Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin in 2020 for long term buy ? - page 8. (Read 1338 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
What is the best coin in 2020 for long term buy? I'm going to invest in a best coin for long term please suggest me?

Monero. Opaque ledger cryptocurrencies have huge future since they the most copy existing banking system. When you use Monero no one else beside you and the one you trade with knows you made a transaction. Or how much founds both of you own. The same as I cant see that you went to a gardening store and spend $100 yesterday. And the same as I cant know how much money you have left and how much money gardening store have on their account.  2020 the same as 2016 is year of Monero.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
Let your first choice be the king itself (Bitcoin) followed by Ethereum and few other top altcoins, maybe top 10 coins like BNB (binance coin) or OKB (Okex token)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
the best coins of all time are of course bitcoin and you can also choose the top 5 altcoin as a long term investment. remember never to invest in any new coins for the long term
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
What is the best coin in 2020 for long term buy? I'm going to invest in a best coin for long term please suggest me?
Pages:
Jump to: