Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin buy now? - page 21. (Read 17987 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
February 19, 2019, 03:58:18 PM
I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
If you know the future development of these coins it looks great. But reality no one is predict the future possibilities of cryptocurrency and many times peoples are discuss this topic so it looks boring. Try to make useful information or constructive post in this forum.
People who found this forum through search engines come to here to learn from other forum members in discussions. It looks like English is not his native language so no offence pls.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
February 19, 2019, 02:42:13 PM
All will suggest to go with the bumped coins in the market. Those already in the green hence if you invested with the dollars then you need to choose the coins which are dumped equal to the USD.
That will be helpful for you to grow the when market fall down or that coin grows when the market grows more in the marketplace. Always have some funds in Tether too.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 19, 2019, 12:44:58 PM
I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
If you know the future development of these coins it looks great. But reality no one is predict the future possibilities of cryptocurrency and many times peoples are discuss this topic so it looks boring. Try to make useful information or constructive post in this forum.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 19, 2019, 10:56:27 AM
Bitcoin has always been my best choice and has become the best coin for me to always be able to buy and own. Yeah I think, I will never regret when I buy Bitcoin.
However, for now I also bought 2 Altcoin, which in my opinion is good, I bought Ethereum (ETH) and BitTorrent (BTT). Yeah, I think these two Altcoin have a good chance to buy it now.
Activity: 169
Merit: 11
February 19, 2019, 07:19:01 AM
I am more interested in buying eos coins because eos coins have no fees and the system is the same as eth besides that the price of eos is now only 3 $ more
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 02:48:17 AM
MVL is the best coin now. because MVL will be implemented on a ride-hailing service TADA in Singapore.
Because MVL is a utility coin, MVL's value will be up after MVL is applied to TADA and people use MVL coin on some services.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 18, 2019, 10:49:29 PM
Who did you agree to? You're referring to the term called FOMO. Some investors (not everyone) buy when the price is increasing because they don't want to miss the bull run but no one knows when it'll end.

By the way I am not sure why are you suggesting people to buy worthless tokens. These days they do not have any value. So you are wrong when you are saying everyone is interested.
He's suggesting to buy tokens because these can sometimes give a high profit but the risk is too huge since most tokens slowly lose their value.

Agree on you @ralle14  . not all will buy when the price is increasing . im not not a fan of fomo because i see it as a bad strategy to invest . i only follow the main oath which is   " buy low sell high "  because i am sure that the coins that i will choose wont failed me .

@pamoldar he is also suggesting btc and eth not tokens alone and besides he didnt mention any name of a token . not all token are also bad , so dont call them worthless please . okay ?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
February 18, 2019, 05:58:49 PM
Who did you agree to? You're referring to the term called FOMO. Some investors (not everyone) buy when the price is increasing because they don't want to miss the bull run but no one knows when it'll end.

By the way I am not sure why are you suggesting people to buy worthless tokens. These days they do not have any value. So you are wrong when you are saying everyone is interested.
He's suggesting to buy tokens because these can sometimes give a high profit but the risk is too huge since most tokens slowly lose their value.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
February 18, 2019, 03:57:54 PM
You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
I would buy bitcoin.
People easily fall for there shitcoins especially XRP, bCash because they may looks cheaper. They just do not understand the Max Supply and total market supply of a coin.

Activity: 406
Merit: 8
February 18, 2019, 03:43:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: