Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best currency to invest $ 1000 ?? - page 3. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1
The best cryptocurrency for investing any amount was and remains Bitcoin, although now there are many other prospects in altcoins.
Activity: 112
I think that the best option would be to invest in ZEC and ZCL, where you can quickly increase capital.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
IMO coins which are worth investing are the following: Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, IOTA, NEO, Monero, Dash, Tezos, Lisk, Verge and Waves. All those coins have a great team behind and large support from the community. I can't tell about very long term, but I'm sure these coins will be around for the next 5-7 years, and most likely every one of them will be rising in USD price. That is not to say that you shouldn't invest in Bitcoin, like others in this thread already suggested. I think BTC worth at least 30% of your investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
I don't think it's a good idea to ask anyone online how to invest hey... But with $1000 I would look at the big coins, BTC or ETH.

If you're looking for large returns then look at alt coins but do your own research, plenty of people trying to shill their bags on here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Because you are a newbie, so I just suggest you invest in BTC, because BTC is the most outstanding tokens, while the rest of the tokens, may face the problem of price manipulation, so you need to know more knowledge.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I think ETH is a good choice. It is trusted and used by many. All ICOs can be purchased by ETH
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Don't invest all your funds into a single coin. Instead, I suggest diversifying your funds in the following manner:

- Ethereum = 30%
- Litecoin = 20%
- Cardano = 10%
- NEO = 10%
- Stellar = 10%
- Ripple = 10%
- DENT = 10%

These are some of my suggestions. Feel free to do your own research regarding these coins and decide whether you wish to invest or not. Majority of these coins are safe investments from a long term point of view.
Activity: 184
Maybe LTC, they have big plans this and next year and very stable is long time..
Jpt
Activity: 374
You can invest in MTC coin as the new coin has a promising future. At 0.03 ICO rate, it rose to over $0.41 within just two months. Now its price sits at $ 0.21. It will also give you bonus for the next two years if you hold it. Stellar and cardano are also good coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
For beginners, I almost never suggest any altcoin for them to invest as they're not yet established as Bitcoin and Ethereum. The best cryptocurrencies to invest in with your $1000 is BTC and ETH, start with those and then you can consider having altcoins in your portfolio.
Activity: 336
The most suitable for attachments can be bitcoin, etherium, eos, neo or you can invest in other top altcoins
Activity: 434
There are a lot of altcoins that you can invest in. If you want to be safe, then the top 50 cryptocurrencies are your choice. If you want to make more profit margins, then the new coins are better! FT.ARP.BOX.BU!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
As a beginner I want to invest in one of the new digital currencies .. But with the abundance of these currencies became a choice is almost impossible .. I want advice from you .. What is the best currency can be invested by $ 1000 ??
I think it's reasonable and profitable to buy ETH. This is a good and prospective coin that is now cheap. And if you choose from new coins, then I would advise you to buy Shivom (OMX). It seems to me that this coin should grow in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
to make a profit from this market you have only two options otherwise you are in for a huge loss.
option one is to remain a newbie but only stick to the safest option meaning bitcoin so that your risks are minimal and you can be nearly sure of  a better future of what you bought.
option two is to become a trading expert so that you can take advantage of the altcoin pump and dumps and make a lot of money.
Activity: 431
Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice, but if you want to make more profit then Tron is the next option. Tron is now shifting networks from Erc-20 to the Blockchain technology network.
Activity: 274
I'm persuaded that everybody need to make their own excuses and there own decisions, but to suggest I can say that EOS is a quite good source of Investments right now in the middle of 2018, go and look on it.
Activity: 2464
My advice do not use all your money capital to invest on one coin. Divide for two or three coins. Because it will cover each other if there is a rise and fall of the coin price even if the price of your pump will get double profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I will have to advise you to take some more time and learn about blockchain and crypto currency, this will help you to make good decision about your investment, relying on people opinion could make you lose your money.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
my advice is the best currency to be make your $ 1000 investment is cryptocurrency and my suggestion is Litecoin, because investing only in Litecoin will make your $ 1000 useful.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It's your money, do research and choose, my opinion Ethereum is best for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: