Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to keep track of the bounties you are participating in? - page 3. (Read 694 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I am using excel spreadsheet to monitor the bounty program I have joined. It is simple and good enough for you to adjust and enter the data you need.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I am only using excel sheets to track my bounties everday,having a lot of bounties will give you an headache without a system that is why i put all of the relevant informations in the excel sheet,like bounty thread link,spreadsheet link,posts per week,cutoff dates,etc. this is to keep all the progress i made everyweek.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I notice the more bounties I am in the harder it is to keep track of it all... especially when I have to facebook, Twitter, blog, and telegram. Does anyone have a good system for keeping track of everything?

What about bookmarked it and youll dont have a problem searching for it everyday. Also focus on ranking up first before doing bounty. Much better, did not know that newbie new about bounty already.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
There is nothing better than Microsoft Excel (or Numbers on Mac)
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
I from the very beginning simply write down all important dates in a file. Once every two weeks I check the latest information in the forum topic.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
I'll used spreadsheet to organized my activities in my campaign and I'll make sure that I have updated it before the week ends. Some campaign required to post your work into the thread so spreadsheet was very useful to record your activities within bounty campaign. Track it using url, date post, work week, stakes given on each participating in.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
Nearly everybody uses excel tables to put all info about projects. for me it's a bit inconvenient so I use OneNote to write dates, requirements etc. about bounty.

I don't write down all the bounty sites and ledger web pages because they're all being managed and listed on my chrome browsers and paired with Google calendar.
There, I could see each day which account needs to be posted on or before that day and know when will end.
I think I am making enough effort on management for bounty campaigns because we really do care to list down all the details so we couldn't miss the bounty stakes every week and earn highest bounty possible with the respected ranks.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
I always keep my bounties tracked using google spreadsheet,it is more easy for me to get on track with these bunch of bounties everday.I am putting the relevant information like weekly updates,stakes,cutoff dates,number of posts per week/day so i will be able to posts the required posts everyweek.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
I notice the more bounties I am in the harder it is to keep track of it all... especially when I have to facebook, Twitter, blog, and telegram. Does anyone have a good system for keeping track of everything?

In my case, managing more than a dozen of account and signature bounty campaigns is through chrome browser bookmarks and Google calendar.
I am using all Google apps and resources to keep track all my active, active and pending signature bounty websites and online ledgers.
There are some way to manage all your records and tracks but for me browser bookmarking and utilizing Google calendar will do.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Too easily track my bounties i always save the url in my cp, or laptop. Or sometimes i put it in a word or excel the i will put it all in a file. I suggest also to dont always participate in a bounty, select it them first before joining. And i always also join telegram group, because some of my bounties are have their own telegram group. I always visited all the groups once a day so that i will always keep on track to all my bounties.
Activity: 364
just be organize and put on the spreadsheets bounty that you have join in.. put the link of bounty ann thread and its campaign period and campaigns you have joined..
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
It's easy to keep track on your bounties the only way is on how you organize your bounties.It depends on you on where you preferred to list all the important links and details for your bounties.always update your weekly date so you have reference for your reportings.It doesn't matter how many your bounty is,it's always depend on how you manage it.
Activity: 854
You can try freeplane, xmind, or google spreadsheets. I am currently using xmind though as it serves a lot of functions. It's easy for me to keep track of myself too.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I manually put all bounty details on google sheet so I can track all of my bounties participation. When to report, where to report, etc.
This is the way I use, but I do not follow bounty too often, so I guess maybe using spreadsheet is the easiest way for me
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
until now, I was only recording to my favorites on my computer. and I was recording it in my notebook on my computer again. But now I saw a site called bountyvive. It really makes everything so easy.
Activity: 378
Nearly everybody uses excel tables to put all info about projects. for me it's a bit inconvenient so I use OneNote to write dates, requirements etc. about bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
I manually put all bounty details on google sheet so I can track all of my bounties participation. When to report, where to report, etc.
Activity: 196
Using excel or google sheets will compile all your bounties,and you wil lbe able to track them easily,you can google on how to do it or watch it on youtube.Ive been participating a lot of bounties everyday that it why i need to keep track with all my bounties,so i can get all the stakes from these campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
I usually don't even join campaigns that want you to report manually. Especially Facebook and Twitter campaigns are pain in the ass.
You can use bounty platforms like Bountyhive. They are easier to use.
-Try to use excel sheets.
-Split your time into projects.
-Don't join too many bounties, try to be selective.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0

Usually when I to remember that I use one same ID data, like email and etc,  to leave the trail we can reserved page, usually there must be a spreadsheet tracker provided by the manager bounty. probably the problem is when the following a lot of the project, may need archieving as in the excel or note to remember.
Pages:
Jump to: