Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 11. (Read 70563 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 12, 2018, 05:08:21 PM
The best decision right now is to make day trading. BTC is comfortable volatile to buy/short it during the day.

I agree, this may seem difficult at first, but if you have a lot of free time you can easily master everything, the main thing is to accumulate as much knowledge as possible about possible mistakes and avoid them.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 04:54:41 PM
The best decision is keep promoting the blockchain. Another is,if your a hunter or an investor never give up even as the market is in tears now.The market will sit back and we all shall embrace and smile again. i never gave up as my work is to encourage people who are part of me here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 04:43:21 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

This is absolutely a tough decision to make. If am in your side I'd better to hold it instead of selling it. I know I am lossing but I never lost hope that ether will recover soon. Just be patience...
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
December 12, 2018, 04:39:16 PM
The best decision right now is to make day trading. BTC is comfortable volatile to buy/short it during the day.
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
December 12, 2018, 12:34:12 PM
My best solution is to start actively participating in bounty and airdrops. It saved me in a falling market. At least somehow enough for primary needs.

within half a year, people do not receive payments from bounty campaigns. projects are constantly moving deadlines and payments. you are very lucky
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
December 12, 2018, 04:36:39 PM
The time is difficult, now the funds for the purchase have run out, but what to do, we will wait for this falling trend to end, I think that next year we will see a more rosy picture for all of us.
Yes, let's hope so. Holding is the only way right now, but in the future when prices are higher people will trade more often again and the investors will come back.

That's the most probable decision that has been enforced on people by the market these days, and there's nothing anyone can do about it for now.
Activity: 462
December 12, 2018, 04:34:59 PM
There are lots of options, but everything always depends on you! Something I don’t have to advise, I don’t want to encourage, if that!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 04:31:13 PM
The time is difficult, now the funds for the purchase have run out, but what to do, we will wait for this falling trend to end, I think that next year we will see a more rosy picture for all of us.
Yes, let's hope so. Holding is the only way right now, but in the future when prices are higher people will trade more often again and the investors will come back.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 12, 2018, 03:51:38 PM
hodl, if you want to get out then get out but don't sell your etherum. keep hodl and let everything happen without your realizing it. and when you have forgotten the current situation and the bull run starts, then you already have the profit you can take.

It's hard to wait and see how your portfolio is being brought to the lowest levels! the fastest and the most severe downfall will last all December. It seems to me we're becoming eternal investors!
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
December 12, 2018, 12:39:59 PM
do your best, and I suggest that you can hold it back because of your loss, even though you are long enough, but still wait until you finally feel relieved with this situation. so this still holding might be the last time for cryptocurrency.
If you hold, you must know the reason why you hold your currency. Lets say the bearish still continue, hold or sell your asset already lose. if the market still showing the down trade. Well better i will doing a cuttlose and buying again. So its mean you can add more your crypto asset.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 12, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
do your best, and I suggest that you can hold it back because of your loss, even though you are long enough, but still wait until you finally feel relieved with this situation. so this still holding might be the last time for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 12, 2018, 12:34:40 PM
I suggest that you continue to hold on to your coins. Selling it right will only bring you loss. It’s better to hold rather than to sell and will receive no profit. Just wait for the market to recover and sell it for maximum profit.
Activity: 882
December 12, 2018, 12:26:43 PM
My best solution is to start actively participating in bounty and airdrops. It saved me in a falling market. At least somehow enough for primary needs.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 12, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
I think the world market today is not in the best condition, you need to wait until it comes to life and you can trade again, it will be the appropriate solution.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 12, 2018, 12:23:00 PM
Ethereum of course is a top coin for investment and sell it in the negative I think there will be a big mistake, store and wait for the recovery of the market and even better you can buy now, so that when you restore the market you come out in a plus
It seems to me that at the moment you need to forget about the advantages of time. Any manipulations in the cryptocurrency market will not bring anyone a good income. The only correct solution is the long-term storage of their coins.
Activity: 182
December 12, 2018, 12:03:51 PM
Ethereum of course is a top coin for investment and sell it in the negative I think there will be a big mistake, store and wait for the recovery of the market and even better you can buy now, so that when you restore the market you come out in a plus
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
December 12, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
Wait and wait mate. Don't settle for less. If you sell now, then your wait and holding will be for nothing. You still lost huge amount of money. Because it is Ethereum, you don't need to be alarmed. Just hold on for a little longer.
Activity: 588
December 12, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
You don’t have to sell at three time loss if you are not in dire need of money. You have to hold your coins for profit at least to get your investment.
This dump is temporarily & market will re bounce soon so it’s better to hold instead of selling.
Activity: 602
December 12, 2018, 11:31:07 AM
I can not tell you what you should do, I will tell you how I do: I hope, I hope and I believe that growth will be
Why can't you? You can always say it only if you have something to analyze and rely on some thoughts, because it seems to me that today there is simply no possibility for another.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 11, 2018, 03:42:51 PM
Currently market is the best for the in-day traders, volatility of 300-500$ offer them a good chance to gain really good profits daily. Even Forex can't offer such profits.
Pages:
Jump to: