Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ? - page 39. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

I would add facebook and medium. Facebook for posting everything that is going on with your project and sharing it through many groups that exist around crypto and Medium for creating content.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100

I will choose this forum and then facebook, because on facebook lot of cryptocurrency group or bitcoin we can share ico news in it
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
twitter ,facebook, bitcointalk ,medium ,reddit and of course the most strongest of them all youtube a video can show a great representation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
BitcoinTalk of course. Twitter, facebook i think
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
I think this forum is best one to promote a ICO project. Because there are all interesting people. Next I recommend reddit with crypto interesting subreddits. 3rd one is Twitter.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
it seems to me ,better than on Bitcointalk you will not find a place to promote ICO. Of course, you can try to promote with the help twitter and facebook, but this will not bring such a result as on this forum.
Activity: 162
I think you should incorporate a combination of social medias.

Although I would keep away from Slack and instead use telegram.
Activity: 116
Nobody mention ICO listing sites like Coinschedule etc. ?
Activity: 154
1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

All of the above I would say

The point of promoting an ICO is to reach as many people as possible, the more social media you will use the more users will potentially see your message, as not all of them user the same platforms. Telegram is usually dificult to advertise as you get banned, but the rest is quite convenient and you can reach quite a big target audience. I like especially the forums because you can attach pictures and link to websites etc., which you can do on other platforms as well, but in forums especially Bitcointalk.org it's really simple to present the project and idea simply and clearly, there are many customization options and that makes the project looks all that more attractive.
Activity: 420
Almost all social media platforms are best to for promotion an ICOs,
you have many platform to market your project,
Bitcoin talk
Linkedin
Youtube
Twitter
Reddit
This forum
Telegram
Slack .
Activity: 68
www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

ICO listings.
Use us Wink http://icoadvert.com/
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
I believe that this forum is the best for promoting new projects as there are so many like-minded people here, but Facebook is also good to advertise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
Medium is being used by many crypto companies to host their blog sites but when it comes to choosing the best social media platform to yield results I would say a combination of all the above will get the intended results as these have a ready audience and youtube can also be put up there to give a video presentation of what a project is all about.
[N.B: not an expert]

Yes, I agree that the above mentions are good social media for promoting ICO due to many people used it. Other said that it is best to used Crypto Media Group because it send sponsored celebrity viral. Well I guess its up to us if we were going to join all the campaign. It depends on everyone's tactics on how to earn money. Am I right? Please correct me if it is not.
Activity: 1121
There are many Social media for promoting an ICO.I think twitter is the best better than the others.
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
For me the best primary site for promoting is bitcointalk.org. Then maybe twitter because i see a lot of people also promoting ICO there, so a lot of people in there may be interested to your promotion. Then facebook also should be good, as we all know that theres a million or billions of users in there. And among them, there should be atleast a few individuals who might be interested.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
definitely bitcointalk because people interested in this work are here.
curious people are looking at this forum
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
1. Bitcointalk
2. Reddit
3. Twitter I guess
Activity: 126
Twiter , bitcointalk , facebook ,Reddit and Telegram
Activity: 168
Why you haven't add facebook to the list ? You think is not worth as social media to spread bitcoin info ?
yes really, indeed everything is said to be true, but in my opinion facebook also has an important role as social media to promote a coin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
in my opinion to promote good ico with twitter and this forum
Pages:
Jump to: