Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the biggest misconception of Cryptocurrency in your country? - page 8. (Read 840 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Most people here only see what comes out in the news. That is every now and then, when a massive pump/dip happens or a the tax minister says something in the line of regulating and taxing to come in the near future.

Either than that, street talk on this matter is not regular and when there is many have a predefined idea that is some sort of pyramidal ponzi scheme.

Those that are tech savi or related to investments normally differ and see it as a source of potential income, but those all in all are a small part of the population so far.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
they do not really believe because bitcoin is not physically like a country's legitimate money and most people think bitcoin is a fraud
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
In my country, the government has banned people from entering the crypto market in any way. So important messages and emergency messages can not come to us soonest and we have to suffer losses when we do not update the news as soon as possible. And I think that is the biggest misconception of my government.
Activity: 658
Here in my country they thought bitcoin is just a scam only few people can fully understand what is blockchain and crypto currency so everytime they will hear bitcoin people will say you should stop that because its a Scam.
How about you? What is the weirdest thingy you heard from people about bitcoin or crypto currency?
in my country bitcoin or other crypto currency has been banned, but many people who succeed with bitcoin hence the thought or assumption of others that bitcoin is an indisputable scam
Activity: 211
Santa Coin
Outside the scam and no backing allegations it doesn't get much weirder or obscure than this. I have however been told it is all going to 0 and that I am wasting my time doing what I am doing, that felt nice Smiley. Even if I thought another human was wasting their time, if I wasn't close to them I certainly wouldn't say something like that. But apparently with Bitcoin everybody has something to say and they want to say directly to your "dumb" face.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
Biggest misconception I hear is that it's not backed by anything physical and shouldn't have any worth. People don't seem to get the simple idea that all value is assigned by peoples perceptions, irrespective of it being something tangible or not.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
Here in my country they thought bitcoin is just a scam only few people can fully understand what is blockchain and crypto currency so everytime they will hear bitcoin people will say you should stop that because its a Scam.
How about you? What is the weirdest thingy you heard from people about bitcoin or crypto currency?
Pages:
Jump to: