Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best investment you have made? - page 2. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I bought 40k LTC when 1 LTC was 0.02 cents, and after it goes to 30$ I loose all on margin trading Smiley My huge win and hugest loss ever
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I get the results from bitcoin and that I use for investment in property and also farms, that's the best investment I ever did in my lifetime Grin
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
for now a very good investment in my opinion is bitcoin and gold
with bitcoin and crypto I can get faster results than investing anything else
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I bought bitcoins for 200 dol  Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
beauty investment.
Activity: 93
doing bitcoin and altcoin trade like ethereum and doing other online business for personal income.

The best investment so far that i have made is bitcoin and altcoins. These investments are for extra income online.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Substratum SUB at 11 Cents.
Activity: 7
doing bitcoin and altcoin trade like ethereum and doing other online business for personal income.
Activity: 42
Invest in education. This is the key to open the door to the world.
Activity: 32
the best investment i have made is when i invest 5 ethereum in populous pre-sale and i got more than 5k ppt
they worth now more than $20k
Activity: 25
btc is by far the best investment I made
Activity: 12
4 yers ago when i bought bitcoin when it was cheep
Activity: 34
for me the best invesment is experience because with experience is the best teacher
and my investment is gold and cow
Activity: 252
Now i invest in bitcoin.i think bitcoin price will up soon
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I had the best investment in bitcoin. I bought it in the summer of 2017, and sold at the end of the autumn, so as you know, the profit was considerable.
Activity: 51
The best investment I have ever made was in myself. It has cost me everything I had, and the security I had bought. I finally sold up, moved across the country to live at the ocean and live the kind of life I wanted. Now, I do what I love, even though I might worry about bills. I no longer go to bed dreading the following morning. I wake up and think, Right, what am I going to tackle today? If you are not happy, and doing what you love, very little else matters in the long run. Which would you prefer? To die happy or rich? Both would be a bonus .
Activity: 10
When I took out my entire 401k to invest in Bitcoin, almost 3 years ago.
Activity: 24
Along with cryptocoins, I invest in stocks.
Stocks too have a great profit. If you are able to get an IPO, your investment will at least double to increase by 10+ times within listing.
Activity: 81
I'm actually just investing in bitcoin. And I get a decent profit.
Activity: 36

One day my friend offered me one thing. I give him my csgo skins and he gives me more of their value. In the end, he scammed me. That's all
Pages:
Jump to: