Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best investment you have made? - page 3. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Selama ini saya berinvestasi dalam bidang makanan . mungkin anda bisa coba berinvestasi dalam bidang makan lumayan hasilnya . tidak terlalu beresiko besar
Activity: 72
The best investment I have made is training up my subordinates and siblings.
It is kinda satisfied watching most of them success in life.
Activity: 140
I've made a great investment in REDLs, I'm sure it will grow
Activity: 94
The best investment I've made is definitely getting the knowledge of cryptokurrencies, and then I'm involved in investing in bitcoin because it's a good investment, and a major source of income for me. .
Activity: 31
The best investment i have made is certainly getting knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. I know the blockchain will be the internet in a few years to come. I believe we the early adopters will certainly reap the rewards. Smiley Grin
Activity: 27
My first investment was a fully paid motorcycle, my wife and I next target is a fully-furnished house.
Activity: 60
the best investment I have ever joined is bitcoin investment because it is profitable and stable source of income for me.
Activity: 42
I invested in a piggery business in our province and it's a good investment because I have a good return on investment.
copper member
Activity: 392
1 year ago I was invested on Bitcoin. It was huge profit for me. but If I had hold them, now i will be rich enough  Wink
Activity: 29
why not try invest in here https://goo(.)gl/Dno9sq  Wink
Activity: 10
sebelum gue investasi di bitcoin, terlebih dulu gue investasi nya di emas, tapi sekarang udah di bitcoin juga, dan dua duanya alhamdulillah  berhasil gan, walau baru sedikit sedikit. untuk kedepanya lebih bagus prospeknya di bitcoin terus deh gan.
Activity: 33
With Bitcoins on the rise, I want to know, what else have you ever invested in? What has worked for you and what hasn't? What do you wish you would've invested in?

Let me know!

Buying coins back at 2015
Activity: 36
For me so far, i would say not the best investment, but most costly so far, is car.  it's not the best because it would actually depreciate but it's one of i would say the fruit of my labor.  i hope to invest though in other instruments like crypto and stocks as soon as i get the hang of it.
Activity: 44
The best investment I have made is when I give my whole heart in serving the lord. And obeying him
Activity: 224
I bought bike from my friend at very cheap cost and repair it ads new parts on it and after some time I sold it out to my another friend at very good price its take some time and some hard work but its pay me a good amount and it was my best investments now mostly I invest in this type of work and get good amount .
Activity: 26
I want to buy some cryptoz. Is it the best time to buy it??
Activity: 196
Currently I have never had a good investment. I hope that from now on, good investments will come to me
Activity: 69
My best investment was on cryptoz no doubt
Activity: 91
I think the best investment will be investing on BTC when it is super low because that made me very fortunate that i earned alot because i did that.
Activity: 60
I want to invest on platinum but still don't know about its market trails can anybody help?
Pages:
Jump to: