Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best different between Stock and Crypto? - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
These two are completely different things. Cryptocurrency market is a cryptocurrency based digital transaction system market. It is safer and more secure than stock market.
Activity: 154
There are some basic differences between them. Though the price fluctuation is commin for both but the level is more intense for crypto than stock. Besides stock has to abide by the traditional currency rules and are more prone to rregulation.
Activity: 139
One of the main difference between the crypto and stock is that the crypto currency is unpredictable and the stock is tue opposite.  Cry
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Stocks at least have some financial rules and need to have a proper audit. Has a limited time to trade and sharp changes in price are controlled by different measures.
Crypto are free from any rules, though the transactions can be auditable, the use of the coins hold by the development team is not transparent. Neither is the use of raised fund in case of ICO tokens.
Stocks profit are taxable but crypto profit can be evaded from taxation.

Cryptocurrencies is decentralized not controlled by any governing bodies, it is also free from any tax form of any government and the price are very volatile and need to be monitored always. While stock market are governed by rules and run by identified personnel it's also taxable and the price is more stable, also limited time for trading calls cannot be accessed easily you need to be more knowledgeable if want to become a part of stock market investors.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I knew Crypto six months ago which time my friend recommend it to me.
But I don't have enough time to research it.
What is the best different between Stock and Crypto?
Okay I did the research for you.

How is the cryptocurrency market different from the stock market?
How do the cryptocurrency market and the stock market compare
Activity: 1890
Merit: 300
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Stocks at least have some financial rules and need to have a proper audit. Has a limited time to trade and sharp changes in price are controlled by different measures.
Crypto are free from any rules, though the transactions can be auditable, the use of the coins hold by the development team is not transparent. Neither is the use of raised fund in case of ICO tokens.
Stocks profit are taxable but crypto profit can be evaded from taxation.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

for me
the difference between both is the price and the toughness
u can see crypto is very very dangerious
price very fluctuactive.
both, that what i like
freedom market
everything tends to be unbound.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Crypto is not stock, most are utility tokens but definetely not a security so the value of most new coins are mostly speculative, they are bubble.
Activity: 103
Pages:
Jump to: