Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin buy now? - page 9. (Read 17973 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 284
May 21, 2019, 05:10:43 PM
The best investment right now is bitcoin only because the development will make everything more profitable so if you want to think you are invested on different currencies you can do some other best investment also because everything developing and it is in the good position also.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
May 21, 2019, 03:46:43 PM
now the good tokens invested are bnb and eos because the developers are very active and if bitcoin and ethereum are really very good and the profit they get is very large
you can not concentrate all their investments in Bitcoin and ethereum.  You still need to have at least 10 coins in your briefcase.  That is why it is best to pay attention to the top-rated coins, if the user of cryptocurrency is not very familiar with other projects.  But I would like to pay more attention to such coins as Stellar, Populous, EOS and pundi X.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 08:39:24 AM
now the good tokens invested are bnb and eos because the developers are very active and if bitcoin and ethereum are really very good and the profit they get is very large
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
May 19, 2019, 08:25:21 AM
Besides Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think stellar isn't too bad either. I would suggest buying Stellar. the reason is simple, this coin is cheap and quite promising. you will not be disappointed.
I also like Stellar, but I’m confused a bit by the fact that it is centralized, so its team can be influenced to speculate with the price of XLM. But in general, investment in this coin can bring profit to its holders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
May 19, 2019, 06:49:48 AM
in my opinion, the exchange's platform currency is hot. IEO is on the rise. it will explode amazing energy, at least this year. Especially the big exchanges. such as BNB, HT
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
May 19, 2019, 06:22:18 AM
The Ethereum price seems to be high. Ethereum areas at the price of $ 80 are now in very good condition. I think the ETH with POS is at least 50 dollars.

can you make it clear my friend ? because,  i don't understand with your post above,
because in my opinion ethereum price will not go down below $100 again, but you talk about $50 for eth with POS
and ethereum is still good to buy, before the next ride coming up
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 18, 2019, 06:15:56 PM
Besides Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think stellar isn't too bad either. I would suggest buying Stellar. the reason is simple, this coin is cheap and quite promising. you will not be disappointed.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
May 18, 2019, 03:23:18 PM
Who followed your words they made a good profit already. That's why everyone always suggests buying BTC and ETH Because there are no other better coins than BTC and ETH! Bitcoin investors will be the winner always. After these two coins, I think EOS, ICX, NEO coins are worthy to invest right now. Because the perfect price for these coins is yet to come!
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 18, 2019, 03:06:44 PM
I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
more than any investment the Bitcoin and the ethereum will be performing well so why we can search for the other investment if you have good savings are money in your hand their investment and best currencies are always giving the profit in the future that's all.
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
May 18, 2019, 10:49:43 AM
The Ethereum price seems to be high. Ethereum areas at the price of $ 80 are now in very good condition. I think the ETH with POS is at least 50 dollars.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
May 18, 2019, 10:12:03 AM
ETH is the best option and should be  invested in this coin as btc keep rising even this coin will rise and help you make money in coming times. Also at present with fallen rates market is a best time to buy such coins at lower price . 
You can see some corrections that occur in the market. some assets such as bitcoin and etheruem also experienced a small decline. but I see now prices are more stable. if you want to buy assets, maybe ethereum is still the best, but I suggest trying EOS and BNB too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 10:01:48 AM
Litecoin could be a great choice, but the best will be Ethereum in my opinion because of great news ahead and still undervalued at this price (~$260)

indeed, litecoin and ethereum is good choice for altcoins
but if we talk about coins wich mean all cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap, i think bitcoin still be the best options for me
In the long term, bitcoin is always a very good choice when its value can always grow at a stable level and we don't need to worry too much about the risks it brings. However, with the question that OP is suggesting to us, we should answer all the coins in the market because the fluctuations and the value of the market will change constantly, and with each such change, every altcoin can always bring us a lot of profit, it is important that we analyze that through market figures.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
May 18, 2019, 08:23:40 AM
Litecoin could be a great choice, but the best will be Ethereum in my opinion because of great news ahead and still undervalued at this price (~$260)

but if we talk about coins wich mean all cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap, i think bitcoin still be the best options for me

ETH is the best option and should be  invested in this coin as btc keep rising even this coin will rise and help you make money in coming times. Also at present with fallen rates market is a best time to buy such coins at lower price . 
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
May 18, 2019, 05:41:25 AM
Many hold the LTC and some people recommend this coin. A good reason because halving is the best moment to fly. I'm sure traders have predicted it and it's time to buy. but every decision must be strengthened by analysis.
some assets that have experienced the same strategy have indeed been shown to increase. it has been proven and it looks like LTC will also experience it. but I prefer BNB and ETH for my investment assets.
Everyone has different experiences with their trade. and this determines the strategies in trading and how they choose coins to trade. Coin BNB that is reliable because it has a large community with increasing binary users and trust in binance. that's a good idea.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
May 17, 2019, 11:56:19 AM

Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
May 17, 2019, 03:53:49 AM
If you see a situation happening in the crypto market. I agree if it is now a great time to buy the coin in very much amount. I believe if volume trading is now increasing because buyers are increasingly interested in trading. A good coin will definitely make a profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
May 16, 2019, 11:41:40 PM
I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
If you did purchase that moment you have already profit x2 or more now

But today value is decreasing as bitcoin falls -10% and so as ethereum

If you are afraid of losing better sell off now because it seems that we are going down again to $6,400 bitcoin price
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
May 16, 2019, 10:04:50 PM
BTC and ETH have always been the best choice for buying! But as many people have not the capability to own these coins for the higher price then I would suggest them to buy altcoins which price are low! What about Pundix, Stellar, ADA, ICX? even EOS price is not that high, but these coins are the best choices for buying at this moment!
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
May 16, 2019, 09:35:09 PM
Many hold the LTC and some people recommend this coin. A good reason because halving is the best moment to fly. I'm sure traders have predicted it and it's time to buy. but every decision must be strengthened by analysis.
some assets that have experienced the same strategy have indeed been shown to increase. it has been proven and it looks like LTC will also experience it. but I prefer BNB and ETH for my investment assets.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
May 16, 2019, 09:33:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: