Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to cashout your bitcoin now? - page 18. (Read 27879 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?

cash bitcoin through this forum's tradders. there are so many traders who accept bitcoins and give paypal and other e-currency . this is the best way of exchange bitcoin in dollars. but you can also use localbitcoin which is accepted world wide and almost from every where you can cashout your money.

Doing trading with fourm traders is ok but dont deal with paypal as this option is reversible , it is much better that you can go for your local exchanges to sell your bitcoins , if you dont have local exchanges then what like other told go for localbitcoins.com site they have good escrow system and the offer their for selling is also good. I use to deal in localbitcoins
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
cash bitcoin through this forum's tradders. there are so many traders who accept bitcoins and give paypal and other e-currency . this is the best way of exchange bitcoin in dollars. but you can also use localbitcoin which is accepted world wide and almost from every where you can cashout your money.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
I haven't cashed out my bitcoins yet. I always spended my bitcoin for online shoppings and buying things. but I think best to of cash out bitcoin is to trade them with someone near you. give him your bitcoin and get local currency from him.. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Currently i'm exchange all my bitcoin to paytm cash. So, that i can withdrew it to my bank account whenever i want as well as i'm paying mymobile bills via paytm.

Sometimes i'll use mycelium wallet to buy/sell bitcoin,its actually rare case.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Best way it has to be using a local exchange that is limited to your country only, instead of those that are available for many countries since with it's user limit, there's some benefits for those eligible users as well. I use a local exchange in my country that the more I exchange, the more bonus I receive that I could use one's I decide to alternate the process and buy coins other way around. If there's non from where your residing, then your best bet would be localbitcoins as mentioned by few others above me.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In my local exchange there is a way to to make our btc into a voucher then we can sell the voucher to other people. This way is better than withdraw it to FIAT because we dont have to pay the withdrawals fee.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?

In my country there are a shop that accepted exchange bitcoin into fiat, and the percentage is small than any shop. So it's more better cashout on that shop than online shop.
Activity: 280

Obviously, When you transfer the Bitcoins in your local currency , they will charge you particular amount  to convert into your local currency. It is now because not many options are available to withdraw BTC into local currency. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
localbitcoin will be match better and also a hassle free it will be depend on your deal, i also do it thru bank transfer though there's some percentage but it is an easily transfer transaction no need to go the itself if you do set up your bank account.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Best way to cash out would be to exchange it if time is of the essence, but if you are more interested in just moving your Bitcoin into fiat then I would recommend something like localbitcoins, as was said by others in this topic.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Trade your Bitcoin to someone near you, or just use localbitcoins because they must not take so much percentage of it.

This year (2016)
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
Pages:
Jump to: