Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best thing in the universe? - page 7. (Read 6571 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
So when will dankcoin be released? i cant wait to see the billion dollar market flushing towards the alt coin section. hope you are not using coingen to make it Cheesy

dankcoin was released yesterday.  No one cared.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dankcoin-the-supreme-order-of-love-642225
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
anybody that put drugs and sex in the place is a fucking dork and should die.

drugs suck.  all i want is a girlfriend.  and sex doesn't belong in the sentence as drugs
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
You didn't mention money in there lol
Activity: 924
The Universe.
Activity: 462
So when will dankcoin be released? i cant wait to see the billion dollar market flushing towards the alt coin section. hope you are not using coingen to make it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
You can live without money.

Lucky you!  You get to prove this since, as I predicted, dankcoin is a complete failure.  I must be a boob-licking god! (the best kind)   Wink
Actually you could live without money if you would live somewhere far far away from modern civilisation but i wouldn't call it living i'd rather call it suriving.

If we shared with each other we could prosper better without money.

I met someone at Summer Camp Festival named Brendan and he sustains himself through bartering rocks and such, generally avoids money. He travels all over and lives a richer life than most I know. Made a beautiful double helix hemp necklace to carry a pendant I had. I only had money (and my company) to give him and he was okay with that only because he said it'd help him buy more hemp thread. Next time I know better.

there's always a road to anywhere
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love

Lucky you!  You get to prove this since, as I predicted, dankcoin is a complete failure.  I must be a boob-licking god! (the best kind)   Wink
Actually you could live without money if you would live somewhere far far away from modern civilisation but i wouldn't call it living i'd rather call it suriving.

If we shared with each other we could prosper better without money.
legendary
Activity: 966

Vod
legendary

legendary
You cannot kill love
no money on the list

vote other Grin

we can't live without money Grin

i can buy Love, Motorcycles and others with my money Grin

You cannot buy love.

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Sex is too general so i picked other. I would pick looking at awesome Tits and a hot ass every day over whether or not she was a screamer in bed. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
no money on the list

vote other Grin

we can't live without money Grin

i can buy Love, Motorcycles and others with my money Grin
I like very much combination of drug and music . you have to add this new option to your poll because I can't click both at the same time Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2nKJNGzwA

it's the difference that sets the world #free!!
Vod
legendary
2) Sex gives temporary relieve with long term negative consequences.

Would that be global overpopulation?   Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
getting a BJ while here sister holds the camera for us :p
the best thing for dank surely is a motorbike , he took some loans in the past to be able to buy one (of course he dint repay them)

lol your talking about me for sure.  i'm getting 2600+ bxt from the cops next week and i still haven't paid next weeks credit card statement for $300 [in bitcoins]  Tongue
Activity: 462
the best thing for dank surely is a motorbike , he took some loans in the past to be able to buy one (of course he dint repay them)

legendary
Activity: 966
I'd say love but it has ability to totaly destroyy you and not wanting to live anymore, speaking from my own experience.

Is that love destroying you or doubt?
Not love itself but vulnerability when you're in love and the other person does dissapoint you the way you've never expected from them.

I know how you feel.  But ultimately, if we love ourselves completely, nobody will be able to disappoint us no matter what they do.
Hah i dislike myself so maybe that's the reason i get disappointed everytime someone i care of does something unexpectedly bad.
I'd say love but it has ability to totaly destroyy you and not wanting to live anymore, speaking from my own experience.

Not love itself but vulnerability when you're in love and the other person does dissapoint you the way you've never expected from them.

I know how you feel.  But ultimately, if we love ourselves completely, nobody will be able to disappoint us no matter what they do.

remember disappoints are only caused by *mistakes*.  always have, always will.  Cheesy
legendary
You cannot kill love

Pages:
Jump to: