Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to buy Bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 1056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 23, 2016, 12:00:29 PM
I think depends in your country where you are living honestly i can buy bitcoins here in my country easily because we have a company like coins.ph that you can buy and exchange bitcoin easily without or with real identity. if you are living in US you can try coinbase is good alternative to buy bitcoins..
Or the other in the lest you are given link.. i dont here about that .. also yobit you can buy it there..
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 23, 2016, 11:26:00 AM
Have you tried LocalBitcoins.com or Cex.io, if you want to use Google properly you will find some options there.
Or you can also make a Want To Buy (WTB) thread on Marketplace section or find a Want To Sell (WTS) thread that sells Bitcoin in your area.
Good suggestion .. but all time WTB/WTS take long time for me . Sad
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
October 23, 2016, 11:20:26 AM
Have you tried LocalBitcoins.com or Cex.io, if you want to use Google properly you will find some options there.
Or you can also make a Want To Buy (WTB) thread on Marketplace section or find a Want To Sell (WTS) thread that sells Bitcoin in your area.
October 23, 2016, 11:04:28 AM
The best place is on a trusted exchange, coinbase is a good example, you can pay numerous ways. If you are looking to buy directly from people, try paxful or localbitcoins, although the fees are high you can use methods like paypal to pay for bitcoins or even use gift cards.
Coinbase is not accept from some country,as like my country is Bangladesh .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 23, 2016, 10:58:28 AM
The best place is on a trusted exchange, coinbase is a good example, you can pay numerous ways. If you are looking to buy directly from people, try paxful or localbitcoins, although the fees are high you can use methods like paypal to pay for bitcoins or even use gift cards.
October 23, 2016, 10:18:47 AM
Can you tell me what is the best way to buy/sell Bitcoin ?
Is this is the best way ?

http://coinduet.com/index.php?p=/discussion/47/how-to-buy-bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: