Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best airdropped token you ever received? - page 3. (Read 825 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Alot of scam airdrop this day,that get yu confuse,I receive postoken,quit profitable

Hah! I went and searched postoken and saw that they are worth about $.80 a piece and with a large airdrop that would be quite profitable. Only problem is that on their website you still get a "sign up for airdrop" button and form...only to be told once you have filled it out that the airdrop is over. Lol.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I made about $1500 from selling eBTC, ETHD and some small fry, but I haven't for a moment considered investing a cent in any of them. Most of these airdrops are such blatant cash grabs it's making me ashamed for this dark corner of crypto, but FOMO is a powerful emotion and even a thin veil of legitimacy can cause quite the pump. If you don't understand why a certain project offers a possible solution to a problem that is best solved by means of the blockchain, don't invest in it: a fool and his money are soon parted.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Alot of scam airdrop this day,that get yu confuse,I receive postoken,quit profitable
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
Just curious if anyone has had any luck in recent months with airdrops and what your all time best airdropped token was?

I understand that over the last few years people have scored a few times, but the market has been growing quite fast now, and it seems that airdropped tokens are usually not even worth a fraction of a penny. I follow the airdrop thread on here and have been lucky to get in on 4 so far in the last 3 weeks.

I missed out on eBTC, but fortunately, I managed to make almost $1000 on the ELITE (Ethereum Lite) airdrop. The thing about these projects is that you need to assume they are cash grabs by the anonymous devs. They'll type up a vague whitepaper and make an ambitious roadmap, which are used to goad investors into buying the airdropped supply.

Most airdrops these days are just ERC20 tokens; they are literally just copy/pasted overnight. Whatever you do, take the free airdrop, but if you miss out, don't buy in. 99% of them are pump-and-dumps.
Las Vegas
Just curious if anyone has had any luck in recent months with airdrops and what your all time best airdropped token was?

I understand that over the last few years people have scored a few times, but the market has been growing quite fast now, and it seems that airdropped tokens are usually not even worth a fraction of a penny. I follow the airdrop thread on here and have been lucky to get in on 4 so far in the last 3 weeks.

Thoughts?

In recent months, nothing good has been distributed. Decred and Byteball are the best airdrops of all time. All that is now being heard is a scam.

Pretty sure that NOT everything being airdropped right now is a scam... That being said, I wonder which airdrops we will look back at in a year from now and say "Wow! Glad I got in on that one!"...

On that note, does anyone have any advice to which upcoming airdrops may be great ones to get in on?
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
for now, all airdrop that i got was priceless, i have got any kind of airdrop token that gives me a huge price. i wish that my remaining token gives me a better price than the other token that i traded already.
Because all of the airdrop token was useless rather than become a real crypto comparing with another crypto. As you can see the only ebtc that gives a lot of profit through join in their airdrop but all of people are know airdrop just another shit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Centra for me,i converted it to fiat and it gave me  10k usd i sold it a month ago and i am lucky because alts is dropping exponentially.
What did you do to receive your Centra coins, I am assuming it was a campaign as oppose to airdrop?
Activity: 588
Merit: 262

Thoughts?

In recent months, nothing good has been distributed. Decred and Byteball are the best airdrops of all time. All that is now being heard is a scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
for now, all airdrop that i got was priceless, i have got any kind of airdrop token that gives me a huge price. i wish that my remaining token gives me a better price than the other token that i traded already.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Thoughts?

so far I have followed only one airdrop token that is POStoken so in my opinion Airdrop postoken is the most profitable than other airdrop  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
Centra for me,i converted it to fiat and it gave me  10k usd i sold it a month ago and i am lucky because alts is dropping exponentially.
Las Vegas

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: