Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin? - page 2. (Read 887 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
December 21, 2017, 09:29:50 AM
This question will answer another question. How will you determine the best? What will be the factors? As of now and even tomorrow, I could not determine the best since all of them including bitcoin are vulnerable.  There is always an advantage and disadvantage in each of them.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 09:14:59 AM
Today Scenario is most confusing in cryptocurrency world and we are not sure that who is the best coin because many types of coins are there, but today Bitcoin is the best coin because of coin start from Bitcoin so that's the reasons behind it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 09:06:29 AM
What is the best coin?
It's hard to say what the best coin is because many coins are beautifully displayed and have the potential to grow in value.
I think it is the ethereum for a long term because I believe it will be of great value to the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
December 21, 2017, 09:00:36 AM
No doubt the best coin is bitcoin, all good things are in bitcoin, and i choose altcoin for me the best is ethereum this is next to bitcoin based on stability. But many coins can we say it is the best once we got good profit on it, because this is our basis to categorized best coin if that coins gives us more profit.
Activity: 350
December 21, 2017, 08:56:48 AM
In my own opinion, Bitcoins is still the best coin as of today because it manage to increase its price even there is a problem happened on china which ico's has been banned but still bitcoins manage to recover as well as ethereum coins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 08:53:42 AM
I believe that the term "best" is subjective as there are many factors to be considered - volatility, long-term security, timely accumulation of capital, etc. Thus, if you are searching for the one, which will grant you the highest return on equity, you'd better stick to BTC. Nevertheless, I, personally, have more faith in ETH, IOWA, and Litecoin - for me, they're more stable. 
Activity: 616
December 21, 2017, 08:50:09 AM
What is the best coin?
In almost hundred of coin around the world, I don't know what is the best coin ever. As usual, bitcoin is the most popular and best coin for other people and even I believe how it is good than other altcoin. We should not compare everyone of them because they have tactics on how they will promote their coin and make their investors safe. All of them has purposes, it depends upon us on how we will trust them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 08:36:07 AM
In the market of cryptocurrencies, altkoina represent the good competition, thereby force developers of bitcoin to remain active what they would continue to develop innovations. If a part of crypto community considers that the bitcoin has become outdated, they can accept altkoin. If you decide to invest in altkoina, invest in those coins which you investigated.
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
December 21, 2017, 08:18:08 AM
The coin that is doing well is the best coin. Currently Bitcoin and Ethereum are on top.

What is your goal here? Are you looking for the best coin to invest? If you have a greater capital and if you are well off then you may as well invest in bitcoin. It is far superior to other coins and profit fetching in the long run. You can even day trade with it.

Same is the case with altcoins like Ethereum and Nem. You can wait and watch or simply day trade. But be cautious. There is still volatility in crypto and Ethereum is probably more safer because of its stability. Trade only that which you can afford to lose. But if you are looking for an ICO then you will have to do a thorough research. Further, you may end up not having gained anything.

There are quite a lot of coins being introduced and it is not easy to bet on any. For small little perks and quick money you can rely on these ICOs and convert them to Ethereum. If it is not an investment but an earning then day trade. Be extremely cautious and trade. I think that will make you earn quickly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 02:16:42 AM
What is best coin to you might not be best coin to me. The feature and the make of each and every coin including token are very different/ I like coin that give expression to decentralization and personal freedom
Activity: 148
December 19, 2017, 02:13:37 AM
What is the best coin, I choose etherreum why I choose it because he is like a sea that has a million streams (tokens) means that most tokens are on it
Activity: 548
Merit: 107
December 19, 2017, 01:50:45 AM
What's the best coin to buy right now? My simple aanswer, Do some reading... figure out a technology and a coin/token that works for you. Always invest you afford to loss.
Activity: 228
December 19, 2017, 01:33:27 AM
I’m see in this online crypto currency market there is too many coin and I’m watch still now some coin is a best for hold or trading . I think LTC, BTG , ETH is a one of the best coin . If someone hold this coin and he is a going to best achievement.
Activity: 506
December 18, 2017, 04:09:54 AM
The best coins today are bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 294
December 18, 2017, 03:46:22 AM
If you mean all coins, the answer is definitely that bitcoin is the best coin of all coins. But if it's altcoin, ethereum is my choice, i believe ethereum is the best altcoin from other altcoin. Look at https://coinmarketcap.com you can compare all the coin and you can decide which one is best.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
December 18, 2017, 03:43:49 AM
I think excepting Bitcoin. IOTA is the best altcoin now. It has more advantages than Bitcoin in payment. Besides, its price is cheaper than Bitcoin. It easy to buy for small investors who dont have enough money to invest in Bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 03:28:11 AM
What is the best coin?

The best coin could be named in different nomination. As for me it is Ripple, everyday using its wide functionality in making transfers between blockchains and bank system. This is most comfortable currency for me.
Activity: 280
-----
December 18, 2017, 12:54:06 AM
Bitcoin is still the best coin and next is ethereum which is by far the best altcoin in the industry right now and i said that because they are leading the industry right now and the value of the coins are getting high
Activity: 546
December 18, 2017, 12:22:38 AM
I think that no doubt is the bitcoin is the most valuable and good coin because it is the highest price for now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 11:37:39 PM
No one can denying it that bitcoin is the most valuable coin so far. And then eth is good as well. But when it comes to price.. the price is insane. Waves and litecoin are also a good coin. But we will see in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: