Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best advice for anyone investing in cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 515 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Well, i have seeing different opinions by so many people here already and the only thing you need do is to compare different opinions here with the one you have studied so far and make your decision on what to do and what not to do.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
Many coins created now, and it all can be a good to invest to get more benefits, but everything to lose because now the entire market pagatan and acts not very ravnomerno.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
the best advise for investing in crypto is trust nobody!
if you want to invest in short to middle term trading and investing on ICO should be good suggestion for you, just make some deep study related to which altcoin or ICO you want to invest, following every update from developers and in case you trade with altcoin see the trend from last 2 years annually, monthly and daily trends.
but if you have enough spare money to invest i would refer for holding potential altcoin and promising ICO for long term investment. believe me, it will shock you after 1 until 2 years of hold
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
Hello guys I like to us to share our views on the best advise for someone that is just starting crypto currency! !!

do not get caught up with FOMO, if the price has gone up high, release it, find another coin or wait until the price drops back in the bottom position, always to avoid invest when the coin in the top position
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
You should be very alerted and patient. I saw many people losing dollars like shit in just couple of weeks. They did terrible trades and terrible buy-sell orders at wrong times. You should never do it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
The most important factor in helping investors who are new in the world of crypto currency is to do his own research and understand how the system works. They must be aware of the risks involved due to the volatility in the market. Visualization of their goals and having the discipline and patience to maintain and modify the strategy accordingly. The golden rule in investing, whether in crypto or stocks, is to Buy Low, Sell High.
Activity: 140
You should always study the information on the cryptocurrency, chat on the forum, to learn new trends in cryptocurrency. It's like a new profession.
Activity: 462
Hello guys I like to us to share our views on the best advise for someone that is just starting crypto currency! !!
Treat crypto as profit source and can give us good earning,but always remember that this is virtual that means we must prioritize and consider as first means of profiteering is a regular job,the physical aspect,and make this community as secondary source of money maker
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
You can't think in terms of normal thinking, because it's always out of your expectation. The various stock indexes used in stocks have no effect here. I can only judge by experience, and I am confused.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Just never go "all in" and never hesitate to take profit.
Activity: 56
I think that the best advice will be an offer to learn how to understand the market. In addition, to control your emotions, to observe the more successful senior comrades and to delve into the topic of crypto currency.
Activity: 168
First learn the market experience, and see the upward trend of the altcoin you want to invest. And learn patience, do not break down any difficulty. These are the essentials before you enter the Crypto market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
The most important thing for you is to learn as much as possible. There are plenty of opportunities in future considering markets are volatile. There will always be a good entry in future and if not no worries. It is better to not lose your money than to hurry to a position and lose most of your money
Activity: 462
The best advice would be that don't invest more than you afford to lose, because I don't think there is any advice which can make a newbie a good trader or holder so the best advice for anyone is that to me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Always research before you invest in a coin and make your own decision. Avoid hyped and pumped coins.
These are all commonly check the investors but many peoples are forgot the Road map and white paper it is more important to verify before the investment. Currently number of good coins are available in the market so little hard to choose. But clarification and suggestion is more important in Crypto investment because many peoples are blindly invested in shitcoin then afraid in the investment so better verify the everything.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I think the best advice for you at the moment is improving your English first and meanwhile you can also go around this forum and read important topics in here then I don't think you need to create a topic like this to know other people opinion or suggestion anymore. It's useless when you created this topic cause you'll receive tons of suggestion and advice and each suggestion and advice is different so what will be the right one?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
My number 1 thing that I wish I knew when I first got started with trading crypto is that you shouldn't ever sell for a loss. If the project is good and you haven't invested in total crap, then the price will eventually get back up to where you want it to be and you'll make profit off of it. It's scary at first and you try to cut your losses, but holding coins longer term seems to be the best thing to do with this market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Always research before you invest in a coin and make your own decision. Avoid hyped and pumped coins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Good day! Try to join telegram channels which is made forcryptocurrency discussions only. Join social media and try to meet and follow crypto experts and learn from them.
Try seeking a mentor. There's a lot on Facebook who can teach you on trades and ICOs. Anyways welcome to the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
The best advise I could give you would be to be very patient especially in investing cryptocurrencies because its not all the time the market is good, there will be times the market wod look so ugly you would want to consider quitting.
Mine won’t be much different from yours. I would suggest a person to do thorough reading about his chosen coin first and compare it with the top coins to come to a better decision. For example, Bitcoin is the best choice but without understanding its nature, the holder cannot keep it for long due to its high declines in dips. Patience is indeed the most beneficial trait but it can only be gained with knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: