Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best investment Crytocurrencies in the market? - page 7. (Read 871 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
I am new in Cryptocurrencies, and I am interested in investing in it. Do I need to know that what is the best investment Cryptocurrencies in the market?
The best investment for you is knowledge, improve your English language, and study programming languages.
The cryptocurrency market is a revolution in setting up and making payments more than just an investment tool or a quick profit.
After gaining enough knowledge, you can invest in the Bitcoin as starting and then benefit from bump & dump coins.
Also, knowing the financial system will benefit you
Activity: 159
Merit: 5
Ethereum and Bitcoin. But 2018 year is worst for crypto... All what we see is a dump, dump and dump  Cry Honestly sometimes I start thinking that whole crypto coins industry just dying...  Embarrassed
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I advise you should learn "How to choose a good ICO" before, you can find out many topic guide this in BCT forum and then you should also self-research to find out good ICOs for yourself.
For me, I think CloudFish is a good ICO.

CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology. it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO.

1. ICO website
cloud-fish.io

2. White paper
cloud-fish.io/CloudFishWhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
If your purpose for investment mean for long term, it will be better to spend foe new ICO but it will need lot of research to ensure the project is feasible or not. Here your assessment will determine the project is good or not, For this investment purpose it is necessary to remind that average road map takes 2 year to be completed, after product launch that is usually after road map completion then real investment are counted.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

I am new in Crytocurrencies and I am  interesting to invest in it . I need to know that what is the best investment Crytocurrencies in the market?

Thank you so much
if I think Ethereum is the best, one of the crypto is on the rise. In the first half of this year, the value of market capitalization rose despite unstable. When judging from the first time out in 2015, the Ethherum-ethere value-up to 2,300 percent. Putting it as the second most commonly used and most valuable cryptto after Bitcoin. CoinMarketcap noted that its market capitalization value reached Rp374.1 trillion.
Activity: 42
Hi guys,

I am new in Crytocurrencies and I am  interesting to invest in it . I need to know that what is the best investment Crytocurrencies in the market?

Thank you so much

advice to visit their Web page & read their Road Map, White Paper & See what kind of Project that they are going to invest. Most of the top Cryptocurrencies listed on CoinMarket Cap is good for long term investment.
Activity: 14
Hi guys,

Thank you so much

Bitcoin , buy at low and sell at high for short term , for long term buy it now and sell next 2 years after halves reward happened
Activity: 1
Hi guys,

Thank you so much
Pages:
Jump to: