Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin in 2020 for long term buy ? - page 4. (Read 1338 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best coins for long term even short term. Both coins are the top two coins and i think both are comparatively risk free than other coins. You can also buy XLM, LTC, BNB also for long term. I would suggest you to research before investment after taking few suggestions from here. Don't rely on other's decision.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In my opinion, if you want to invest to get a satisfying profit, then you better buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. because all three coins have good potential to invest in making huge profits.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Longterm coin in the CMC they have many of them that you can pick  but here is my few years holding coin .

Bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, binance, ethereum  these 5 are my favorite for longterm investment or holding because I saw the potential in the future to become more successful and I know many new partners and project will come that coins .

I was hoping that you are going to choose even some of my coins that I was given to you.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
Coins that are suitable for the long term in my opinion are in the top 30 or 50 coinmarketcaps. With a marketcap value that is still low and also actively traded on exchangers, I think coins and tokens that are in the top 30 or 50 coin marketcap can be a good investment choice for the long term
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
What is the best coin in 2020 for long term buy? I'm going to invest in a best coin for long term please suggest me?
There is only one coin that will make you sure to at least safest investing and that is BITCOIN ,to followed by ETHEREUM and BINANCE .

But this is just a suggestion and not a required to follow and besides better to not just believe in what are we saying here and much make your own researching,the more you learn crypto is the more your investments become safe.
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
In the year 2020 the best coin is ETH, LTC, NEO, ETC, XRP, Monero etc. lot of coin in market so this coin buy hold in this year. I thing the next crypto in the list of best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 and its Litecoin. I want to share my thinking and tell This coin are the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2020.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
What is the best coin in 2020 for long term buy? I'm going to invest in a best coin for long term please suggest me?

For me, bitcoin remains the best investment for the long term. And no other coin comes close.
Why do I say that? Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and with the halving coming on, and the increase in marketcap, you can be sure of the massive adoption
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Surely everyone will answer is Bitcoin. It is the best cryptocurrency in this market and it is worthy of everyone investing in it. Also we should try to bet a little on the altcoins in the top 10 such as ETH, BNB, NEO, XLM ...
Bitcoin is always in everyone's portfolio. If someone didn't invest in bitcoin, it would be a mistake. In addition, we should also look for new altcoins because they have great potential, prices can increase many times if the bull market starts running.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Surely everyone will answer is Bitcoin. It is the best cryptocurrency in this market and it is worthy of everyone investing in it. Also we should try to bet a little on the altcoins in the top 10 such as ETH, BNB, NEO, XLM ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
For those talking about top altcoins well I think you should know that in near future many top altcoins will go down, as in lose their ranks on coinmarketcap and new altcoins will take over, for example Tezos , who made it to top 10 already
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
it is very clear that it is bitcoin. Seeing that halving will happen, I think that the biggest potential that crypto currently has for developing is owned by bitcoin. besides that, you can also see ETH, BNB, LTC, BCH, BSV, and other top alt. Based on history, when the price of bitcoin goes up, top altcoin also goes up, even the percentage sometimes exceeds the price of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Bitcoin, because Bitcoin halving is very near and Bitcoin price will surely increase. Good and well-known altcoins such as Ethereum, Dash, Atom. Good exchange tokens like BNB and OKB, KCS. Divide your investment into many part, it'll be safer and easier to get profit from them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Here are the coins I keep for long-term holding, this is not an investment advice though, you are at your own risk buying this coins
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. BNB Token
4. Veil Project
5. Neo
6. OKB (Okex)
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
if you want to buy coins for the long term, I think you should learn about long-term trading indicators,
or maybe you can buy coins according to position, such as TOP 1-10 or TOP 1- 100,
The longterm could be relative to coin and most longterm cryptocurrency maximalist are not outrightly longterm. There is a time to take profit especially in the bull market and buy back 10-20x at bear market, also paying the bills, pay tax, prepare for the next cycle with saving and buy Lambo if you can afford it. The old coin can stay longer in the wallet and new coin can stay shorter, they are likely for have deeper dump in the bear market and may never come up with the community lost trust in it.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
there are alot good coin in cryptocurrency market which is have high market capitalization so we will not worry about liquidity. top 10 or maybe top 20could be our choice to invest our money. mainly in bitcoin ethereum binance and chainlink. personally i am prefer to hold these coin for long time.
Activity: 182
Personally, I have been buying Binance's BNB token at every dip because I strongly believe it hasn't really actualized its true price. I am hoping to see it at 50usd before the year runs out. Its utility makes it one of the most sort after cryptocurrencies in the market and I think the binance influence will only make it value soar in the long run. Some other useful and potential coins or tokens are Matic, XDB, LINK, WRX etc. These are crypto assets I believe will be rewarding holders greatly in the near future. You can check them out and do your research.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Fast of all Don't put all of your money in one basket. I would suggest you buy a free good altcoin that has a strong team and strong technology. I am suggesting you some good coin here and you may invest your money at those coins.
Matic Network (MATIC) https://matic.network/
Chainlink (LINK) https://chain.link/
Cardano (ADA) https://www.cardano.org/
Binance Coin https://www.binance.com/
Basic Attention Token (BAT) https://basicattentiontoken.org/
It's quite good advice and the most I like here is the BNB coins on Binance. I invested most on BNB because I know that this has the potential to make a profit but of course, top of my priority is Bitcoin. There are too many altcoins are there to pick but of course, we need to have research first.
BNB is also one of my favorite coins. I am holding this coin and bought them when BNB price was $9. Will hold this position for long run surely. My target is only $18 hope soon my target will be fillup Smiley . Now I am buying Matic for long run, this coin has great technology and a strong team. so why I am bullish in this coin for the long run
Activity: 928
Merit: 101
There are many options for you. If you want to be safe and not at risk of losing too much, you should invest in the top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap. But if you want to be more profitable but more risky, look for altcoins outside the top 10 and in the top 100. I personally don't like the risk so I'm holding ETH, BNB, NEO, LTC, XLM ... these are the best and safest altcoins to invest in this market.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
go with ethereum and bitcoin, this are on top when it comes to blockchain, ethereum is one of the most popular because there chain are being use by altcoins, as the foundation, also there are more coming updates for ethereum, and then the most popular one bitcoin! there is no more to say about it although some say that the price will go to zero but until now look at it, its the father of all coins for me, and all of the coins are being converted to bitcoin for cash, some are trying now to integrate altcoins the cash or any currency we are using but so far the more reliable is bitcoin in my point of view i know most will agree with me when it comes to that.
Activity: 1106
This is the best time to buy some bitcoin. In May 2020, the first and major cryptocurrency developers will offer 50% reduced rewards 6.25 BTC instead of 12.5 BTC for each verified blockchain. The most coin Ripple the company behind the XRP cryptocurrency has today revealed a $200 million funding round valuing the company at $10 billion

Ethereum
NEO
EOS
Ripple

This coin buy for next years is good place and better profit.
Pages:
Jump to: