Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best advice for anyone investing in cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 515 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The best advise I could give you would be to be very patient especially in investing cryptocurrencies because its not all the time the market is good, there will be times the market wod look so ugly you would want to consider quitting.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I did not have much experience, but I made a profit on the coins I held, and I also drew a valuable lesson that everyone knew. that is patience. I have tried to learn the lesson of patience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Hello guys I like to us to share our views on the best advise for someone that is just starting crypto currency! !!
join different communities and know what the investors discussed. That will help you to distinguish the true news from fake. And always trade on the exchange yourself.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Treat it as volatile as possible and never ever think that you can make a profit with it that fast, Cryptocurrency was made for faster transaction and some have decentralized their kind of project they want with their Cryptocurrency But actually not all Coins and token are a great investment you should research and pick whats good for you and just pick a the most trusted ones,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
the best thing ?
Yeah always do your own research,i believe everyday or everytime you heard something from someone about something.
it is ok if you were listening about what he/she was talking about.
but do not put it into your head directly but instead make your own judgement based on the progress.
many people fall for it because they felt greed and did not do some research before jump into it.
lastly,always make a move based on what other people say.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello guys I like to us to share our views on the best advise for someone that is just starting crypto currency! !!
there is a lot of important information that can be a valuable knowledge for you here, keep learning and be diligent to read.

take a look and read this thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34266511
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31980185
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
one very interesting thing that i have noticed from bitcointalk alone is that whenever an altcoin is pumped to its max and it is either dropping or getting ready to get dumped, it is when you see a lot of topics being created about it all around this forum from mostly newbies talking about that altcoin.
this goes as far as being used as a signal for selling Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Crypto platform is hard to choose the right platform so we must read the white paper and roadmap of the project. Then check the developing team of project because it is identity the supporting project or scam project. Finally we should analyse the future possibilities of the coin then pick the right coin in right time. It is the best way to investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100

first, learn about technical and fundamental analysis
so, you can buy any cryptocurrency with your own predictions
when to buy and when to sell
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
If you want to trade-then first use the demo trading. For example, for Habts. Read the theory and train in parallel.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
10 quick points I can think of:

1. Understand the entire market, existing projects etc
2. Don't follow hype, always trust your judgement on a project rather than some one elses
3. Always research the team, roadmap and claims being made
4. Don't get greedy, lots of decent increases are much more achievable than high optimism for 10x on 1 coin
5. Understand support levels, buying at a low gives you a lot more safety than buying mid pump
6. Learn some basic TA, if a coin appears over bought it usually is, if a coin is holding stable and under bought it's a safer bet
7. Follow the news on a project but be careful, many buy at signs of news and sell on or prior to the day of an event
8. Watch out for Bitcoin corrections, alts always follow, I prefer to sell back to BTC and buy at the dip when this happens
9. Always focus on SAT value over dollar value, if BTC pumps 10% and your SAT value goes down 5%, dollar value will still appear as profit, goal is to increase BTC holdings through increased SAT gains
10. Be realistic and understand price in relation to market cap and circulating supply, huge supply with a huge cap can appear "cheap" while a coin with a smaller supply and a low cap can appear more expensive, the market cap is your better indicator of room for growth.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Learn more about cryptocurrency, understand cryptocurrency, avoid lucrative offers with big profits as most is scams and will drain your money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
You shouldn't treat cryptocurrencies as regular market shares. Volatilities and speculations are very high in alternative coins so you will never find accurate graph. Behavioral psychology is better to use I suppose.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: