Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin buy now? - page 13. (Read 17976 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 12:19:29 PM
I think so, the market currently looks rising and now the price of bitcoin has exceeded $ 5100, and there are other positive indications which are very large daily transactions, in April it is always above $ 50 billion so buying now is the most appropriate thing.
I think that we need to take into account such news, which suggests that now fiat is again coming to the cryptocurrency market. And such a cash flow is fixed by many cryptocurrency exchanges and therefore it is necessary to believe and expect that the bull market returns.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
April 07, 2019, 09:42:44 AM
the best buy coin in my opinion at the moment is
1. bitcoin
2. bitcoin diamond
3. tronix
4. XEM
and Tokenomy
you can consider buying the coin
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 09:03:22 AM
I think so, the market currently looks rising and now the price of bitcoin has exceeded $ 5100, and there are other positive indications which are very large daily transactions, in April it is always above $ 50 billion so buying now is the most appropriate thing.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 07, 2019, 08:51:49 AM
the market now shows better prices, so I think now is the right time you can buy it, because basically now the prices of altcoin and bitcoin are also starting to grow, so now you can buy it and you can save it.

for me all coins are good. but just managing it. whether the management is correct or not. because what we need here is a coin that is processed and developed properly. instead of the coin scam we need here. so we need to be careful with coin scams. because we unknowingly can buy it
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 07, 2019, 01:38:33 AM
if I am the best coin I have bought is bitcoin and ethereum because I am sure both of these coins will give a promising advantage this year because the two coins will definitely experience a very good price increase
There's  a lots of talks about Binance coin and Litecoin, so aside from BTC and ETH this two also performing around the market and buying this coins
will bring something good to your portfolios, you should also look for every coins inside top 20 and assets it yourself if you will gonna find good project to move forward and provide great outcome.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
April 07, 2019, 12:56:30 AM
As of now my votes goes for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Lisk and Monero. Monero transaction volume has increased a lot in the past few days, trades on black market is blooming and lots and lots of new users have been adopting it.
Litecoin has been hit hard by their community and now it is recovering now, i have hope that it will rise up again like the past year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
April 07, 2019, 12:54:11 AM
if I am the best coin I have bought is bitcoin and ethereum because I am sure both of these coins will give a promising advantage this year because the two coins will definitely experience a very good price increase
I also like you in this year a good coin I bought bitcoin and ethereum because I am sure this year the two coins will experience a good price increase and will make me get a promising profit later
Activity: 668
DogData
April 07, 2019, 12:48:39 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 07, 2019, 12:42:03 AM
the market now shows better prices, so I think now is the right time you can buy it, because basically now the prices of altcoin and bitcoin are also starting to grow, so now you can buy it and you can save it.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
April 07, 2019, 12:37:29 AM
Best in terms of what?

In terms of value its Bitcoin, it is the most commonly known and used by everyone in most of the countries.

In terms of the usecase I would say just in my opinion is those coins that have smart contract like eth, neo etc, for sure an effective roller value to tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 11:16:55 PM
The best coin purchases for now, in my opinion, are BTC, BTG, BCD, BCH, and BNB. I think this coin has very good growth. And now I trade every day and can make a profit. Although the profits generated are small but this is quite effective.
Activity: 479
April 06, 2019, 10:27:23 PM
This year is the year of exchanging coins because it is gaining a lot of attention in recent times and always attracts many investors in the world. I think this investment trend will continue because people are looking to make a big profit from IEO projects and exchange coins will definitely be the official coin in those projects so the advice of I should invest in BNB, HT, BIX, OKB because these are very good coins for investment
I am also considering these investments because IEO projects are the most talked about topic in recent times and I believe that as long as you are lucky, the chances of becoming rich from those IEO projects. I believe that owning these coins will give you a lot of profit because every coin has a different development policy so there will definitely be great competition.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
April 06, 2019, 10:25:31 PM
the best altcoin definition for me is that altcoin can be useful in real life and has a large trading volume every day.
there are a lot of altcoins like that depending on your research whether it's feasible or not, you decide it yourself.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 06, 2019, 10:12:24 PM
This year is the year of exchanging coins because it is gaining a lot of attention in recent times and always attracts many investors in the world. I think this investment trend will continue because people are looking to make a big profit from IEO projects and exchange coins will definitely be the official coin in those projects so the advice of I should invest in BNB, HT, BIX, OKB because these are very good coins for investment
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
April 06, 2019, 06:24:51 PM
Best coin to buy at the moment are low price coin with good usecase,  active team, active community activity and low circulating supply.  These are the type of coin that will eventually do well when bull run starts

actually the situation at any time in buying a coin is good. but indeed the right situation to buy a coin is indeed when the price of a coin has decreased. so sometimes we can hope that we can get the benefits.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
April 06, 2019, 05:14:59 PM
In my opinion, you should buy ETH because Bitcoin is going up and ETH is also increasing the price.ETH is at the price of $ 164.49 which is very good for investment with this price is very potential.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
April 06, 2019, 04:59:40 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are two names of coins that already have great trust from traders and big investors so in my opinion it doesn't hurt to choose one of them to invest or even choose both.
Note: market conditions are getting better and giving a little happiness on the market.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
April 06, 2019, 02:26:53 PM
I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
Cardano or the ADA has a very good potential to bring good profit in the future because the project itself has strong potential to make it to the top. Its development team is dedicated to develop it for long term use.
Speaking of Cardano, it seems like it is one of the promising coins, even if we compare it with ethereum, of course it is still less popular, but anyway Cardano also has pretty good potential so we don't doubt it
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 06, 2019, 02:18:50 PM
There are quite high potential varieties in the market You can choose from them I think it would be more useful to do your research yourself I think.
Today it is very difficult to choose promising projects, since the quantity is large enough and to look for. Among all this garbage, something important is almost unreal. It is possible and for this the investor buys the most popular coins in the market, they invest their money in new projects.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 06, 2019, 01:27:02 PM
I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
Cardano or the ADA has a very good potential to bring good profit in the future because the project itself has strong potential to make it to the top. Its development team is dedicated to develop it for long term use.
Pages:
Jump to: