Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the biggest misconception of Cryptocurrency in your country? - page 4. (Read 840 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In my own country, the biggest misconception is that bitcoin has not come to stay- Bitcoin will die very soon. However, I have always stood in to prove my people wrong
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
People see as an untraceable medium to launder money, while others outrightly call it scam. When you tell some people that you are into bitcoin, they will ask: "what's that?", some with apprehensive facial expressions.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
many countries forbid bitcoin as a means of payment, including in my country Indonesia prohibits the use of bitcoin as a payment instrument.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
in many countries, people get the idea that bitcoin and crypto currency is a pyramid or a hoax that people will lose their money. in fact, this is done specifically to ensure that people can not stop controlling people
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
In India,the government doesn't encourage crypto currencies.Rather the centra bank RBI has initiated all the other banks to close accounts related to crypto trading.T he Indian government is in an idea to launch its own digital coin named as Lakshmi.Also the Indian government wants to totally stop anonymous transactions and for this,its trying to digitalise all payments.So it would not be ready to allow cryptos which are mostly used for anonymous transactions.
This is true, but you are partially right. Based on what I have read recently, it seems that the Indian government never intended on banning cryptocurrencies outright and instead are focused on regulating it while the RBI(Cryptocurrency newbies) decided to ban it in the hope that the crypto would disappear from the 2nd highest populated country in the world.

This turned out to be the wrong move since P2P trading has become popular now which means that they cannot track financial transactions and they have themselves acknowledged that they do not possess a deep understanding of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
In our country, this are weird things people think of bitcoin and cryptocurrency
1. Those who don't believe in bitcoin think It's the biggest scam of all time. People think of cryptocurrency as a scam only. Not only because they don't understand what is blockchain and crypto is but because it is widely use to scam people.
2. Those who's just starting in bitcoin usually think Bitcoin can be earned and mined easily. Yup, funny but people think cryptocurrency is easy money and that just few investment they can get rich. They also think that just one antminer and on their own, they will be able to mine 1btc in no time which is a complete joke specially with kind of internet connection we have. Also, here in our country people think they can mine bitcoin in their android phone, yup we're one of those country who will stake our precious .001 btc believing we will get 1btc in a month and will complain and whine when we get scam.
3. They are firm believer and supporter of XVG and TRX and for then one of this two coin is the  future of cryptocurrency. No explanation needed!
Activity: 90
In my country, the government has banned the crypto market. And take legal action against the people involved. This is a serious criminal penalty. The government and some people think that this is merely a coin, which is just fraud. And by this many big crimes are organized. The government can not know which committee. And many money can be trafficked to be a country. As the government here can not monitor And by this it can cooperate in the forest work. So the government has banned the crypto market.
Activity: 98
Same thing here but only for those who are not really into it. You know, the traditionalist and we can't blame them because of the news that are going out about scams on cryptocurrency although those in the trading system are already quite comfortable with it already.
Activity: 29
In our country it was legalized, even in universities and study Wink
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
My bitcoin country banned because they thought bitcoin is only used the corruptor, terrorists even bubbles.
Activity: 30
I think one of the misconceptions about cryptocurrency is that people think it is a scam that will eventually make their money lose, but one should understand that this crypto technology is powerful and potential in future.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Here in my country they thought bitcoin is just a scam only few people can fully understand what is blockchain and crypto currency so everytime they will hear bitcoin people will say you should stop that because its a Scam.
How about you? What is the weirdest thingy you heard from people about bitcoin or crypto currency?

There are countries and people do really thinj that bitcoin is scam. They lack knowledge about bitcoin and how they will benefit from it. They never experienced yet the good thing that bitcoin may bring to their lives and with that belief surely they will regret it in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
In my country on the basis of rejecting Bitcoin, including me because I used to be less interested in Cryptocurrency.
Then I saw that Bitcoin was increasingly rising in price and could not be pursued by my elimination while working.

The rest of my country is opening up for cryptocurrency but to lose money etc is at my own expense.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Here in my country they thought bitcoin is just a scam only few people can fully understand what is blockchain and crypto currency so everytime they will hear bitcoin people will say you should stop that because its a Scam.
How about you? What is the weirdest thingy you heard from people about bitcoin or crypto currency?
In my country in India 🇮🇳 for now, bitcoin is still banned and Reserve Bank of India has strictly banned the crypto currency from India and has warned all the people in India that they have to warn all the money that they has invested into bitcoin in the notice regarding 03/04/2018 and then the notice came in the July that RBI is discontinuing all the services for bitcoin and all the Indians will be responsible for all the loses now but still there are expectations that there could be some amendments in this notice.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
In my country cryptocurrency is a seen as a sophisticated technology which only the savvy or computer geeks can enter. It is also believe that any bitcoins holder is a wealthy person .
Activity: 56
Where am from, majority of the people still don't know the different between bitcoin and blockchain. And some other people think bitcoin is something you buy today and get rich tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
In India,the government doesn't encourage crypto currencies.Rather the centra bank RBI has initiated all the other banks to close accounts related to crypto trading.

This is a half truth buddy. Banks aren't closing accounts of every trader. RBI had notified banks that they are no longer allowed to provide any service to individuals and firms engaged in the commercial business of crypto trading. This definition includes only exchanges and other allied service providers.

Individuals selling their holding or buying from another holder are not included in above definition and they can still continue to buy/sell cryptocurrencies without any restrictions except the fact that they can't use exchanges for that.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
In India,the government doesn't encourage crypto currencies.Rather the centra bank RBI has initiated all the other banks to close accounts related to crypto trading.T he Indian government is in an idea to launch its own digital coin named as Lakshmi.Also the Indian government wants to totally stop anonymous transactions and for this,its trying to digitalise all payments.So it would not be ready to allow cryptos which are mostly used for anonymous transactions.
Activity: 106
they do not really believe because bitcoin is not physically like a country's legitimate money and most people think bitcoin is a fraud

Many people think it is a scam.It is not real.People are skeptic and pessimistic about it because it is not tangible.They cannot see it and cannot use it instantly.People say it is risky to invest in Crypto because you do not know who to blame when crypto fails.
But I belive it ia time for people to change ther view and start studying it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
Here in my country there are also many people that think's BTC is a scam, but there's also a lot of people here invested on BTC and do mining because they study about it before they judge only those people that dont conduct a study will think that BTC is a scam. They did'nt notice that it is important for them to join us now so therefore when cryptoworld is already used by most of the people they will just starting to study and give attention to it. Its always better to be early.
Pages:
Jump to: