Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best currency to invest $ 1000 ?? - page 2. (Read 1763 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 10:34:46 AM
I would recommend Ethereum, neo or EOS.But you need to do your own research to decide.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 08, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
As a beginner I want to invest in one of the new digital currencies .. But with the abundance of these currencies became a choice is almost impossible .. I want advice from you .. What is the best currency can be invested by $ 1000 ??
bitcoin is always a good choice mate when it comes investing for long term.  But if you prefered to make an investment through short term i suggest on alt that has a potential click "Here" ,

note: don't forget to check the pattern or the specific direction of the coin  before jumping in , to assure you can gain profits on it in a short of time.  
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
I would divide 1000 dollars into 10 parts for $ 100 and invest in 10 promising altcoins that have a great potential for price growth
Activity: 58
September 08, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
Well it depends on what industry you want to take mostly renewable energy , betting platform , e-games and automotive industry and social media platform are the best example to participate with . I highly recommend Foresting the blockchain based social media platform for content writers , using a decentralized platform will innovate social media platform in a way that security for all users are important and voting system is used for award distribution to have a fair and reliable ecosystem they support video , images and text content compare to steemit that only supports text and images
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
As a beginner I want to invest in one of the new digital currencies .. But with the abundance of these currencies became a choice is almost impossible .. I want advice from you .. What is the best currency can be invested by $ 1000 ??

I think now is an interesting time to make a lot of purchases, especially for ethereum. I bought Ethereum for a short trade.
there are actually many options you can do with the money you want to invest. it would be nice if you do research and analysis first.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
Do not invest all of your money into a single coin. Spread it out and buy a no of coins. Start by investing in top 10 coins. All have good potential and will surely give you good returns.
Activity: 59
September 08, 2018, 09:51:07 AM
A good choice should go with bitcoin as this is a good currency with a high chances that this will rise higher in the coming years. Invest and hold longer is the best strategy in investing Bitcoin.
Activity: 89
September 08, 2018, 09:47:34 AM
I think that with a thousand dollars, you can invest in any coin of your choice, depending on what interests you. If I were to be the one with that amount of funds, I will share it into a few parts, and invest them in some promising cheap altcoins that I have my eyes fixed on, and then hodl them for a long while.
Activity: 153
September 05, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
this situation on the market. allows you to invest in absolutely any coin. I would choose the most popular and the most reliable.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
You have good option like Quant network which is now 80% from its ico price... The team is best . And price are increasing regularly...
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
In any loss. Invest your one thousand, for example, in Litecoin. The currency is developing steadily and has a high capitalization.
Activity: 113
Well, the bests options are always bitcoin or ethereum, those are the first two cryptocurrencies to appear on the market and you can't go wrong with them.
Activity: 140

Invest in the best coin out there.  I think buy bitcoin. Its the most trusted coin and has a big fluctuation value if you just hold and wait for right time you earn good profit. But if not you can choose any of the top 5 altcoin they also have great potential to the market.
Activity: 476
Currently, the market trend is going down. Some people invest such market condition. On the other hand, some are waiting to get better time to start investing. If you want to invest, My suggestion is to analyze which coins are good and then decide some good coins.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
I would think about NEO.  It has a few very good aspects to it.  One of the big advantage is when the market moves NEO will rocket up without fail.  Another great thing is you generate gas.  Free money for holding.  Anpther great thing is you do not have to keep your wallet on to get paid. 
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
You would rather invest in trading not in currency Smiley Will surely help you to gain more.
Activity: 47
If your budget is 1000$, then it makes no sense for you to invest in something that has a low cost in the market at the moment. It is understood that it is better to invest, for example, in the same Ethereum, which has a good growth dynamics, than in Litecoin, the cost of which at the moment is about 61.83$
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
With a capital of 1000 USD I think the investment that suits you is ethereum, neo, cardano, or EOS. You can choose two of the four coins that I recommend, these coins have good potential and have affordable prices with your finances.
Activity: 181
With the current situation, bitcoin is the best choice for investment. In addition, altcoins that are worth investing in are Ethereum, EOS, and Stellar. These three altcoins are very feasible for long-term investments.
Activity: 126

As a beginner in crypto currency if you want to invest your $1000 i suggest you to invest in bitcoin or ethereum and never invest in the new altcoin because lots of ICO today comes to scam and also they never reach even the softcap for the fund of their project so if I were you I'll put my money to the sure.
Pages:
Jump to: