Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best new altcoin in the last 3 month? - page 2. (Read 1804 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
XEM released in March 2015 and currently it is the best performing 2015 release.  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nem-xem-official-thread-100-new-code-easy-to-use-apis-654845
The second best 2015 release, if you count December 2014 as being close enough, is PayCoin.

I think XEM will still be the best performing 2015 release by December.  
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Thanks for your help.

I will have some look on SiaCoin, the other coins here you must i know or are too old.

But i have the feeling, that the most altcoins are dont moving anymore in the price like it was in the last year.
legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure

well yes thats not a bad chooise, but they are still in "launch" mode ( i mean testing things etc etc... ) and didnt release a finally sw yes?

btw for me seems a really good alt coin launched in the last 3 months, maybe the best of them, but as i sayd lets w8 untill they release fully his sw who looks promising Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
My recommendation is:

On your favourite exchange market, pick some oldest coins that are traded there, make a list of 10 of those with highest market capitalization, research their community, development and future plans. Quite simple, you just need time to do that research and luck of course.

My pick is HYPER at the moment. Exactly 1 year ago HYPER was traded at 0.00003413 BTC/HYPER, highest rate today was 0.00035000 BTC/HYPER. But the current price really doesnt matter, its the overall positive community with great plans ahead.

mY 2 ceNtS

Don't buy hyper I'd the price is already inflated 10 times... Hardly any coin has ever sustained this type of price increase.. Better buy a coin that is 10 times lower than last year and is now moving horizontally.. There you have some room to grow..
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Hello, i search for a new altcoin that its worth to buy.
There are too many coins every day, so i dont want to read all threads.

What was the best altcoin development in the last 3 month?
Is there such a coin out there?
unfortunately these types of questions will never get any answer that you can trust. i asked a couple myself too. most of the time everyone tries to advertise what the bags that they are holding desperately.
sometimes you even get some scam coins advertised as good.
all i can tell you is if you don't want to lose your money, either don't invest in altcoins or do it on you own understanding.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Agree, this is the best procedure to find promising new coins. Don't rely on any recommendations of others, because everyone has its own interests to recommend a particular coin. Try to do research on your own.

On your favourite exchange market, pick some oldest coins that are traded there, make a list of 10 of those with highest market capitalization, research their community, development and future plans. Quite simple, you just need time to do that research and luck of course.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I recommend you Ambercoin. you can trade Ambercoin with easy, low risk because trader Ambercoin prefer to holding coin at wallet them.
yeah Ambercoin have a system of buy, hold and get dividens in Dollar or Bitcoin. more interesting to me, Developer also always active in this forum.

check thread in here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amber-x13-powpos-10k-amber-001-shares-buy-hold-get-dividends-in-btc-944408

if you any difficult or question you also can join this my group facebook to wondering or discussion  Cool
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1392441464364554/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 896
Vanillacoin - VNL

-Can be compiled on any platform, including Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, game consoles, etc.  No other cryptocurrency can do this.
-Full, staking mobile wallets with transferable wallet.dat
-Only other coin besides BTC to require only 1 confirmation on Poloniex.
-Unlike Bitcoin, Vanillacoin's global transaction pool is highly synchronized, which makes malicious block reorganizations nearly impossible.
-Active dev, most talented I've seen in the altcoin space.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
My recommendation is:

My pick is HYPER at the moment. Exactly 1 year ago HYPER was traded at 0.00003413 BTC/HYPER, highest rate today was 0.00035000 BTC/HYPER. But the current price really doesnt matter, its the overall positive community with great plans ahead.

mY 2 ceNtS
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
That's a difficult question. Most new coins over the last months where scams or cheap fun coins. DarkBit looks promising so far.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Hello, i search for a new altcoin that its worth to buy.
There are too many coins every day, so i dont want to read all threads.

What was the best altcoin development in the last 3 month?
Is there such a coin out there?
Pages:
Jump to: