Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to keep track of the bounties you are participating in? - page 4. (Read 694 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 16
For me I open a sticky note and as I am joining a bounty I will write it down ranging from the activities I am performing to my spreadsheet no, the day of submission of each task. I do this for all and at the end of each day I will go through it and see if I have perform the task for each day and if not will do it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
well, i don't think is too hard to keep track of this. I'm wondering...do you have more account and/or do more bounties in the same time? Only in this case you can have some problems..
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
You can just keep a spread sheet for that....you can download spread sheets online
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
so far I only use notepad on my computer, and I share it one project one notepad, very easy to track, and because this notepad I never forget my bounty work
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
A simple Excel file will help you to remember all the bounties you are taking part. It is the simplest solution and you have it for sure in your computer.
Just write all the bounties in separate lines and the Facebook, telegram, twitter etc in separate rows. Tick the boxes every time you finish a task and you are ready.
Next day erase the boxes or copy the whole page and change the date.
You will be ready in zero time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Using website services like Bountyhive possible? do you know bountyhive? will help you to track everything. and facilitate the bounty hunter, without having to report.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I notice the more bounties I am in the harder it is to keep track of it all... especially when I have to facebook, Twitter, blog, and telegram. Does anyone have a good system for keeping track of everything?
Pages:
Jump to: