Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IS RISK IN INVESTING IN CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 9. (Read 2470 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
It is investing, there will always be a risk.

Just the mere word of it tells it all. You cannot find something that have no risk. I guess that is why we are all here. We want to manage our own investment and never go to a broker which will just add up for payment.
Here it will be direct. It will always be your decisions which will be risky. Better make it as clear as you can before buying something specially with altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
i invest so much in cryptocurrency there is possible a risk? in investing in cryptocurrency, what is the main risk you encounter in investing in crypto
i hope an anyone give me an example a risk in investing in cryptocurrency,
You should know what risk before you invest your money, the risk could be you got hacked, you got scammed in ico or they just stop working or the product not able to be realize or fail. There is also a lot risk like you might got hacked or someone steal your private key.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I think its the best time to invest here. No business is riskfree. Its a safeest place i think because if yopu know everything properly you will get huge profit from here.
Activity: 296
I think crypto currency is the best place for investment. You can’t find any risk free business. If you want to get huge profit from it you have to know the crypto world properly. After that you can get huge profit from here. This is the best platform to invest.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
The big risk in every single investment is lost all of your funds. Don't you think crypto have no risk, it wrong. There is many threats you will be seeing like scam, hack, and dropping price as well.
Activity: 126
I think the biggest risk is losing money, the market can be manipulated as we have seen on different occasions and thanks to that the FUD can spread and the value of most of the cryptos collapses, at that moment when you try to withdraw money obviously you will lose part of your investment, because you will be selling your coins for a lower value than you invested, that's why so much emphasis is placed on hodl.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
There's risk everywhere.

Exhanges (can) get hacked
Wallets get hacked
Metamask gets fooled
Fud influences price
Btc drops, alts drop
Alt project dies
Alt project on shitty exchange
Regulations
Taxes
Local law
Investing money you don't have
Hold but never take it out
Buy the dip but the dip is even lower
Don't dare to sell
.....the list goes on and on Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's really risky if you invest your money in cryptocurrency without knowing anything about this world or having any knowledge about it Smiley. You should know that there are so many traps in this world and if you fall into these traps, all your money will fly away very quickly Smiley. For example, you wanna invest your money in crypto world but you don't know how it work and what it is so you made a wrong decision is that invest your money into a ponzi system then you loose all your money Smiley. I think this simple example is enough to you Smiley.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Crypto investing is highly risky but also extremely rewarding at the same time as well, just buy when you see prices down on long term charts and then wait, you can also day trade if you are good at technical analysis, it is the high volatility that makes it risky and profitable at the same time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Calculating the risk is not possible but clearly it is very risky investment but also you can make lots of profit by investing in crypto. Altcoins are much more risky compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 249
In my opinion some risks investing in cryptocurrency are like any country banning crypto any time, any wallet hack, rumours, whale market manipulation, any exchange hacks etc.
Activity: 215
There are so many risk in investing in cryptocurrency. Crypto re too easy to misplace and they are still tricky to trade. Cryptos are also susceptible to hacking and other scams.
Activity: 317
As a crypto user or investor no one should keep blind trust on the renowned crypto currency. Besides, no one should be much greedy about making profit and a profit limit should be set on the investment.
Activity: 252
Choosing off beam exchange and loosing password/ private keys I think some of the common facts that are involved in risk. It is needed to stay aware while choosing exchange and also you need to stay alert about your keys.
Activity: 56
In crypto currency you are only responsible for the profit or the loss. So first and foremost you need to have fundamental knowledge about crypto. Just do not blindly follow the lead of others.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
i invest so much in cryptocurrency there is possible a risk? in investing in cryptocurrency, what is the main risk you encounter in investing in crypto
i hope an anyone give me an example a risk in investing in cryptocurrency,

well
ur head will blow up if u choose to be a holder.
or if i be a investor on some ico,
make u sure u choose the right.
the normal risk is maybe the price down dramaticaly.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
if you don't have experience or research on cryptocurrency, investing in cryptocurrency is very risky, no one knows when the coin will fall and when it will experience a price increase, and the main risk of investing in cryptocurrency is losing all the money we invest
Activity: 112
Of course, every kind of investment carry some risk.  When the market is down you could lost some of your investment.  The higher risk, the higher potential profit you will get.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies carry a very big risk of losing all your money. But just as these investments can make you a millionaire.

I would not risk, and would use more reliable methods of investing
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
If you are investing in cryptocurrency, so please invest that much amount that you can loose. I am not telling you that you will loose all your money but it may be. Risk in investing cryptocurrency is reduction in its value and it can be happen due to following reasons:- 1. Correction in market, 2 Because of rumors, 3 Government regulations, any scam news etc.
Pages:
Jump to: