Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best investment Crytocurrencies in the market? - page 6. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 2
I would say the best coin is Trade Token !!
They are giving airdrop now!!

Telegram : https://t.me/TradeToken
Airdrop Link : https://airdrops.trade.io/
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
Hi guys,

I am new in Crytocurrencies and I am  interesting to invest in it . I need to know that what is the best investment Crytocurrencies in the market?

Thank you so much

Right now if you are looking for the short-term trading option then i would recommend you to go for major and basic cryptocurrencies as they used to move with stable and good trending patterns whether it is down or uptrend they show clear signals in the trending duration. something like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Zcash etc. You can buy right now any one of this coins and then hold them for good returns within next few weeks. I am personally trading BTC, XMR and Eth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
As of now there any many new cryptocurrencies in the market, few of them only have a potential to rise. As you have just landed in crypto space so don't jump directly into any sort of investment without analyzing the current market, price behaviour, researching on different ICO & above all how to well secure your investment in a wallet. After all your learning then first try to invest in top coins which are already well established & known by the community then you can move to new ICO investments.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Crypto currencies always work on predictions so in my predictions you must buy EOS,TRX,BTC and Ethereum for long term. Must hold these coins for at least 06 months or at the end of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Hi guys,

I am new in Crytocurrencies and I am  interesting to invest in it . I need to know that what is the best investment Crytocurrencies in the market?

Thank you so much
If you are a daily trader, I think you should buy the frequent volatile fluctuations like OCN and BCN.
If you are a long term investor you should buy CS and ICX for long term hold. Because these are very potential altcoins in the future. the necessary information you should learn them and make a decision.

But OP is new to the crypto world so one should start with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a mother all these coins so one should have some bitcoins in their crypto portfolio. We don't know when Bitcoins will start moving up and if that happen altcoins will start going down. So we all should hold some bitcoins always.

advice to visit their Web page & read their Road Map, White Paper & See what kind of Project that they are going to invest. Most of the top Cryptocurrencies listed on CoinMarket Cap is good for long term investment.

I think new investors better avoid directly jumping into ICO investments because it is quite hard to find out good ICO. So they can always start investing with a Bitcoin and other top altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
I suggest you to buy EOS. This is a former Ethereum ERC20-token which is currently migrating onto its own blockchain. In general, it is a decentralized promising crypto currency for applications. The second reason why this coin will rise is a competition of Bitcoin against Bitcoin Cash. I guess the EOS will be pumped in order to throw down BCH to the fifth place on CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Thank you so much
I think you should invest long term in ETH. It is a very potential altcoin and will grow in the long run.
Their business plans are very great. Recently they have partnered with Amazon to use cloud computing to make the transaction faster. and in the future, there will be more great co-operation.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
Hi guys,

Thank you so much
If you are a daily trader, I think you should buy the frequent volatile fluctuations like OCN and BCN.
If you are a long term investor you should buy CS and ICX for long term hold. Because these are very potential altcoins in the future. the necessary information you should learn them and make a decision.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
BTC ETH EOS IOTA
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

Thank you so much
as a beginner you should be able to familiarize yourself and understand the state of the market first to know the top coin.
if you want to invest in cryptocurrency are you really ready for the same risk that will happen?
in the trading system not forever the state of the market continues to improve and prices always rise.
but even as good as the price has decreased very sharply and with such circumstances I think as a beginner you will surely feel panic in these circumstances.
and are you ready if you suffer huge losses?
a little advice for you if you want to plunge into the world of crypto you should be able to train yourself to be patient and can control your emotions so you are not easy to see the state of the market.
Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Hi guys,

Thank you so much

First off, crypto is not a get rich scheme and you should always remember that. And this market is based on speculations, so most of time it will not operate on your favour, you might see your investment loosing its value. Can you take that? I mean a lot of newbies suddenly jumps on the bandwagon thinking that the price will go increase on a parabolic rate. What you are going to do if the price goes down or the market suddenly crashes? You going to panic and sell everything. If you are a emotional person then I suggest learn to control it because this market is really not for everyone. As far as the best investment, obviously you are in a bitcoin forum, so expect everyone here to tell you to go and purchase them.
Activity: 14
Hi guys,

Thank you so much

Hello, I am also new in crypto and made my first high buys on ETH in january and in beggining of february when it was around 1100 dolars i think. Since then I made few deposits more and invest in some tokens that my friends recommended me to, one of them is ICX. It's good we have a lot of groups as sample on telegram which ones do the study and research on new coins instead of us so just search for it - and do the study by yourself too so you are 100% sure and be confident with it and in what you're investing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Hi guys,

Thank you so much

don't as something like that the crazy market participants, they all want to sell their garbage to you, they are not honest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Since you are new in the crypto market, I’ll advise you to familiarize yourself about this market. Read and study about at least top coins. Decide whether you want to invest for short-term or long-term and according research the coin suitable to your needs. I’ll suggest you to invest in Bitcoin for long-term and Ripple for short-term.
Activity: 75
 I think Bitcoin and  Ethereum are the best, since you can buy them at a low price and hold on for them to rise before you sell them for profit. Start by investing in these cryptocurrencies, as times goes on you will understand the business better and consider investing in other cryptocurrencies. This is the little experience I would love to share with you.
Activity: 78
I am holding EOS, ICX and VEN in my portfolio. VEN and EOS are launching their mainnets in a few weeks. It might be a good opportunity. On the other hand, you can check gigtricks as an ico.
Activity: 18
I think you'd better look for the top ones listed on Google. Better to start analyzing the first 3 ones. How? Read whitepapers, litepapers, watch reviews and read whatever you'll find about their teams. I would even recommend you creating a spreadsheet list of features each one offers. After comparing the features, investment threshold, read their documentation again.

My personal offer is considering investing in a new platform, named iCash. It's a Smart Contract origination and settlement platform.
In a near future, our platform seeks to become a flexible platform for multi-purpose usage. So, its worth of investing. I recommend you reading our litepaper.

Good luck in your investment activities, and get back to us with your results:).

Activity: 36
ETH, XLM, ADA, VET, ICX
Activity: 29
ETH and BTC are really the best for a new investor. Yet you need to ask yourself why you want to get into crypto. If it's just for the money, watch out 2018 hasn't been friendly to new investors. If I were you I'd spend time learning as much as you can about blockchain and crypto before jumping in. Just my opinion though!
Pages:
Jump to: