Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best erc20 token to hodl for long term - page 3. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think this is very individual.
No have best coin but there are interesting and promising coins for you
From erc20 I hold QSP, CAPP, COMSA, Bitclave, Nebulas for long term
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
I think everyone has a good standard of measuring a good token. Each person's answer is estimated to be different. May not be able to meet your requirements. The survey you are going to do at the moment. You make a list of what you think is good tokens. Then a project survey to find the most worth your investment ERC20 Token.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
I've been planning to hodl a token, but I have only limited fiat, I want to buy a token that is worth it for hodling in long term. May I humbly ask, What is the best erc20 token to hodl for long term?
Suggested to you for research the top 10 coin of coinmarketcap.
I think you will get a good answer of your question.

XRP or Neo can be your best choice. I like also that coin. It has good demandable.

Sometimes its price goes ups and down. But not all time, long-term hold is good for that coins.
Activity: 462
There are almost two thousand erc 20 based token existing on ethereum network. Among these toke are very valuable and promising token that will create unprecedented utility value. I will advice you look for token that has utility and possibly show a proof of their profit making ability of their token.
Activity: 244
I've been planning to hodl a token, but I have only limited fiat, I want to buy a token that is worth it for hodling in long term. May I humbly ask, What is the best erc20 token to hodl for long term?

I suggest you to buy Credits or UTK now. the price is still low and this 2 tokens has a good future. Credits will rival eos and iota for sure. hold this 2 token until the end of the year then harvest your profit.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
I do not currently have an old altcoin,
yes I mean all the altcoin I have for now is the new release altcoin and this I still do not know the potential of some of the altcoin I have.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0

A good business plan and attitude, you need to be well prepared for the trend of today's tokens. There are many campaigns that are underway and some are in the form of ICOs. You need time to learn and experience the people here to confidently judge and choose the right campaign for you. Take interest in my signature if you feel it good and interesting for your selection...
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
While I recommend you don't take any advice blindly here on what to go run out and buy I would say take some of these suggestions and go back and take a look at each possibilities whitepaper.  In order to set yourself up for success, you need to do some of the research yourself.  The best way to do that is something similar to the following. 

Look at the website

Your first impression of the coin is how they present itself to their customer on their website.  Take a holistic approach and read over the whole site.  Does it appear someone just threw it together?  Does it read well and make sense? If the answer to any of these questions is no then you should immediately start taking note something is wrong.  They want people to believe in the tech and vision for millions if not billions of dollars but cant take the time to make a proper website.  Tread carefully!  However, if the website seems legit then just take note of what you liked about it and continue on.

Whitepaper

Read the whitepaper! I'll say it again READ THE WHITEPAPER! This should include what the coin is trying to solve and how they are going to get there. Understand the plan the developers are trying to accomplish.  Does it make sense? Does it seem attainable or is it full of fluff and buzzwords? There are so many white papers that are just copied versions of other coins with a few tweaks.  After you read a few you should be able to identify this and is another sign maybe you should stay away.

If the whitepaper makes sense then you have two great signs! Next, you should look at the roadmap.  It should align with what the whitepaper discussed and give milestone that the project is trying to accomplish  Have they met these goals? Has the roadmap been updated if they have or haven't met those timelines?

If you have made it this far you might be feeling good.  Take a look at the development team and look them up on LinkedIn or google search.  Do they exist? Are there any other projects they have been apart of, and if so what was the result? You should feel good about the capability of the team to succeed and accomplish what the whitepaper said and in the timeline laid out in the roadmap.

Browse the Forums
Now that you have done some research you have the knowledge of what the coin is trying to do and understand the team's ideas and the timelines they are trying to meet.  Move on to step two which is seeing what the market is currently doing and what others may be saying. First head back to the website of the coin and follow their link to the blockchain explorer. See if you can identify the founder or developer's account.  Are they selling or buying more? Do a small number of accounts hold the vast majority of coins if so what are they doing? Obviously, a large sell-off from large account holders is a sign you should proceed with caution. If they are buying than now may be a good time to get involved. If the coin looks stable and not experiencing a large sell-off you may have found a potential gem for your investment in an altcoin.

Finally do not invest any more than you feel comfortable losing!

This will ensure you can hold the token/coin long term without stressing much about its rise and fall in the short term.

That all being said I would recommend Gladius.  Is the first ICO I invested in and a project I believe in.  They just started trading on Kucoin and I am holding this long term. Thier DDOS protection is something that is needed globally and a problem that is not going to go away anytime soon. If they can successfully implement everything on their roadmap I believe Gladius has a great chance to succeed.
Activity: 443
I think for now all altcoin down and altcoin lots are far and potentially high one of them in my opinion is token etherium.
very suitable for long term investment.
Activity: 392
At the moment, there are some good projects that I could recommend to you, but I can not tell you what they will definitely earn you! I would advise you not to listen to all people who here will give you advice on which project to invest and funds. It is best to choose a project for investing yourself
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

If you want to invest, do your own research. Then you will find one or several projects that will be worth your attention. Everyone has their own strategy, so it's hard to choose for someone. Of course, you can follow the tips from the forum when choosing.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I feel Amon token is good for long term hold. It is about crypto debit card plus an advanced wallet. It uses the artificial intelligence and will be good in case the team delivers of course Smiley
https://amon.tech

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

If you are planning to invest on ICOs, you should probably make a thorough review on their white paper and determine whether the project is made up of credible team, if they are active on their development and marketing. Usually this ICOs will survive and bloom in the long-run. A working product actually invites investors and further development attracts more and more investors as time goes by.
Activity: 109
I invested PlayHall token. They have made up project and need only advertising and games' attraction
Activity: 364
best erc20 token to hold for long term in my opinion is CHSB.
Activity: 75
the best ERC 20 token to hold for a long term is Tron. Tron has a faster rate of increament. this is the best time to buy now.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
I think it is not the right time to buy ERC-20 token because the trend is still downward. Wait for  a while until the altcoins would recover but I guess it would take some time because Bitcoin is still not pumping yet and it is seldom that bitcoin and altcoin pump together.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think the erc20 token is good to be an investment and hold in the long run is CHSB, because I believe in the future CHSB token price will increase 3-5x from the current price, therefore I invest all my money to invest in CHSB token.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Different people have different views, I think you should have their own independent, in my opinion, ERC20 tokens are not special, because most of the erc20 token was just a hype, is currently the bear market, you should as far as possible investment BTC and ETH mainstream token.
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
of course the answer is EOS and Tron because both tokens are so potential that no one can shift their position on cmc.
They both seem like vapourware and do you know what happens to projects that amass huge amounts of money without a working implementation? They become lazy and unwilling to develop anything. Just look at Electroneum. They got millions of dollars in their ICO and still don't have a working product months later. Stellite managed to achieve what Electroneum is still working on without any ICO money and a small team.
Pages:
Jump to: