Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now? - page 4. (Read 505 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 12
You can invest in popular currencies of which everyone is talking, and these currencies will inevitably grow, perhaps even by the end of this year, and you can invest in little-known currencies that are very low, but have the potential to grow many times over
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
In my opinion NANO become massive potential and could be in  top 10 ranking of Coinmarketcap  in a few month. This coin has more feature and give more benefits than Bitcoin like no fee transaction and fast transaction.  In my opinion now its time to get in and hold a few month so could be promising some good profit later.
The only coin worth investing in from all the coins mentioned in this thread. The potential for Nano is moon and there isn't any thing that is going to stop it from going there.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Yes all major cryptocurrency going down their fiat price, if you can able to take risk then you can buy some of cryptocurrency like bitcoin ethereum bch then you can hold it and waiting for rising value.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Eos has a lot of potential.Now the price is low (around 5 usd) .Another coin is Cardano
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think you should invest in BTC at present, because BTC is still the best investment mode at present.
And now in a bear market, when the bull market comes, there will be a big rise in BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I would have a look at ASTRO it is relatively new, they are coming up to their second payout to holders and are managing a pretty decent portfolio, those that hold tokens at the end of each quarter will get a payout.

BLOCK is one to watch also, they are releasing their BETA DEX soon, I agree also with DIM it will take time before they find their feet so now could be a good entry into DIM.

COVAL also is worth a mention.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hey take a look to celsius.network from current projects
From currency i would choose BTC
I don't advertise this company, but I see, that their product is awesome
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
In my opinion NANO become massive potential and could be in  top 10 ranking of Coinmarketcap  in a few month. This coin has more feature and give more benefits than Bitcoin like no fee transaction and fast transaction.  In my opinion now its time to get in and hold a few month so could be promising some good profit later.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Best choise is the USDT for right now
USDT is great for day trading, not for holding.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Best choise is the USDT for right now
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I am each confused to invest my money. especially now that all prices are down. so I need advice from all users forum to give suggestions. because your advice really helped me to invest my money. thank you
I have been in the crypto industry for quite some time now, and i would love to give you an advise on some of the altcoins which have long term potential and you might probably consider investing in. I am an investor too and I believe that this coins will make it in the near future and make you massive profits.

Consider investing in NEM(XEM)(it's a platform and currently too many coins are building on their blockchain, this might increase the demand in the near future. Further consider investing in DIMCOIN(it's an ecosystem which includes Hybrid Stock Exchange aiming to change the way stock market works, and its been integrated into the blockchain, Wise Xchange, DIMPAY(which is the global payment system world wide). Consider investing in NXT( also a platform and few coins already are built on it).  Consider investing in Ether( also a platform and lots of coin already built on it) and finally buy some bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I am each confused to invest my money. especially now that all prices are down. so I need advice from all users forum to give suggestions. because your advice really helped me to invest my money. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: