Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best thing in the universe? - page 6. (Read 6571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
I'd think you'd know very well, dank, that there is really no "thing" in the universe! Wink

You added TV and greed as options but not moksha or nirvana? LOL.

I thought the same way, that nothing is real, until I realized that everything is real.  Not meaning that it's not an illusion, it is, but we make it real.  But I know what you're saying.

Nirvana would be good to add but I felt that went in the same category of love, as nirvana is becoming pure infinite love.  Though it is a quite a bit higher form than most everyone has experienced in their life.
legendary
You cannot kill love
That is not true love.  True love comes from the heart, not a materialistic ego.

True love actually comes from the soul.  If you're lucky, you may experience it some day.

Which you feel in the heart.  If you lose your ego, you may experience it some day.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
I'd say it is knowledge. Getting to know the universe, both outer and inner, is the most intense feeling one can have. Especially since love is impossible without that knowledge; you need to know thyself to be able to know the others and truly love and have a constructive relation with them.
p
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The best thing in the universe is happynes.
Activity: 433
Merit: 260
I'd think you'd know very well, dank, that there is really no "thing" in the universe! Wink

You added TV and greed as options but not moksha or nirvana? LOL.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
That is not true love.  True love comes from the heart, not a materialistic ego.

True love actually comes from the soul.  If you're lucky, you may experience it some day.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

You cannot buy love.

You can live without money.

Actually, money can buy love. And you can't really live without money in modern society.

One thing money can't really buy is immortality.

“We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.
legendary
You cannot kill love

You cannot buy love.

Actually, money can buy love. And you can't really live without money in modern society.

legendary
You cannot kill love
no money on the list

vote other Grin

we can't live without money Grin

i can buy Love, Motorcycles and others with my money Grin

You cannot buy love.

Well for some reason, when people have money, they seem to become more "handsome"

Or bald.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I guess its love... And making love  Grin
Activity: 164

You cannot buy love.

legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
no money on the list

vote other Grin

we can't live without money Grin

i can buy Love, Motorcycles and others with my money Grin

You cannot buy love.

Well for some reason, when people have money, they seem to become more "handsome"
legendary
Activity: 882
Hydrogen.
Activity: 350
When your girlfriend is snuggled next to you, half-asleep, naked and you are slowly caressing her bare waist. You feel thirsty and slowly move to get out of the bed but she moans softly and buries herself deeper into your body and you decide the water can wait.
Activity: 364
There is nothing quite like the moment you realize that someone thinks you are cooler than them, especially if you really hate them .
Activity: 784
You have nothing about being outside in this option.  All of it sits around being on the computer or watching TV.

Try going outside, fish, hunt, look at the stars.  Fall in love. 

There are more things in the world than just the things you have listed
Activity: 126
love is the best thing in the universe, love is life Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 378
Where are you on the spectrum?
Honestly, a mixture of drugs, absolutely nothing compares with it. If you think sex is the best then I say you haven't lived, the amount of euphoria you can experience by hacking your brain is out of this world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
When I was in love with my (ex)girlfriend, she gave me the best feelings ever. I thought people talked love up a lot, but it was definitely amazing. So yeah,love is the best thing in the universe!
Activity: 448
Is not on your list,but pride. The feeling after you accomplished something great just by yourself. Sounds selfish but you can attribute it to every accomplishment you made and you feel proud about. Like achieving something unbelievable, making the people around you happy, baking delicious cookies, having the girl of your life...
Pages:
Jump to: