Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin? - page 5. (Read 887 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 11:47:57 AM
Check with coinmarketcap.com. All top 10 to 15 alcoins are the best coins to invest.  I would pick few of these to invest. They are

Litecoin
Monero
Dash
Ripple
Bitcoin cash and
Jinn
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:36:29 AM
As of now, we cant deny that bitcoin already exploded. As of now it has 10000 USD. And it continue to rise. So for me, it was the best coin to invest.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 04:58:37 AM
I think you need to evaluate many factors, what you consider is the value of money or its potential application, obviously if you consider the value is the coin bitcoin is the most because it is the first coin and Everyone knows about it, but in terms of speed or application, it's not the best.
Activity: 32
Merit: 5
December 17, 2017, 04:55:53 AM
What is the best coin?
Best coin as a coin with good plan and used best platform to development!
Dev and member! And more exchange support
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
December 17, 2017, 04:27:03 AM
I Love EOS - i bought it on ICO, and sell when he was a 1.5$. After it i bought at 0.9 and sell at 4. After it i buy at 4 and no hold.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
December 17, 2017, 04:22:39 AM
What is the best coin?

There are many good coins which can have a good future. Eth , Ripple , Litecoin , DGB are  few good coins. If you go to Poloniex and Bittrex, you can easily find many good coins there. Once you select a coin, try to get its history from coinmarketcap and its ANN thread on bitcointalk here. See what people says about it, follow its project time-lines and you are good to invest in it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 17, 2017, 04:16:21 AM
Xrb,xem,xrp,eth,ltc and btc try this coins it easy to earn you need to wait only for profit,i think invest a little only for the safe of your money incase of some problems here in crypto because it's has volatile price so nothing is assurance here.You need to do a investment that you can afford to lose for the secure,i think the price of any coins here are continue to grow but still it has volatile price so always think safe like invest a little only,don't risk big because you can do it in a safe way here in crypto to earn and the assurance is most important than to risk.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 17, 2017, 03:57:25 AM
What is the best coin?

a good coin for now and in the future I think personally is Datum (DAT Coin), because the future prospects of this coin will increase again and is suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 17, 2017, 03:52:02 AM
Do you mean is the best coin in cryptocurrency?
I think is bitcoin, bitcoin is the first successful digital currency and can be accepted by many people in this world. And now the value bitcoin almost more than the value of gold. But the difference, if gold is known by everyone in this world, but not for bitcoin, still some people who know about bitcoin.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 02:49:03 AM
Bitcoin is still the best join and i will stand for that even though that bitcoin is unstable right know but i believe that it is still the best coin, the next for me is the ethereum
All in the Top 20 cryptocurriences are the best coins..But the best among the best is Bitcoin the mother of all coins..
Activity: 280
-----
December 17, 2017, 01:55:57 AM
Bitcoin is still the best join and i will stand for that even though that bitcoin is unstable right know but i believe that it is still the best coin, the next for me is the ethereum
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
December 17, 2017, 01:47:34 AM
There are many fortresses that claim themselves faster than heads, cheaper and much more kinds and of course, it's quite confusing to choose which one the best of all because it has the concept, category, and purpose of each. However, if I have to choose, I will give the title to the head (Bitcoin)
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
December 17, 2017, 01:13:23 AM
What is the best coin?

Every coins/tokens has different features, and depends sometimes the support of the community whether it will grow or not. If you are looking for the best you can check in coinmarketcap, it is easy to understand what is the best, altcoin is ETH because it is Top 2 from the market cap. But if you are looking for the potential altcoins you can study by yourself. But try to take a look in POSTOKEN, they already have an beta test for their lending platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
December 17, 2017, 01:11:44 AM
The best coin is Bitcoin. (Probably). There are so many coins showing up eventually some of it is considered as better for long run investment but I really prefer ethereum 2nd leading crypto currency, it's really possible to pump like BTC does. But bitcoin is still proven it might be very expensive up to this days and it can be double expensive after months or years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
December 17, 2017, 01:11:39 AM
What is the best coin?

At you're rank i still wonder until now you ask that one, but here's my answer to your question. The best coin ever and most trusted coin in crypto world was BITCOIN, no doubt on this coin i invested here 25% of my salary every month end. Hoping for this that it gives us more profitable nowadays and thank's to bitcoin we have an extra income to fulfill our daily needs.
Beside from that there's some altcoins too have potential in the future i also picking up those top 3 high valued altcoins and i invest these and hold for a long run, these coins named litecoin, ethereum and neo.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 01:11:00 AM
If Bitcoin goes down, then all of these coins will too dump to the bottom, so thinkwise to choose alt coins. Try to invest in Ethereum, NEO, Dash and litecoin so chances will be less for loss.
No one know which coin is the best and who is legit.
Activity: 130
December 17, 2017, 01:06:37 AM
You need to clarify some standards to check that coins : vision , technology , team , community..
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 17, 2017, 01:03:41 AM
What is the best coin?

I still choose bitcoin, but also have alternative like eth and xmr. Best meaning ( for me ), has clearly pattern and survive until now. With criteria I mention it will create many opportunity make profit with 2 ways I like, trading and investment. Even sometimes my analyze not correct and get loss, but coin world make me get income and pay my bill. Keep replace your money with bitcoin, eth and xmr to find the valuable income. Thank you for your post.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
December 17, 2017, 12:50:59 AM
What is the best coin?

Without any qualification? Are you just asking for the best coin? Not even the best altcoin? Because if you only ask for the best coin then there is no need to really think about it deeply. The answer would be Bitcoin definitely. But if you are asking for the best altcoin, that would be a battle between Ethereum, Waves, and Strat. But there are also other very good coins aside from them.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 12:49:57 AM
We know there are some many coins that are present in this world, such as the bitcoin, ethereum and others, because they have advantages in their fields. However with the advantages they possess we can choose the coin what fits with us and get profit, but according to me personally I prefer something that could earn more profit for me i.e. bitcoin and altcoin which we can get the benefits and advantages such as now.
Pages:
Jump to: