Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly - page 3. (Read 800 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This is hard to say but more then 0.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
It is hard to tell you the amount you may make from airdrop. If you are lucky, you might get a gem. You may be getting $1 to $40 per airdrop.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
airdrops are not good as bounty you can may make 10$ from an airdrop. ebtc was only airdrop that users were able to make 1000$.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
There are plenty of projects offering airdrops right now but it may not be the same next month or after that so there is no way to know. There are some longterm airdrops like byteball and deeponions so check those out. Deeponion still has 21 more weeks left. I am not sure about Byteball though.
Activity: 200
pls i want to know what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly, i want to know whether it worth the time or not

There is no immediate profit from airdrops. These are mostly long term.
Get free coin and wait. If the coin is successful/useful it's going to be slowly accepted by community and grows at price. This can take months, years  ... or the coin can fail.

Yeah, it's just a freecoin for you and the thing is will those coins get to the exchangers or not? That will decide how much you gonna earn in this airdrop!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It depends on how you hassle to different kinds of airdrop and how much is the value of that coin after that airdrop happens as most of the coins that is doing airdrops are those coins that have a value of very low so I think it is not profitable at all if you are just relying to those free coins to give you.

You can compute it by yourself if you want to know how much can you earn, try access this website for those coins that is ready for exchanges to trade https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
It's really hard to tell this subject because it's depend on how good the airdrop is. If you're joining a shitty ICO airdrop. Congratulations! You earned nothing!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
pls i want to know what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly, i want to know whether it worth the time or not

BTC0.00000000.

Airdrops don't work that way. They aren't income that you can just sign up for to earn. I think you're confusing airdrops with income for advertising, sometimes referred to as bounties for initial coin offerings.

Bounties aren't really worth the hype either. Most ICOs are rubbish or pump and dump schemes, seriously.

If you want to earn cryptocurrency figure out how to earn money...then buy bitcoin with said money. Good luck!
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely

There is no immediate profit from airdrops. These are mostly long term.
Get free coin and wait. If the coin is successful/useful it's going to be slowly accepted by community and grows at price. This can take months, years  ... or the coin can fail.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: