Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin to buy today? - page 34. (Read 35996 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 10:59:10 AM
What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
Many altcoins are good and well worth it, But for me Ethereum it's best to buy today aside from its rapidly increasing value, Ethereum's price has a potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 10:09:10 AM
The bitcoin will be the main decision or predominant coin. In any case, on the off chance that you need to purchase another shape, for example, altcoin and you should manage a high hazard that you will get by purchasing those coins to be your portfolios.

In any case, that will produce the more benefit for you instead of bitcoin itself. in any case, bitcoin will be more certification as opposed to altcoin.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 09:53:18 AM
Clear: Bitcoin.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:30:16 AM
Great coin to buy today is EOS and SNC!!

Still looking good!
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
December 02, 2017, 04:10:44 PM
I usually do not tend to buy altcoin and only buy Bitcoin to keep the future. I think in cryptocurrency you only need to know Ethereum and Bitcoin then you will quickly make a profit because the 2 crypto always tend to increase.
It is a good choice to buy only Bitcoin and Ethereum if you have large sums to invest and don't want to risk. But investment into altcoins can give you more profit in a shorter period of time
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
December 02, 2017, 01:27:27 PM
According to me ethereum is a good coin to buy because it has low price as compare to bitcoin but in future its price will increase and this will give a good profit in future
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 02, 2017, 11:35:19 AM
I think that Genesis vision, Quantstamp, Bitcoin cash are the best coin to buy now. Certainly, I dont count Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 11:09:36 AM
If you need best coins to buy i advise you should buy Bitcoin, Ethereum i dont think you can find out any coin better them Cheesy
Moreover you also buy Waves, OMG for long term investment.
If you need good ICOs to invest, on december i recommend you three good ICOs
INS Ecosystem:    A scalable blockchain-based platform that enables consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers at lower prices, with convenience.
Gameflip - FLIP:    A decentralized ecosystem where digital goods on all gaming platforms can be sold as liquid assets.
Spectiv: is a platform that enables users and organizations to stream their unique virtual reality experiences to the world. Viewers will be able to engage in these experiences from home, through virtual reality. Company's mission is to create truly immersive shared experiences with the power of VR.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
December 02, 2017, 10:40:46 AM
I personally like MomaCoin, they have solid Japanese community, who tends to more patient and loyal, so that sudden price drops wouldn't hurt that much.
Activity: 574
December 02, 2017, 10:25:15 AM
I usually do not tend to buy altcoin and only buy Bitcoin to keep the future. I think in cryptocurrency you only need to know Ethereum and Bitcoin then you will quickly make a profit because the 2 crypto always tend to increase.

You have a great choice of choosing digital coin to invest, many people want to make some quick profits that's why they're investing bitcoin without thinking about it very well they aren't invest on it to studied about bitcoin technology for multiple years and have come to the conclusion that it is very useful technology.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 02, 2017, 09:08:57 AM

I think the best coin in today's trading market is bitcoin so if you want to buy a coin today the best coin is bitcoin . other coins in the market are growing in a good way so you can also buy some some coins in the market.
Activity: 700
December 02, 2017, 08:37:57 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
December 02, 2017, 08:05:51 AM
What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
The below ones are really worth to buy.

BTC
Litecoin
Ripple
Neo and Monero.

You can choose any one of these altcoins. All the best
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 04:44:48 AM
For me i try to invest to XRP,VIBE i focus on this two coins because i believe time will come that the price value of this coins will grow up into x5 or x10 maybe,i use this two coins on trading and buying and so far so good i survive the crisis.Nowadays so many Altcoin has a potential value in the market it only depends on how much volume of the coin and the demand of the investors.
Activity: 696
December 02, 2017, 04:23:48 AM
I think the best coin to buy today is minexcoin(mnx) because its price is still low and it continues to increase and it really have the factors of a good coin.  Do more researches for you to decide and know where is the best coin to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
December 02, 2017, 03:08:05 AM
I do not think that you are capable of overcoming the cost of bitcoin and buying up to the full. Therefore, obviously your choice will fall on the altcoin and there is where to turn around. It all depends on your preferences, prices and dynamics of the coin movement. I will not propose. and then I will remain guilty.
Activity: 56
December 02, 2017, 03:04:07 AM
there are lots of altcoins now that has a promising future if we are talking about long term investment. but i would rather still choose bitcoins and just waiting for the price to go down deep since bitcoins now is still on rocket high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 02:19:10 AM
Its deside to your own recharch. So its is imposibble to predict any valuble coin.if you have any knowledge any altcoin .So its best for you to  buy bitcoin and hold for long time you get sure for this .
Activity: 35
December 01, 2017, 09:21:12 AM
Yeahhhh, Bitcoin
Buy and buy
Buy more
Activity: 193
December 01, 2017, 06:16:30 AM
The best coin to buy today is bitcoin as price is really low in compare to past few days and if you buy bitcoins as of today then you will be getting the best deal to buy at low price as price is expected to rise in coming days so if you buy now now and hold it for next couple of days then it can give you huge profits on your investments.

I'll mention some cryptocurrencies that I think are good to invest: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. I mentioned them because they are already famous for their price and their development. That means, they are a good prospect and the price will always increase with certainty. If you're not sure about Altcoin, you can just invest in Bitcoin. But I mentioned some cryptocurrency so you have a backup plan and not just rely on one cryptocurrency. I mentioned to people who can afford to buy and be able to collect them.
Pages:
Jump to: