Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best hardware wallet - page 2. (Read 422 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 03:37:35 AM
I have tried the trezor wallet and ledger nano wallet.  I like trezor wallet.

I also prefer trezor. It is used easier.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:23:28 AM
I have tried the trezor wallet and ledger nano wallet.  I like trezor wallet.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
May 16, 2018, 03:20:50 AM
Trezor and ledger and the big two after that I would go keepkey, the only issue with Keepkey is it doesn't update very often on firmware.

Hardware wallets: Ledger or Trezor is the best for bitcoin storage. I know it may be expensive for newcomers but everybody must own at least one hardware wallet soon or later. You can keep your altcoins in the exchanges if the amount is low. Because some altcoin wallets need technical knowledge, if not your pc may be unsecure than exchanges. Trezor is around the longest and as a first hw wallet received a lot of security attention. So I suggest buying yourself a hardware wallet, from an official vendor to avoid scam, and it will give you options to grow your portfolio to some other coins too.
Activity: 99
May 15, 2018, 05:08:22 AM
Use, the Ledger Unplugged it is ideal for everyday use, since the device fits perfectly into the purses, and the OTG cable is not required. Wink
Activity: 50
May 15, 2018, 04:24:24 AM
Ledger nano s software checks the device every time for integrity. Amazon is fine.
Activity: 56
May 15, 2018, 04:21:58 AM
Ledger Nano S Bitcoin hardware wallet for me is the best one. Has a sleek design, intuitive user interface, a wide support of altcoins (Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Zcash, Dash, Stratis) and most importantly an attractive price tag. At the moment the Nano S sells for €79 which is around $99 making it the most affordable hardware wallet from the top 3 as well.

Activity: 318
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 04:19:44 AM
I used hardware wallet Ledger Nano S. This is an inexpensive purse. Quite convenient and reliable wallet, allows you to store a lot of coins. But then I stopped using that wallet. Now I keep bitcoins only on paper wallets.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 04:18:23 AM
Top of my list for the best multi currency wallet for your cryptocurrency is the hugely popular Trezor Hardware Wallet. This multi-currency crypto wallet provides a very high level of security while still being extremely easy to use.

Trezor was the first Bitcoin wallet launched back in 2014 and offers users “cold storage” of multiple crypto assets together with the ability to spend your coins with the convenience of a hot wallet.

The Trezor Wallet is tiny at only 2.4 x 1.2 x 0.2 inches and weighs a mere 0.42 oz. It easily connects to your computer by a USB port.

The Trezor is so safe because it is an “isolated environment” used for offline transactions and it’s fitted with a small display screen so that to you can visually verify your transactions. (In fact, spending Bitcoins is secure even when using a compromised computer!)

The Trezor can be seen as “safe” for your crypto wealth and currently supports the following Bitcoin, Ethereum (+ all ERC-20 tokens), Ethereum Classic, ZCash, Litecoin, Namecoin, Dogecoin, Dash and Bitcoin Testnet.

The Trezor works by keeping private keys on the device and it authorizes transactions through your USB port. To use the Trezor, you will also need to download an app such as Mycelium and then you will be able to move your money around with ease.

The Trezor is compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, & Android and is my choice for the best multi-currency wallet available today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 03:56:51 AM
The most trustworthy and most trusted hardware wallet for me is trezor.io
 Keep Bitcoin in Treasure Account I think I always save..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I think this is the world's number one best hardware wallet..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Here is the link: https://wallet.trezor.io/
Activity: 43
May 15, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
For me the best hardware wallet is example Trezor,Ledger nano,Digital Bitbox and Swissbank you can try it for good securities.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 03:41:02 AM
As far as I knew about hardware wallet, nano ledger and trezor is the best hardware wallet for crypto holder. No need to worry if you using this wallet.
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 03:30:13 AM
Hi All
Keeping in mind the growing security issue of safekeeping our cryptos, just wondering which is the best hardware wallet out there? Thanks in advance for expert suggestion / user's experience.

The best hard wallet ? They are already the best. hard wallet for cryptocurrency is still not many.
trezor and ledger nano are good for storing bitcoin and other altcoins. you can try to buy it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 11:10:28 PM
ledger
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
May 14, 2018, 11:02:12 PM
Hi All
Keeping in mind the growing security issue of safekeeping our cryptos, just wondering which is the best hardware wallet out there? Thanks in advance for expert suggestion / user's experience.

Hardwallet is more secure than common wallet indeed. but you need to buy it with your money.
It could be ledger s nano or trezor. both of them work well for saving cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 05:43:10 PM
Indeed, there are many options for wallets, but I am interested in the question of how much they guarantee the security of your cryptocurrency? How to protect your money from fraudsters and hackers.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
May 14, 2018, 04:13:36 PM
ledger nano is the best according to me but if you have to keep the btc for a long time without moving even a paper wallet is fine...
Activity: 78
May 14, 2018, 03:46:15 PM
The best cryptocurrency hardware - Caring for and keeping the ledger is a cryptocurrency hardware wallet that all your existing wallets are divided into three large groups of online software client wallets and hardware wallets.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
May 14, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
Ledger Nano S supports much more crytpocurrencies than the competitors (Trezor). They recently support even Bitcoin Private (Feb'18 fork). The other one is Trezor, which is very recognizable and secure too. Supports less cryptocurrencies. All the other ones are smallish brands.

Ledger cons: Ledger Nano S supports some other derivation path than other HW for Ethereum for some reasons.

Whatever you buy, buy it from original vendor to avoid scam.

I am currently inclined to buy a trezzor wallet, and currently outsourcing from our local supplier. I like to buy from an authorized supplier but it seems it is hard to find and I am worried with some reports about buying from not known supplier as hardware wallet might be compromised. For me, trezzor convinced as a preferred wallet, but I am willing to try ledger variants too in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
May 14, 2018, 10:36:38 AM
Hi All

There are many hardware wallets used by the traders and if you are interested in using hardware wallet for bitcoin alone then you can go for Trezor wallet which is considered to be the best hardware wallet for storing bitcoin. And for storing other crypto coins like Dogecoin, Neocoin, Bcash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Gold like this Ledger Nano S support almost 23 crypto coins. I personally use both Trezor and ledger Nano S and till now there are no complaints from my side.
Activity: 252
May 14, 2018, 10:26:19 AM
If you are looking for a single recommendation as the best hardware wallet, then you should look no further than Ledger Nano S. Ledger is the most universal cryptocurrency  hardware wallet because it support the most coins. So if you need to store a lot of coins, the Ledger Nano S is a good choice.
Pages:
Jump to: