Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly - page 2. (Read 800 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
am happy for yours responses
thank you very much to all of you
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
it depends on many things :
-your rank here
-the quality of the airdrops (most of them are shit)
-the amount of time you spend on this
-what you do with the tokens you receive (sell immediately ,hold ...)

Maybe $80 per month in average ,much more if you're lucky and handle things well .
excluding POStoken and deep onion all the air drops are shitcoins.its a classic waste of time. U should devote ur time to social media campaign if u have a big social media presence since ur rank is too low to make anything reasonable from signature bounty
Activity: 182
You cannot estimate the airdrop you can make in a month,it depends on how you work in joining any airdrop and the airdrop you have joining,sometimes airdrop fail and the other is for long term distribution.
Activity: 308
-your rank here

Maybe $80 per month in average ,much more if you're lucky and handle things well .
excluding POStoken and deep onion all the air drops are shitcoins.its a classic waste of time. U should devote ur time to social media campaign if u have a big social media presence since ur rank is too low to make anything reasonable from signature bounty
Activity: 13
it is depend on your luck , smart .

you will earn little when start but will make a lot of money in future (after learn fast and easy way for you)

my average 30$
Activity: 198
Not all tokens came from the airdrop will have a better future or better price so if you want to make money from it just don't expect big. Just always participate and eventually you will find some good airdrop but i suggest you just do it as a part time and not to make it full time.
Activity: 350
I don't know because most airdrop ive been follow, I earn nothing based on previous month until present. I just wonder why i can't collect even in a smallest amount, That's already cool in 1cents is better than zero:)
Activity: 196
As other people said before, bounty programs are more efficient than airdrops.
Choose youe strongest skill and look for bounties that cover it.

i.e. you are a good writer? make articles for ICOs
Know some language except English? Translate ANN posts
Have a lot of subscribers on social media? Retweet/repost/etc

Usually, you need only a few hours to participate in 1 bounty program per day
And you can find A LOT of running bounties on bitcointalk, so you can enjoy many of them at the same time (only one exception is signature bounty, you can't choose two or more)

Good luck
Activity: 4
money isn't free.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
dont waste your time on them

more energy efficient to get a minimum wage job

if you're good looking then do what is required to survive but don't degrade yourself into collecting efart tokens.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
How much are you willing to work? to make airdrops profitable you need to study what is the good one, trade, join, support the projects.

Without work you are asking, how much free money can I get per month? Probably 0 because money isn't free.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
-your rank here

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
pls i want to know what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly, i want to know whether it worth the time or not
All the airdrops are different from each other. You can't just get an estimate on how much you'd make through monthly airdrops.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
pls i want to know what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly, i want to know whether it worth the time or not
does every month always appear airdrop? so the answer is uncertain because airdrop is not always there.

This is right, airdrops are not stable income. You can’t expect to see airdrops every month and not to say to know how much you can earn from this.
Activity: 560
does every month always appear airdrop? so the answer is uncertain because airdrop is not always there.
Activity: 826
Some of airdrops suddenly shooting up and price become nice. But it around 1-2% of all airdrops. And it's impossible to predict which of them will be succeed.
Activity: 126
difficult to say but i think that the onion bounty/airdrop is most profitable for new  users
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It is difficult to estimate the average amount you can earn.
It depends in most of the case from the numbers of airdrops published.
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
You can’t earn much with free airdrop, my estimation is less than $50 average per month even if you join every airdrop and successfully receive the token.

Unless you are talking about forks, then it depends on the amount of BTC you have.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
You shouldn't rely with bounty only even though it's very promising, there is no reason to only watch on this forum for waiting the "bounty". You can follow much bounty as much as you can but make sure you are following the rules and not spamming all around the forum with "I'm joined and some shit".
Pages:
Jump to: