Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best airdropped token you ever received? - page 2. (Read 825 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
TME is pretty good. I was able to get 1k USD out of it.
The best token that i ever received was ebtc the of it was really good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
SUB1X and postoken is the best airdrop I've ever been in, because both have very good price and also very big profit for my own. so for now postoken and SUB1X can be the best airdrop for me.
Activity: 598
Recently i received litecoin gold airdrop and sold it at 1.7 Eth. Best airdrop i have received so far...

Wow. That is a great score. I'm hoping some of these airdrops I am signing up to will be as valuable as yours was. Very nice!
Same here..litecoin giold is the best...it was my first token from airdrop....
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Maybe it’s not a “real airdrop” but I sold my bcc I got from the November fork last night  Grin

I also received some POS token but i didn’t know it is worth anything. I must check that lol

Yeah I can hardly call that an airdrop, but for me bcc would also be the one that gave me most profit.
I like the postoken airdrop though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Recently i received litecoin gold airdrop and sold it at 1.7 Eth. Best airdrop i have received so far...

Wow. That is a great score. I'm hoping some of these airdrops I am signing up to will be as valuable as yours was. Very nice!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
EBTC was good I think, but I wasn't in. My friends told me they sold them on the market.

Guys, one suggestion, please don't trust those airdrop coins. They are not real assets. They just make advertisement with airdrops. If you got, sell it, but never buy them to earn money.

where can you sell them?
Activity: 79
feeldiam
i didt get any ..love to have onion one but not allowing me..lol
Activity: 206
EBTC was good I think, but I wasn't in. My friends told me they sold them on the market.

Guys, one suggestion, please don't trust those airdrop coins. They are not real assets. They just make advertisement with airdrops. If you got, sell it, but never buy them to earn money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
My best airdrop as of now is only ecash, which most if people say that it is a scam coin, but i earn it through airdrop worth $592. That was the reason why i cant stop hunting some airdrops, maybe we can get some bigfish through money from air
Activity: 71
So what do you do to convert the tokens in fiat or bitcoin as soon you receive them in the wallet? I have few but I'm not even sure if are worth anything. Thanks
Activity: 42
20ETH in waves android wallet, among lots of others nice coins. Have to wait fully functional WavesDEX to use them. I am soooo in love in waves project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
TME is pretty good. I was able to get 1k USD out of it.
Activity: 795
The best airdrop i ever received was EXRN coin
Activity: 196
Maybe it’s not a “real airdrop” but I sold my bcc I got from the November fork last night  Grin

I also received some POS token but i didn’t know it is worth anything. I must check that lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
i am a newbie in airdrop so i just ever follow and accept some airdrop tokens. and so far I think postoken is the best airdrop coin I've ever received.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
Just curious if anyone has had any luck in recent months with airdrops and what your all time best airdropped token was?

I understand that over the last few years people have scored a few times, but the market has been growing quite fast now, and it seems that airdropped tokens are usually not even worth a fraction of a penny. I follow the airdrop thread on here and have been lucky to get in on 4 so far in the last 3 weeks.

Thoughts?

Actually airdrop coins doesn't give a real value in the market, some of them are almost nothing. But among of airdrops I received is POStoken , this coin give me something in value and I believe it would be a great coin in the coming days.
Activity: 28
i got the ELITE and eBTC Airdrop.
i missed pos, damn..
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Alot of scam airdrop this day,that get yu confuse,I receive postoken,quit profitable

Hah! I went and searched postoken and saw that they are worth about $.80 a piece and with a large airdrop that would be quite profitable. Only problem is that on their website you still get a "sign up for airdrop" button and form...only to be told once you have filled it out that the airdrop is over. Lol.

You can always follow up airdrop  at airdropalert.com alot of them have limit in terms of nubers they want to give out
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Centra for me,i converted it to fiat and it gave me  10k usd i sold it a month ago and i am lucky because alts is dropping exponentially.
thas huge i got 2.5k usd from centra,the coin has dip for weeks thats why i converted my coin to fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: