it, Unfortunately The Market drops and the price of NEO worth $18 on this day. What do you call that? well That's just it.
Activity: 80
September 16, 2018, 04:53:04 PM
Everything in crypto is a risky investment so be careful even if you put one buck as an investment. However, if you don't take the risk, you can't gain profits.
Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile that's why we call this investment as a risky investment. I hope you can understand now.
I have heard people telling that you can become rich in really short time with cryptocurrencies, and I think it is true but with the condition of investing high amounts of money as well, after all, the money isn't actually growing in the trees.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:48:59 PM
Cryptocurrency is associated with risks, you have to know that before decided to invest in cryptocurrency. The major risks are sudden ľľ0 of price much lower than what you buy it. ICO scam is another risks associated with cryptocurrency. Sending of coins to a wrong address which you cannot reverse again is also part of risks associated with cryptocurrency. Despite all these risks, cryptocurrency still remains a good investment decisions.
Activity: 352
September 16, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
The high volatility of cryptocurrency make it risky. Within a blink of an eye, the price of a coin can drop drastically and it value can also appreciate.. You can invest on a scam ICO project that will cart away your investment. These are just some of the risk of cryptocurrency and there are a lot more I didn't mention here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
The price of crypto is unstable and a future that is still unclear makes crypto a big risk because not everyone wants to accept crypto. but with unstable crypto prices, you can get big profits by buying coins when the price is low and selling them at high prices only you have to be careful in choosing coins because not all coins have the potential to rise.
Activity: 255
September 16, 2018, 04:19:16 PM
We can say that in any sphere of life the risk is obvious and you will never be able to predict when it is best to invest. I think that the best time now, when the red color on the market is as long as possible and all the coins are as cheap as possible.
Activity: 308
September 15, 2018, 11:34:19 AM
Investing in cryptocurries are very risky but for me it depends on you. How you deal with it. You should have an expertise or at least the basic knowledge of cryptocurrency, how to trade it and its working. Blindly following the lead of others is not going to be fruitful. Yes, in initial phase you may have to rely on expert advice, seek help from social trading programmes available on exchanges. But don’t just leave your money to them and sit back. You need to carry out research on your own. You are solely responsible for the profit and loss.
Activity: 98
September 15, 2018, 11:27:02 AM
Cryptocurrency investment is a risky business. For one, the market is highly volatile. If you are not good in monitoring its movements, chances are, you'll lose. Hence, if you are not a risk taker, just don't do it.
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 08:39:28 AM
The risks of cryptocurrency are that after the purchase the price of cryptocurrency will fall, and not rise and you are in the red. And the second example, when you invested in ICO, and it turned out to be scammers, you will lose all your money.
Activity: 143
September 15, 2018, 08:35:03 AM
You will face the following risks:
- The price of a coin will decrease and never increase
- Coins can be taken out of the trading platform and not accepted on the market
- You will encounter a scam and lose everything
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
There are to much risk in the world of investments. You dont even knew what will gonna happen to your money. It will take you into winning or in lossing if it goes wrong. Better to learn more first how to get into investment weather it is safe or not.
Pages:
Jump to: