Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now? - page 3. (Read 505 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 6
just buy bitcoin and calm down. after this you can start study differn coin and then you decide to buy or not to buy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
Go for ethereum its quite cheap now you can see the progress last year it grows much. If I only had the money to buy Ill buy more ETH. I only buy BTC when there is upcomming forks I can assure that my investments will grow in that way. But there is some good new coins like the POLY that has a potential to invest too, its still also cheap now you can do your own investigation to know their platform I think you would like it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I will advice you to invest your capital with diveded part and all capital in one coin. As you should invest your 50% capital in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the king of all currency and it the mother currency of all crypto currencies and now Bitcoin is available at very cheap price of 8200$ level. Others 25% capital you can invest in Ether because Ether very popular platform as all ico coming and using ether platform so ether demand will increase. The other 25% capital you can invest in good altcoins like cardano, steller and Neo.
Merit: 0
we know most coins are going down.but i think investing in well known coin will help you now. for me i will say stick to the known
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would advise a majority of your holdings in BTC and ETH (like 60%), 30% in other high market cap coins (like XMR,XLM,IOTA,LTC, etc..) and 10% in low caps coins or ICOs...
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
As for me it's alternate cryptos. Please, check out REDL token - https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
Activity: 658
I have studied the Utrust payment platform (UTK) that accepts any major cryptocurrency primary payment with low conversion fees. When I pay bills especially my credit card I can pay my favorite virtual currency. Its total supply is only 500m and the price now is $0.127750 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/.  The more transactions the tokens value is higher.
Activity: 125
As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I am each confused to invest my money. especially now that all prices are down. so I need advice from all users forum to give suggestions. because your advice really helped me to invest my money. thank you

As a newbie I suggest that you take your time studying the market first as you'll learn along the way. If you really want to invest on a certain coin I suggest you buy BTC as you can also use it to buy other crypto currencies if you happen to want to buy altcoins later. Now is a good time to own as the market is still in a bearish trend so all prices are affordable. You can buy a fraction as long as you can afford it.

Later on if you know about the things about crypto and happen to get your interest in joining ICOs, you might want to keep CVproof under your radar as in my personal opinion this project is a good investment because it is usable by many as it focuses on credential validations.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Invest on NEO it has a low value right now, a Chinese coin and has low circulating supply maybe it will be next to NEO, Litecoin or Dash in terms of its price in the coming years. And aside from the other compliments, there blockchain becomes popular too, the NEP5 that's somehow a competitive one to use on ICO's too, it is compared to be the competent rival of ERC20.
Activity: 103
It is good to invest now in bictoin and ethereum for me. I know the price is getting lower but soon it will be recover and it will be at peak again this year. Also it is good to invest in some ICOs that have a good project for the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I think everybody has to come to terms by themselves by analyzing various information. But for me it's an Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
as the price goes down, of course the best way now would be to buy the currency now and then just hold it a little bit because the prices in late spring will rise
Activity: 462
Since i jump in to cryptocurrency market 1 years ago my favourite crypto is ETH, LTC and DASH and until now i still like it and still hold and trade it. And in my opinion these all crypto will be bigger in every coming years because has many benefits to the community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I am each confused to invest my money. especially now that all prices are down. so I need advice from all users forum to give suggestions. because your advice really helped me to invest my money. thank you
I have been in the crypto industry for quite some time now, and i would love to give you an advise on some of the altcoins which have long term potential and you might probably consider investing in. I am an investor too and I believe that this coins will make it in the near future and make you massive profits.

Consider investing in NEM(XEM)(it's a platform and currently too many coins are building on their blockchain, this might increase the demand in the near future. Further consider investing in DIMCOIN(it's an ecosystem which includes Hybrid Stock Exchange aiming to change the way stock market works, and its been integrated into the blockchain, Wise Xchange, DIMPAY(which is the global payment system world wide). Consider investing in NXT( also a platform and few coins already are built on it).  Consider investing in Ether( also a platform and lots of coin already built on it) and finally buy some bitcoin.
If you have long wanted to ask you about the ark, how you like this coin and what perspective you see in it, and the stellar will be a little better than NEM, but this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?
helllo, a game changer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3136749.0javascript:void(0);
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Btc and nano look good, but then everyone will give such a huge graph of suggestions, that it would be best to invest in something that suits your personal research and requirement.
This is not an investment advice. Before you invest money, invest in yourself in studying and learning about the technology and the potential growth by considering positive and negative factors about a certain blockchain application. Ask questions to people around here in this forum, some are kind enough to provide you with their time with the best enlightenment you needed. If you're to excited to jump in crypto because of fear of missing out, just try small amount first. I would suggest keep an ethereum, neo, stellar ready so you could easily acquire other crypto. Why I didn't mention bitcoin? Because, I only use it for payment convenience not for keeping it as an investment. Goodluck with your crypto journey.
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Being a beginner I did some research and to have knowledge in this technology before I start to invest. I choose a bitcoin and ethereum, then I bought a few during the dip which I think I did a good decision since those coins had proven to bounce back to their peak price in due time. I think you need to consider those 2 coins which has proven market value.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
Nano - the best DAG project
Neblio - My favourite platform coin this year, great project, very rapid development and offers easier smart contract deployment over anything else
Oyster - In my eyes the best looking storage concept so far, dynamic peg in relation to storage cost, great roadmap and targets being hit
Blockport - Has the potential to compete with coinbase, bank partnership for fiat to crypto purchases, decentralised wallet, very noob friendly with social trading
NEO - Currently has a functioning platform product, great language support, faster and better scaling than Eth and very friendly in China, seeing a lot more ICOs jump on this one which should drive it's growth.

Could list a few more but those are my top 5 holdings, Blockport being the most risky but also has huge growth potential at it's current price, my favourite if I had to pick 1 on that list would be very tough, but I would probably go with Neblio, I feel it's end product will be the best platform coin on the market and I'm bias towards platform coins Smiley

We're in a bear market now though, so I wouldn't expect anything too exciting for awhile, focus more on getting the absolute best price for a coin rather than buying out of FOMO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
In the current market, I would advise you not to invest in one coin, but 5-10 coins. I would advise you to invest in the top 10 coinmarketcap, I would choose eos, status, ada, sc and, of course, ethereum and bitcoin. We need diversification to reduce risks, especially in such a bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: