Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best erc20 token to hodl for long term - page 2. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
There are around 2k tokens on top of Ethereum blockchain. Its hard to tell which makes you good return. In my opinion, before investing do your own diligence and never regret on your position because of someone's decisions . What i felt in these days that we should invest in crypto that much what we can afford to loose as this market is so volatile.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I've been planning to hodl a token, but I have only limited fiat, I want to buy a token that is worth it for hodling in long term. May I humbly ask, What is the best erc20 token to hodl for long term?

ripples, eth and waves are good enough to hold in the long run. but actually there are other good altcoin that can be profitable. it's just that you have to try it straight out and look it up for you to understand
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I've been planning to hodl a token, but I have only limited fiat, I want to buy a token that is worth it for hodling in long term. May I humbly ask, What is the best erc20 token to hodl for long term?
That is a question that will get you a lot of response so it might not really help you out but confuse you more, have a look at some of the suggestions and do some research on them to decide which one you fancy, don't blindly invest based purely on someone's suggestion.

One that I would look at s RCC Reality Clash, due to launch product in Q3.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
It's better to look for the token in which you are certain to invest. Because of 100 tips, you will be offered to invest in different tokens and explain why. And based on these tips, you will not choose what to invest in the future.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
I advice TRON

Do your research and choose not only 1 coin for HODL
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Just curious why do you only consider ERC20 tokens and not altcoin with its Blockchain? In any case, I am holding OMG for the long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
of course the answer is EOS and Tron because both tokens are so potential that no one can shift their position on cmc.
Yes exactly! I would have added an IOTA, Ziliqa. And I still believe in Bancor - once it should grow.(I hope so)
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Try to search a good ICO but I probably suggest NEM they have a good project and a good price. But for you try to research so you won't regret in the end.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
It seems that the Ethereum ERC20 tokens are good for HODL for long-term. Ethereum is a type of Altcoin which at the beginning of its emergence aims to be a platform that can run through Smart Contract technology,Ethereum is designed to function as a world computer,in addition to the ERC20 DASH token is also the first coin that comes with using CriptoNote technology which means network coin Dash is always up to date and save costs to reach the number 0,Dash also allows users to make transactions anonymously like Bitcoin and can mutate automatically, the price of Dash coin also enough to have a positive Trend movement,used as a reference for the collection into a long-term investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
There are quite a number of ERC20 tokens that are good for holding. A few of them I like are BABB, Centra, Golem, Pay and Utrust. EOS has good potential too, it is currently ERC20 token but will have its own Blockchain in June 2018.
Activity: 112
i think for altcoin that like that,
is!

ETH
NEO
XRP

and some other altcoin!
Activity: 117
powerledger, one of the few tokens that has a real world use and it is already being used. its usage will only increase over time as they expand to more countries
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
I'm holding CUBE INTELLINGENCE TOKEN, I think that it's potential is very high and ICO has been sold very fast.....
Me too, holding mine for long term.  The trading performance is so far good on this altcoin.
PundiX is also giving 7.3% per month for three years.  That's already a good profit margin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I have Oyster pearl in my portfolio and it is a ERC20 token which is giving best returns from its launch and have active developers. Always do some research before investing as this market have huge ups and downs and a bad decision wipe-out all your investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
For me has a great potential to invest crestonium for my own opinion,
Crestonium offers the seamless experience of sending and receiving currency globally at zero cost. We
aim to provide unlimited usage to mainstream users as cryptocurrency becomes a phenomenon
accepted by all. Crestonium was built, not only for storage, but for actual spending – which remains one
of the significant challenges of modern cryptocurrency.
Crestonium prides itself as being one of the few cryptocurrencies out there with zero fees and
transaction speed within a fraction of a second.
Formed within the blockchain, and subject to automatic execution upon the occurrence of pre-defined
criteria/events and subject to certain conditions, CXS tokens are valid indefinitely and are the property
of their respective holders. Crestonium Platform uses a standard OpenAPI so your contract will be
automatically compatible with any wallet, and any other contract or exchange also using this standard.
That's why I recommend cxs:) I really in love this project
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
The problem is that there are many tokens which of them is worth hodling for long? apart from already established ones, I belief you have to make a thorough research about the token, it's whitepaper and how it's gonna be a solution to a project.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
If I tell you that it is my token WSPU2 you will say it is just bad promotion.
But believe me WSPU2 is different because ICO buyers do not finance the airdrop.
Airdrop is financed by a faucet,there is the big difference.
The project is set...no need to pay developpers and designers to attract people in a trap.

Follow the WSPU2 story and you will see from yourself that it is interesting to get some for free by faucet or by simple buying.
Activity: 42

I like the real estate sector. I would take a look at Rentberry and Deedcoin. We are all touched by real estate in some form or fashion. These two tokens cover the rental and buying/selling sectors.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
I do not know why there are so few people writing about eos. This is one of the best tokens for now. Huge potential and popularity, i recommend you check this, seriously
Activity: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Of the most prospective, only ETH and NEO the rest I do not think that there will be much growth in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: