Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin - page 20. (Read 16379 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
I can not answer this question. I have more than 20 coins in my portfolio, which I believe. If I try, I can identify the 5 most promising in my opinion. I can not choose only one.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
January 26, 2018, 07:58:13 AM
here is the thing, when you ask people what coin is the best you are asking a pretty vague question. and also when people answer such questions 90% of them will choose the coin they "wish to go up" not the coin they "think will go up".

it has always been like this. if you asked them what coin is good before Ripple was pumped (for example in February 2017) not a single person would have said Ripple. but when it was pumped on March and then May everyone started saying Ripple is best investment from end of the pump meaning from June as price of it was falling!

this is classic bag-holder attitude.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 07:40:53 AM
Coindruid poll result.

https://www.coindruid.com/

25/01/2018

Time for an update. To be honest I was not expecting to recieve a large number of votes, but the number of votes have been quite significant. 56 votes of which 12 are solidly for Ripple. I had asked for a coin to rise in 3 days. The price of Ripple has stayed more or less the same.  So that is it. For the rest of the results

Ripple    12
Ethereum    7
Spectrecoin    4
Bitcoin    4
Monero    2
NXT    1.

Ripple is an interesting product, but I had not expected it to be so dominant in the polls. Everyone knows everything about Ethereum, but Spectrecoin is a different matter . Spectrecoin is supposed to take us completely into the anonymous world. It can even be used in countries that ban TOR. Very interesting. As countries ban cryptocurrency this might be very important. But for what it is worth it is getting 4 votes.

Ok for the results on ICOs,

Fintab          3

Opporty        3

Blunner        2

Potentiam    1

Admittedly I should have given more options ,  but hey the site has just started. Am putting up a lot more options now.I will get the next results and try to expand on it.

For the results for PreICOS 

Omnitude     3

Flashmoni    3

Babb             2

Snagride      1

Will increase the number of options and try to write something on the winners. For today this it.

Please vote . I have increased the options available. If anyone is interested in adding any particular coins/ICOs/PreICOs please inform me.

Pages:
Jump to: