Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin for you? - page 16. (Read 2683 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 12:44:35 PM
I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
unfortunately bitcoin now is not my best currenct after the price hitting $8k it's make getting huge loss
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
I've seen a lot of cryptocurrencies trying to top off bitcoin with their benefits in investing and having wallets. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more, but as far as I know these altcoins are doing their very best to dethrone bitcoin, as of now I wanna know about these altcoins more, I wanna know what would be the best cryptocurrency for you, remove bitcoin on the list, what is the best altcoin after bitcoin? Give me your insights about it.
to my opinion, i love to use Monero because as a long term investors, i want to use a coin that will not bring me any trouble with government in the future, so i choose Monero because it has a high secure platform, totally anonymous with third party, untraceable and no taxes charged at all. That's why more and more investors are using Monero to hide way from governments, so the price is still keeping rising more and more and become my most favorite altcoins on the crypto market.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 12, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
with the notice of qualification as referring of details with customs of selection with the unit of indication to gives with the beginning initials as disputing use with the request to complete future details of projection as the manage of work on running examination,
trader to defines of one with decision/option to work with the exchange,
as with the perceived of value to improves of chance with the movesment of price as referring limit with the level of demand and collecting returns of credit with the manage.

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
everyone has a different altcoin favorite and for me is postoken, i love postoken for giving me many profit, I think that is my biggest profit since i know cripto currency
Activity: 252
February 12, 2018, 11:44:52 AM
I will choose ethereum because it has a bright future and it has a uniqueness that makes it different from other altcoins, the ETH symbol is a software platform that can be coded by itself and activated through blockchain system by its developers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 11:44:43 AM
I always choose and invest Altcoin in the top 100 altcoin on coinmarketcap. Ensure a profitable and secure investment, coin with large number of volume!
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 12, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
Ethereum would be the only coin who could replace bitcoin if most of the investors switched from bitcoin because it has a very unstable price,and manipulations from these big players such as CME and Wallstreet,either way we should be vigillant because these investors might switch to ethereum in an isntant becaus ethereum has more stable market thatn bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
February 12, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
NEO, XEM and UTK those are the best coin in the market now and having the best potential to jump on top 5 tokens all over the world.
i do believe their projects and holding their token will be a great opportunity to become one of the millionaire in crypto community.
NEO and XEM are good projects if you are interested to go for long term investment then buy these coins. I strongly believe in NEO I hope it will give me huge profit in future. that is why I am still collecting NEO.

I think it is the ethereum litecoin doge that I like from the very beginning I played altcoin. And I am holding ethereum for a long time. Because I think the price will jump even higher

ETH, LTC is ok but Dogecoin I don't think you can make a profit by investing in this coin. after 2 or 3 years ETH definitely reaches new milestone so holding ETH is actually a good job.
Activity: 193
February 12, 2018, 11:13:24 AM
The best altcoins for me is doge because doge is longterm coin but is became profitable if you know how to hold.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 11:10:06 AM
For now I love ethereum and litecoin besides Bitcoin. There is no altcoin now that can bite bitcoin. But I think the ethereum and llitecoin price does not disappoint. To invest in the two coins I think there is no loss because the price is stable.
Activity: 148
February 12, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
I think it is the ethereum litecoin doge that I like from the very beginning I played altcoin. And I am holding ethereum for a long time. Because I think the price will jump even higher
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
February 12, 2018, 11:00:53 AM
NEO, XEM and UTK those are the best coin in the market now and having the best potential to jump on top 5 tokens all over the world.
i do believe their projects and holding their token will be a great opportunity to become one of the millionaire in crypto community.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
February 12, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
For me the best altcoin to get better returns are Rgd, Hpg, Cosia coin, Ripple because these all coins have low price, but after some time they gives a better return if you hold for long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
in my opinion there are so many coins in market but the best coin for me is bitcoin because bitcoin price increased day by day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 12, 2018, 10:39:30 AM
Well Eth is the best coin for me and i intend to hold it for a very long time. it might get to bitcoin price in few years to come. I don't want to regret when the price sky rocket. I am loving and hodling eth
Activity: 94
February 12, 2018, 10:20:32 AM
For me.. The best altcoins are ripple and ethereum.
In my opinion ripple and ethereum are showing increase faster.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 10:10:21 AM
I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 12, 2018, 09:56:27 AM
the best altcoin for me are staller, ripple, iota, ethereum. they had very impressive growth in the pass, in 2018 when they recover, they will go up and up
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
February 12, 2018, 09:46:16 AM
There are lots of best altcoins available in the market but my choice goes to Ripple , DeepOnion, XVG, Ethereum . These coins have big growth in future and give a decent return to long term investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
February 12, 2018, 09:32:50 AM
Ethereum is best for me, light coin is also not bad.So many good projects are being built on ETH blockchain; which will bring positive changes for not only the crypto community but also for the people outside of crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: